Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2020, 11:15 PM   #1
SlaveA1

Female F-21 Tack bra punishments for this sluts tits

Hello sir,

I have been rather bad in completing dares in the last few weeks and with the spare time I have now, I know I deserve to be punished. I have made a tack bra and would like you to incorporate it into a punishment. My tits and pussy are both available to be punished as long as in someway the tack bra is used. I will do anything within my limits and will report after it is completed.

Also this is a punishment so I am not allowed to cum.

I can’t wait to see what you make me do.

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Dislikes: butt plug, pussy pain, clit torture, candle wax

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

PM open for dares or punishments
SlaveA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 12:57 AM   #2
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Hi slut,

It's a bit tricky without knowing exactly how sharp/densely packed the bra is. Here are a few punishments:

With the tack bra on you are to lie face down of the floor. Put your hands behind your back (tie them if you can). Now you need make a lap of the room as fast as you can. Obviously you're not allowed to stand, with your hands behind you you will forced to rub and press your tits into the floor as you wriggle around. Time your first lap, multiply the time by 3. You now have to complete 4 laps in less than that time. If you fail, every 2 seconds over time is a hard slap to your clit.

Attach a rope to the back of the tack bra. Now attach the other end of the rope to something solid, close to the floor. Get on your knees, you are to move as far away from the attachment point as possible, such that the rope pulls taught and the tack bra is tightened (painfully) . Place five items around on the room while the bra is as tight as possible, so they are as far from the attachment point as you can put them. Now detach the rope. Move each item an extra 5cm away. Re-attach the rope try to retrieve the items, you'll have to really pull this time. Now, on all fours face the attachment point. Wrap the rope from the back of the bra, down your back and around your ass crack and crotch, from there it should go under your body to the attachment point. You now have to apply a liberal blob of icy hot to the portion of rope that is in contact with your pussy. Now you grab the rope and tug on it, pressing it into your pussy. Give it 10 good tugs, making sure it's painful and rubbing icyhot onto it. Do 10 extra for each item you failed to retrieve in the previous part.

Listen to the carol "little drummer boy", your tits in the tack bra are the drums and you must beat them with an appropriate instrument five times to the beat for every "pa rum pum pum pum". Repeat song to get the rhythm right, this time the last stroke of each "pa rum pum pum pum" is for your pussy.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maddog2048 for this post:
Old 12-24-2020, 06:35 AM   #3
Ch4rl13

A tack bra is a great idea but how about tack panties too? If it's not too much I'd love to know how you get on humping your pillow and edging like this.
Old 12-24-2020, 06:43 AM   #4
trenho
getDare Devil

keep your tack bra on during all the xmas lunches or dinners with family.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to trenho for this post:
Old 12-24-2020, 06:56 AM   #5
sulmanu

it's a punishment ... tie a strong rope (5 loops) around your breasts before putting on that wonderful bra, put a carrot (or something similar) up your ass, write on your body that you've been a bad slut and take 5 photos in front of the mirror (without sending them) and keep them for 5 days in the mobile gallery.
sulmanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 12:54 PM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveA1 View Post
Hello sir,

I have been rather bad in completing dares in the last few weeks and with the spare time I have now, I know I deserve to be punished. I have made a tack bra and would like you to incorporate it into a punishment. My tits and pussy are both available to be punished as long as in someway the tack bra is used. I will do anything within my limits and will report after it is completed.

Also this is a punishment so I am not allowed to cum.

I can’t wait to see what you make me do.
Tack bra to be one size too small and lockable at the back with a snap shut padlock.
Old 12-24-2020, 03:51 PM   #7
luckee101

Next time you drive or ride in a car, you must be wearing it. wear your seatbelt as tight as you comfortably can
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 04:57 PM   #8
bee9
getDare Succubus

1. Put rubber bands on the base of your tits. Make sure they bulge.
2. Cover your tits with icy hot, avoid nipples.
3. Put on the tack bra.
4. Plug your holes.
5. Rub your clit against a rough surface while holding your tits, the closer you are to orgasm the harder you have to press.
6. Take your wand vibe and press it against your clit, hold it with your thighs. Start hitting your tits with a wooden spoon or your hand, you can cum only when eyes are full of tears.

Ask for more.
Old 12-25-2020, 02:55 AM   #9
toecuff

Make sure there are tacks at the center of the nipples.
Hold an ice cube on your nipples for 3 mins before putting tack bra.
toecuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 09:50 AM   #10
TiedInLatex

A tack bra. What a wonderful Christmas gift!

With all the Christmas food, you will need som exercise.

Get the tack bra on. Lie on the floor, belly down and hands on the back of your head and the tip of feet under some furniture to assist. Elbows should not touch the floor.

Now lift your head up from the floor at least 10 cm up, bending in you back. And down again.

Do this at least 25 times. Its quite healthy for you back and good for back pains as well. But I'll guess it will not be so good for breast pains for you

You'll need to do this exercise at least twice every day until end of January, but feel free to continue - exercise habits are always good to have.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TiedInLatex for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a slut, pussy punishment, tack bra, tit punishment, tits