Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-09-2021, 07:59 PM   #316
dandushma

To my surprise, it seems my plan worked! I almost can't believe I got away with points and no mess until I see the punishment awaiting my "partner". I'm so glad that is not me! And I'm even in second place!

The next game doesn't fare well for me as I'm covered head to toe multiple times in nasty mess! And beans for the last one?? Yuck! Just when I thought I got away with not getting any porridge on my head or body I get covered with nasty savory
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 11:36 PM   #317
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

When he was told that Flowerchild had squealed on him, he was a bit upset about it. However, he knew it was bound to happen and it's why he tried to reveal everything first. After all, the first to talk usually gets the lighter sentence. Unfortunately, this is a game and they both received the same level of punishment. Kisune would have to find a way to get back at her, but he truly was going for points like she was. Or maybe she was just trying to keep him from getting much further ahead. Who knows.

As the stagehands walked up in their dom gear, Kisune had a smirk on his face still. These things were always exciting and the costumes were on point. Then they revealed his gear and his was a bit shocked at first. The ball gag was put on tight while the handcuffs were secured and kept him from doing much. Then he watched them drop the keys into tuna in a dog bowl. Who knows what else was in there, but the smell was rancid. One of his worst things to smell was tuna so it was like a double whammy. After a few moments of digging and shoving the tuna mixture away, he found the key to be released. He removed the gag and cleaned off his face and cleared out his nose.

Then it was time for the next round. They had to sit in a circle around a cannon that was loaded with a messy item of their choice. That would be interesting that's for sure. As the rounds went on, it seemed he was going to avoided being blasted. Suddenly however, the cannon stopped just in front of him and blasted him with shaving cream. It wasn't the worst item to be blasted with, but it certainly wasn't edible. As the round ended, he was only blasted once and had scored better that time after an unfortunate round prior.

The game was almost over this time, but he wasn't far down on the board like last time. He could only hope to get some high scores in the remaining games.

(OOC: For the prisoner's round [which was fun in and of itself] just have us respond to the reveal immediately before posting the round after. Within like 24 hours. No response wouldn't hurt the storyline or results anyways. But a quick response would be interesting to see and help prevent a double post. As an idea.)

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 11:17 AM   #318
Matildachi

Well at least Imaginative Name stood firm with me in the Prisoner Dilemma. So we got a reasonable number of points and the idea of a pieing didn’t seem too bad.
But what a pieing it was …..all over my tits (the stage hands took delight in grinding the pies into them) and with the gooey pie filling flowing quickly in my cleavage….
Then my poor shoes were filled and I felt very, very squishy as I tried to walk over to the side but the stage hands gave me the last pie to deliver later. I must say the stage hands were really not very nice to Imaginative Name either.

Then as we watch the pair of us realize that maybe we did get off easy, especially compared to Ruby & Sam…..oops

Oh no, I knew it was all too good to be true….Am called out for the Wheel of Punishment by audience vote (well, Silly Bitch vote). I shiver knowing I could be in really big trouble here

….Think my luck just ran out,,,,as I see the pointer stop on “fudged & feathered”……

To make matters worse, Blue Griffin calls on the stage hands to strip me so that am only left in my very skimpy black string bikini. As am led over to the punishment container and locked in, my “attire” (with my nipps nervously rock hard against the bikini top) and predicament seemed to be very popular with every male in the vicinity. I remember not to look up and stand still waiting for the inevitable…the deluge over my head suddenly comes and to make things worse am sprayed all over from all sides of the container….then I feel the feathers. This just starts me sneezing and as they get everywhere start spitting some out…….Tthen as I relax……"Oh shit"...., the whole process starts all over again……

Finally am actually let out I hope that my punishment is now over.
Nope, the male stage hands take great delight in putting their hands inside my bikini top and bottom…and really having fun fudging me with the sticky mess all over my most sensitive areas……Surrounding me they have me moaning in pleasure and with my body beginning to shake before they finally release the totally trashed gal.

I unsteadily walk across squelching and dripping mess to the next part of the game, as I sit slowly down feeling very sensitive & distracted (some of that fudge is definitely where fudge should not be!)…..

I hope my luck is going to change……remarkably the cannon rotates round and round not stopping in front of me once until it does on a spin when loaded with shaving cream. Hoping its going to move on, I breath a sigh of relief as it starts up again. Whew.

Then I watch in horror as the beans cannon load stops in front of me but again my luck holds and it moves on…..unbelievably although am totally trashed I somehow gain full points from the cannon round…..

Just as I start to get up Imaginative Name pies me in the face, just adding to my stickiness.

Oh, then I remember my pie, slowly clearing my eyes, I pick it up and walk squelchily around so I can grind my pie into Imaginative Name's face and then slide it slowly up into her hair leaving it there as a pie hat.
Fair’s fair just my way of repaying her favor to me......

I decide to save my McMuffin a bit longer.....but will definitely have to use it very soon.

Am very stickily nervous as to what could happen to me the in next round, although well covered I don’t have much clothing protection underneath as these stage hands very well know. Still I am in the lead, so I guess it could be worse.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:44 PM   #319
Corleone91

As we are brought before the jury, it seems that Ezeperalta beat me to the punch to rat her out. As we're forced to fix the equipment, One of the stage hands sprays some white substance over her face and I can't help but laugh at the picture. Unfortunately, Ezeperalta didn't take kindly to that as next thing I know, She's yanking open my shorts and boxer briefs putting in a hose that starts to fill my bottoms with jelly. With my boxers now filling quickly with jelly stretching them out but also starting to pour down my legs, I get the hose out and just stare at Ezeperalta feeling relatively speechless but looking for a way to return the favor. Just as I start to make a move, a stage hand smashes doughnut batter into my face adding to my already extreme mess for this round still completely covered on the outside from the first round but now with my boxers fully of grape jelly.

Settling myself, I taker my seat for the next game. With each alignment of the cannon, I'm waiting for it to explode something all over me but instead, each time it moves on to someone else and I somehow manage to make it to the end without any more damage and netting 500 points for myself and getting out of the basement. I also couldn't help but laugh as Ezeperalta gets the mashed potato treatment but I still need some revenge. Hopefully with the next few rounds I can mount a comeback and have a chance to win.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc

Last edited by Corleone91; 05-11-2021 at 04:30 AM.
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 08:39 PM   #320
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default May Round 4

Well, after an interesting time with our new game, it’s time for our staple. The holiday event.
Well since it’s May we were going to have a Cinco de Mayo event. Unfortunately due to our research interns, they mixed up Mexican traditions with Spain’s and decided a day didn’t make much of a difference. Don’t worry though, since they had issues with research, we’ve relocated them to our testing facility for our new games and punishments. So here is our *Cinco de Mayo* event:

Starting off this course is the Running of the Bulls. With three narrow balance beams to cross it will be up to your to avoid our swinging bulls charging pass them. Get hit and you’ll land in the guac pit below. Part two is the tomato fight! Walk up to on of the button controlled tomato launchers and fire at the moving targets. Manage to hit all the targets and you can move on. Run out of time and you’ll receive a cascade of sauce from above and will have to try again. The final leg is riding your space ship down the space field of a hill and collecting 3 payloads tied to poles before getting to port. Fail or damage your cargo and it’s a long climb back up ride down. Apparently this is for “May the 4th be with you”…. Which is not May 5th people… (gives voting machine a little kick in frustration.)

Regardless, its what we have and it’s up to you to beat your other competitors to the finish line. Point’s will be given out based on time, so good luck and 1..2..3 go!

Caught off guard they all scramble forward trying to get first in line to the balance beams. Mati and Imaginative name both get on the beam full speed and pay dearly as they both take direct hits falling into the pool of green dip below. Seeing this Ezeperalta takes the third beam and being a second behind narrowly misses the bull that swings down in front of her. As confidently keeps going she gets a foot on the other side when she takes a glance back to see how everyone else is doing. This is her downfall as Aubrey, Sam, and even a very slow Ruby see a bull swinging at the end and knock Ezeperalta to join the others below. With the three passing ahead, Dan, Kisune, Flowerchild, and Corleone all follow across two beams each timing there pass as Ruby waddles along the third beam getting a smack on her padded rear, but it ends up pushing forward to safety more than off with the angle.

With seven competitors all stepping to their tomato launchers, it feels like a real tomato fight with the fruits flying through the air. Ruby was glad they at least had made it a button based launch as she could push it around on the swivel to aim and press the button with her mitten covered hands. Some were having more trouble than others. With Flowerchild and Dan firing right next to each other they ended up aiming for some of the same targets missing while the other hit it first. It was due to this that they both ended falling to meet their goal before time ran out and were respectively drenched in sauce. 

As Imaginative name and Ezeperalta made their way back to the beam both were pleasantly happy by the site of Mati now a green bird skin thick with an increased layer of mess. As the three of them all slowly walked across the beam dripping dip, Mati missed how much was falling off of her and ended up slipping forward on a batch of feathers as a bull swung into her chest and pushed her off once again. Both the other girls got a good laugh at her fate, but as Ezeperalta laughed safely on the other side of the beam, Imaginative name had stopped short hearing Mati’s shriek and was also pushed off at the end of the beam too.

Finishing up the target practice, Corleone felt the splatters of sauce next to him as his completive nature had him steal enough targets from Sam that she had failed her challenge. Moving on, he saw Aubrey, Kisune, and somehow Ruby had all made it on their first go too. As they climbed up to the top of the hill, wanting a better chance at not being bottom in points, he saw a chance by accidentally nudging Ruby’s sleds just a bit to start it sliding down the hill. In her waddling form she couldn’t move fast enough to grab it. The sudden weight shift of her reach with her diaper on though toppled her down the hill sliding on her very padded rear as the other contestants got sitting on their sleds.

Back at the shooting range, Ezeperalta had joined the other in the second round of shooting. With less people playing it was a bit easier to hit the targets without worrying about them getting hit by your opponents, Dan also completed his round. Flowerchild, Ezeperalta, and Sam thought all had trouble as they cleared the mess out of their eyes, that made the controls more slipperier both getting another dose of sauce over head, Sam now feeling the sauce start to flow into her diaper. All were even more upset as Mati and Imaginative Name had both caught up after being dipped twice.

With the “pink meteorite” sliding in a barest of leads, everyone started to see that they needed to collect dangling balloons as their cargo while sliding down the course. This lead to a lot of shoving and maneuvering, mostly avoiding the very messy Ruby ,as Aubrey and Kisune both tired to secure their cargo before the other. While Aubrey had the clever idea of stuffing his balloons into his impressive cleavage for security, Kisune tight grip on his with no place to put them cost him as with a burst the space goo filled balloon burst down his front as he slide to the end forcing him back up. With Aubrey, and Corleone crossing the finish with their cargo intact, Ruby was surprised as the stagehands let her finish saying there wasn’t anything saying you needed to be on the sled.

Hearing the sound of the finish line being crossed, each person put in extra effort to complete their task. Mati had made sure to clear off some of the extra mess on her body, showing off a little for the crowd and helping herself have more control firing. Sam had also done the same, but with more laugher at her now bigger baby booty. Imaginative name had taken less elegant tactics just shaking their head to clear their eyes splattering those near by and getting her pass while distracting Ezeperalta and Flowerchild enough to fail a second and first time.

With Dan reaching the top he was surprised to see Kisune up there again, as both sped down the hill. With both focused more on finishing than messing with each other, both easily collected their balloons and passed the finish line, noticing that there had been change in the point bracket.

The sound of the finish line again and sight of the others almost to the top of the hill had left Ezeperalta and Imaginative Name really worried. Now really lagging behind, they both were able to get the targets they need with out distractions. Racing up the slope to the top, they were able to launch themselves while the others were halfway down collections cargo balloons. It seemed like it would be an easy slide being in the back, but then Mati started to molt some of her feathers. While Sam had taken a different path and wasn’t behind her, Imaginative name was pelted by the bits and swerved slowing down, but still allowing her to collect her cargo. As the three crossed the line, all eyes turned to the last two contestants.

As the two raced down, Flowerchild started to pull a bit ahead seeming to use some the sauce to speed her up. Grabbing one balloon, then a second, she crossed across the finish line… wait… Sliding too fast, she had missed getting all three as Ezeperalta crossed three in her arms. As Flowerchlid had to lug up her sled in front the whole audience and slide down again, she was kicking mentally herself for making such a dumb mistake. Not realizing it, she had the three balloons in hand, but as thought more and more, her grip tightened and POP! One more coating of mess and a second trip down to end the round.

Well with our times locked in, let’s see the results.

Ruby, Corleone, and Aubrey each receive 750 points.
Dan and Kisune each receive 600.
It was close for the next time bracket, but just Mati and Sam get 450.
With Imaginative name just a few second late getting the 300 bracket with Ezeperalta.
Lastly Flowerchild gets 150.

Our totals are now at:
Aubrey- 2000. Mati- 1750. Kisune-1525. Dan- 1425. Corleone91- 1350. Ruby 1125. Imaginative name- 1100. Ezeperalta- 1075. Sam- 1025. Flowerchild- 900.

Wow, our two new players out in front, will they get the coveted First and Second Place? Will there be a shake up for last knowing any points can keep you safe? It all comes down to the WALL OF MYSTERY!

Players please pick your 3 numbers.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 09:59 PM   #321
Imaginativename

After pieing Mati due to the whims of the dice gods, I am glad she just uses her pie on me and not her mcguthin, none the less, the audience laugh at us as we clear the mess from our eyes during the explanation, and we get ready to set off, which means we get off the mark as soon as Blue said the word go.

with everyone else being caught flat footed i get off to a good start, that is until I'm pushed off of the balance beam, landing in the massive pool of guac. after Ezeperalta nearly lands on me, i climb out and wipe off the soles of my sandals, accidently showing the audience my upskirt, luckily I don't think many are paying attention to me, Mati climbs out next to me, looking rather like a perroquet

back at the start I start again, and almost get across when i hear an ear piercing screech, I look back to see Mati has been knocked off, unfortunately, stopping on the balance beam meant i joined her. third time lucky I manage to get across and join a rather saucy Ezeperalta, shaking my head to clear my eyes I start nailing targets in short order, bending over to use the crude Iron sights on the launcher, i know that the audience can see a hint of green tinged pink, but that doesn't matter as soon enough i am on the move,

Being just behind Mati on the slide, I race down, collecting 2 balloons, unfortunately, the green parrot in front of me keeps moulting, so to get out of the stream of feathers I swerve, slowing me down, but bringing me in line with another balloon, so I grab it, but that brings me into a collision course with another balloon. Not wanting it to explode in my face I grab it, bringing me to the end of the course with an extra balloon, and gutted that due to swerving I am down a bracket, now only 200 point above bottom, I need to hope for some good luck, and that no-one notices the extra balloon.

My Number's are 1, 69 &96
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 02:08 AM   #322
flowerchild

Sorry for this being so late I have been super busy this month with work.
So of course kisune betrayed me just like I thought he would. Two dommes walk up to me with rope one giving me a very unpleasant crotch rope and the other binding my breasts fucking great as if this round wasnt already going bad enough for me! Then i get garlic sauce poured all over me which smells horrible.

For the next round we are sat in a circle and basically it's a game of luck. I get hit with gunge in round two so I'm even messier just great. I am then hit with pickles ow and then covered in pickle juice atleast it doesnt smell too bad! So with an end to that very messy round for me I just thank the stars that I am atleast not in last place.

Ok next round is the obstacle course only this one sounds a lot harder than the previous ones. Well I make it to the balance beam and thankfully I manage to make it across without getting knocked into the pit. Up next I shoot at target practice next to dan and end up failing being drenched in sauce with him. The second time is a bit easier but I still failed the round as dan steals my targets. I fail again before finally reaching the sled as I go down very fast I only get two balloons screwing up and having to go again as this time I pop a balloon and have to go a third time finally making it!

Fuck that was a terrible round as I'm now in last place picking 5 12 17 for the last round.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 05:57 AM   #323
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Can I get 3 numbers from the audience too?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:59 AM   #324
dandushma

I will post my update later but my numbers are 4, 10, 19
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:07 AM   #325
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

My first number as an audience member is 8

If you end up still needing two more numbers from audience and don't get them I will chose 16 and 32

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to brandonlow67042 for this post:
Old 05-13-2021, 10:32 AM   #326
Matildachi

Don't have time to do a full update post, will try and do tomorrow......
(But glad I didnt become any more exposed for the stagehands......so far)
Let me pick my numbers & play my GD Mcguffin

My numbers are 3, 13 & 33
For the GD Mcguffin, I will award myself 300pts

More later

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:46 PM   #327
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Once the commercials ended and the next round was announced, Kisune was excited. A short physical and somewhat luck based round was what he needed to boost himself further towards the front. Just as quick as the round was announced, the round had begun. Everyone made a mad dash towards the first obstacle and a few people fell victim to the troubles of not understanding the beams and the bulls.

After a few people fell into the guac, Kisune took his chance and dashed forward without a second to spare and no worries about the obstacle. However, he wasn't the only one as 6 others seemed to navigate through the first end of the course without much issue either, taking that timing just as he did. He was still in good position as the next station was more skill based than physical, another good trait he possessed.

Some people seemed to fight over the targets and suffered a momentary lose, while he used that as a push to try for the lead. Without missing a beat or the opportunity, he knocked down all the targets and moved on. It seemed he was in good stride for high points and a chance to close the gap to first. The final stretch however was a bit of luck and timing and with only so few in the front, he didn't need to waste time to go down the slope.

Unfortunately during his first down slope, he seemed to be a little too cautious and ended up busting a balloon all over himself. The sticky substance wasn't too great and forced him to take another run at the sled. Although caution was needed, he didn't need to be too careful at his grip. The second run luckily enough went without a hitch and he just needed to wait for the rest of the field to be done.

As the run came to an end, the scores were shown. His placement hadn't changed much, but he was closing the gap ever so slightly. Hopefully the last round would fair better this time around than the last couple of times.

Numbers: 2, 22, 66

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Last edited by Kisune Karnon; 05-13-2021 at 11:47 PM.
Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:48 PM   #328
TransAubrey

My strategy going into the start of this round is to use my motto for almost everything, “slow is smooth, smooth is fast.” I begin the round in the middle of the pack, watching the first few contestants go ahead of me on the balance beams, watching their technique and where they fail at. I take my time going across, making sure to avoid all the swinging obstacles and keep my balance in my super high heels. I safely negotiate the beam and dismount on the other side, quickly negotiating the shooting range.

Then it all came down to a race down the hill, needing to collect three balloons on the way down. Ruby, Kisune, Corleone, and I were bumping and banging into each other, trying to be both the first ones down and collecting our “payloads” on the way. Thinking on my feet, or rather on my butt seated on the sled, I gently nestle the balloons in my cleavage, securing them in place while also leaving both hands free. When one of Kisune’s balloons burst, covering him in “space goo”, I realized I definitely needed to be more careful with the balloons, but nonetheless, Corleone and I make it across the finish line and are both awarded 750 points!

As I see the totals at the end of the round, I’m ecstatic to see that I’ve advanced to first place and am up by 250 points on Mati! I jump and spin around in joy, only for Mati to use her Mcguffin and put herself back into first, 50 points ahead of me. I scowl at her as we break for commercial before the final round, hoping that she loses points in the final round, or I gain enough to surpass her, or both!

My numbers are 8, 24, and 88!

PM Dares

Last edited by TransAubrey; 05-15-2021 at 05:11 PM.
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 06:10 PM   #329
Corleone91

Starting the obstacle course, I watch as several in front of me try the first challenge with several falling into the large pit of guac below. Seeing what I need to do, I make my way across the balance beam without a problem as several struggle to get out of the pit below.

Starting the second challenge, I'm feeling good and very competitive. I line up next to Sam resulting in us both going for the same targets. Luckily able to steal enough, i feel a slight splash of sauce hit my legs as Sam is unable to get enough targets in time covering them completely.

Heading to the final challenge, I see an opportunity to give myself an advantage nudging Ruby's sled. I get to the cargo and start to make my way back to the finish line getting there with Aubrey and nabbing 750 points taking me out of the basement.

Heading into the last round, I'm hoping my luck continues picking 44, 48, 99

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc

Last edited by Corleone91; 05-15-2021 at 12:22 PM.
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:00 AM   #330
arandomdue

2nd audience number is 15, I think.
arandomdue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to arandomdue for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay