Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2021, 08:51 AM   #1
PredicBabe

Female Choose my toys - 23/F Sub

I have saved some money to buy some new additions to what I use on myself, but cannot decide which toy would be more "urgent". So I am letting you choose what I should buy!

I currently own a classic vibrator, a suction-cup dildo (20 cm long, 5 cm diameter), a pair of homemade nipple clamps, a medium butt plug (4 cm diameter), a large butt plug (5,3 cm diameter), police-grade handcuffs and lots of rope.

I was considering to buy one (or more, if money can cover it) of these items:
1. Hitachi Europe Magic Wand.
2. Inflatable butt plug.
3. Nipple clamps, either this style (https://www.easytoys.es/abrazaderas-...adena-p-31340/) or Japanese clover clamps. I don't want them to be unbearable, but I definitely need them to withstand a rough session.

Aside of those, please send me some links and choose what I buy. Anything that you love to use or have always wanted to try, or what you want to inflict on someone. When the decision is made and I get the toys, I can send you the review of the first time using it, either in PM or in public if you prefer it

Thank you in advance!!

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 11:49 AM   #2
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

The magic wand is the clear winner. It’s the most versatile, pleasurable, and it fills a gap in your collection. (You already have butt plugs, and nipple clamps are easy to improvise)

BUT don’t get the original Hitachi magic wand, get either the Magic Wand Rechargeable or a Doxy.

See here for a handy comparison:
https://www.ohjoysextoy.com/magic-wand-rechargeable/
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 01:03 PM   #3
PredicBabe

Vibrating wand it is then (at least so far)!!!

I was planning to get the Europe Magic Wand, which has a cord but has different levels of vibration. Should I check any specific Doxy? I see there are several

Old 01-03-2021, 01:41 PM   #4
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Congratulations! lol

I’ve heard good things about the doxy die cast, but I haven’t used it personally.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:13 PM   #5
PredicBabe

Hmm, will check it out. Still, what would you think of the Europe Hitachi? Could it replace the Mafic Wand Rechargeable?

Old 01-03-2021, 04:56 PM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Rechargable are less powerful.

Also for hole stretching you need something more industrial grade than inflatables.
Old 01-03-2021, 04:57 PM   #7
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Probably.

Pros:
It has 4 patterns and 4 speeds. The head is softer, but has a nice ridge on the bottom of the head. No fumbling with power cords during sex.

Cons:
Because of the slightly different head shape & softness, some attachments don’t fit suuuper well.

The vibrations on the classic magic wand might be a little bit more... rumbly? So it is probably better for actual muscle massaging lol.

But I think the freedom from wires AND the patterns make it better than the magic wand Europe.

I’m not super familiar with Doxy, but they might have a cordless model with patterns too. I’d be worth investigating. Whichever one you pick, you’re in for a good time
Old 01-03-2021, 05:01 PM   #8
PredicBabe

Hmmm... Will check around for more info so I can make the choice. I definitely want something super rumbly, the buzzing truly isn't my thing... Will let you know aboyt whatever wand I pick!!

Old 01-03-2021, 05:14 PM   #9
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Cool, good luck!

Neither of them really buzz like a bullet- you could mix paint with either. So while a corded model will be more intense at the highest setting, there’s a good chance you won’t need (or want) to go that high.

You’re not the first person to have to make this choice, so there’s plenty of comparison reviews online!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, nipple torture, punishment, toy