Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2021, 11:56 PM   #1
littleone19

Default Punish this naughty little baby 21/f

I have finally after all this time, ordered 2 diapers. I was so humiliated getting them in the post, I nearly cried just from that! So I have only 2 diapers at the moment, but I was thinking, I would like a longgg hard punishment for one of them (for being so naughty, horny, and not ordering them sooner) and another lot of tasks and slightly kinder dares for the other one? Please teach this little baby a lesson. I will PM all detailed reports to anyone who requests.

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:09 AM   #2
littleone19

I’m lying in my first diaper... feeling like such a little baby, any tasks/punishments?

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 01-12-2021, 01:22 AM   #3
Adv3nture

Strip apart from the diaper. Get on all fours and waddle around your room/apartment. At some point roll onto your back and pee yourself. Have a good squirm in it - naught baby!
Adv3nture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:49 AM   #4
AuxiSissy

Hm... Baby, while by herself must only crawl around on all 4's. No sweets today as a punishment! You will also give yourself 200 hard spanks on each cheek over your diaper. Hopefully the humiliation of hearing your diaper take the majority of the hits will make up for the pain. For a snack baby may have some mashed up bananas, apple sause, or some bread warmed in the microwave. Then when baby gets her snack, shell sit down on the floor with a blankie, wearing nothing but her diapie and watch 2 hours of a disney junior show. (maybe sofia the first). After your 2 hours are up youre free! but not from your diaper. Since you only have 2 better make this one last. You may only change after 4 wets or after it leaks. One last thing. the only way baby may touch herself is by humping things over her diaper. Her hand shouldnt go anywhere near it. Hope you have funnnnnn
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 02:33 AM   #5
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
Hm... Baby, while by herself must only crawl around on all 4's. No sweets today as a punishment! You will also give yourself 200 hard spanks on each cheek over your diaper. Hopefully the humiliation of hearing your diaper take the majority of the hits will make up for the pain. For a snack baby may have some mashed up bananas, apple sause, or some bread warmed in the microwave. Then when baby gets her snack, shell sit down on the floor with a blankie, wearing nothing but her diapie and watch 2 hours of a disney junior show. (maybe sofia the first). After your 2 hours are up youre free! but not from your diaper. Since you only have 2 better make this one last. You may only change after 4 wets or after it leaks. One last thing. the only way baby may touch herself is by humping things over her diaper. Her hand shouldnt go anywhere near it. Hope you have funnnnnn
Thank you very very much for these detailed tasks! Baby feels humiliated just reading them.

PM ME DARES

Old 01-12-2021, 02:33 AM   #6
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv3nture View Post
Strip apart from the diaper. Get on all fours and waddle around your room/apartment. At some point roll onto your back and pee yourself. Have a good squirm in it - naught baby!
Thank you for this task, I will do this soon.

Anyone have any other tasks, punishments or rules for my day?

PM ME DARES

Old 01-12-2021, 03:05 AM   #7
AuxiSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleone19 View Post
Thank you for this task, I will do this soon.

Anyone have any other tasks, punishments or rules for my day?
That wasn’t enough for you hm? Well I thinks someone should put their chasity belt over their diaper and freeze the key and a bowl of ice. Freeze a bowl halfway with water. Then put the key in. And fill the bowl to freeze it. If you mess. You put on your new favorite show and bounce slightly on your diaper to feel that mess real nice. You’re now not allowed out of your diaper for 24 hours or until you freeze the entirety of that bowl and let it melt all on its own.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:12 AM   #8
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Put one of your (clean) plugs in your mouth as a pacifier & 'cry' in the thread every time you want food or go to the toilet.

You can only get it after some works out what you want.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:10 AM   #9
humili8meplz

Default Diaper Dares

So Diaper Dares... Whilst on all fours you must crawl around the house and fine your way into mummy's room. There you will find some items... A vide of course to a baby this is a toy to play with. Turn it on and explore its vibrations with your hands then stick it in your mouth to try it. This is a nice toy and you want to keep it. But you can't carry it on all fours so you'll have to carry it in the only thing you have... drop it whilst its on into your diaper and leave it there. Now find mummy's make up and play with it. You know the pictures, lippy all over your lips and cheeks. Now find a mirror and take a pic. Leave the vibe in until the battery runs out and it gets boring. If you cum you must leave the diaper on all day long and all night.

Second part. When eating your mashed up lunch remember that little children don't always get it in their mouths. Every third spoonful gets tipped on you (maybe some even goes in that diaper). You get it all over yourself. Hands, face, body, hair... No washing it off for at least half an hour (mummy was busy!)

PM me your report pls)
humili8meplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:25 AM   #10
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by humili8meplz View Post
So Diaper Dares... Whilst on all fours you must crawl around the house and fine your way into mummy's room. There you will find some items... A vide of course to a baby this is a toy to play with. Turn it on and explore its vibrations with your hands then stick it in your mouth to try it. This is a nice toy and you want to keep it. But you can't carry it on all fours so you'll have to carry it in the only thing you have... drop it whilst its on into your diaper and leave it there. Now find mummy's make up and play with it. You know the pictures, lippy all over your lips and cheeks. Now find a mirror and take a pic. Leave the vibe in until the battery runs out and it gets boring. If you cum you must leave the diaper on all day long and all night.

Second part. When eating your mashed up lunch remember that little children don't always get it in their mouths. Every third spoonful gets tipped on you (maybe some even goes in that diaper). You get it all over yourself. Hands, face, body, hair... No washing it off for at least half an hour (mummy was busy!)

PM me your report pls)

Oooo baby loves the messy parts to these tasks! Thank you for all of them!

PM ME DARES

Old 01-12-2021, 08:27 AM   #11
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Put one of your (clean) plugs in your mouth as a pacifier & 'cry' in the thread every time you want food or go to the toilet.

You can only get it after some works out what you want.
I’m hungrwyyyy and need a pee pee, can anyone help baby out?

PM ME DARES

Old 01-12-2021, 08:38 AM   #12
AuxiSissy

I hope baby was holding it in well! She can get a snack. I say mashed up bananas this time. (Remember your new rule) but baby doesn’t seem like she wants to go pee pee enough so she can wait or beg harder
Old 01-12-2021, 09:27 AM   #13
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Order another two boxes of diapers. Watch out for when they are delivered, if you missed it, you will fail this dare.

Open the door personally to the delivery guy. Let's hope it is a guy... Receive him wrapped in a towel and with your previous diapers on. As soon as he is behind closed doors, OOPS! There goes your towel... Also, make pee yourself and/or scat yourself because of the embarrassment.

Make it noisy, too.
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:02 PM   #14
littleone19

Thank you for all the tasks today. I was very nervous to do my first pee pee and it took a very long time. I was so humiliated

Any more tasks, punishments for tomorrow?

PM ME DARES

Old 01-12-2021, 05:26 PM   #15
AuxiSissy

How was your experience today? How was eating and your vibrator experience? What about being locked up? Would love a report. And for me I think just starting off with the wood dares for tomorrow is good . And don’t worry about the being too nervous to pee thing. It take a little bit but you’ll get used to it. (But don’t get too used to it you might find yourself being wet when you don’t want to)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
baby, diaper, enema, punishment, slut