Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2020, 03:29 PM   #1
Apogee

Default My hidden public naked punishment

I've created for myself a ruleset for playing Fifa. The details aren't super important to this story, but the jist of it is that I play a couple games against the AI and based on how badly I do I receive punishments. There are small punishments during the games, like flicking a rubber band on the soles of each of my feet 10 times for every goal scored against me and 5 minutes of corner time for each yellow card I get. Based on my record for both games I receive a bigger punishment (or no punishment at all).

This was my first time playing with these rules I made up. I knew I might have made a miscalculation after I lost the first game 3-0. I could still salvage things in the next game though. As luck would have it, I choked away a 1-0 lead, giving up 2 goals in the second half. This meant I had to do the worst punishment:

Quote:
You must kneel somewhere in public (can be somewhat hidden) while completely naked for 30*goal difference seconds
My total goal difference was -4, so that meant 2 minutes stark naked, kneeling in public. This may seem tame compared to some of the things on this site, but I've never done anything like this before. I've thought about it, but could never muster the courage. This time I'd backed myself into a corner though. I had to be punished for losing.

I dressed in just sneakers, jeans, and a hoodie and headed out. I wanted to be able to undress and redress quickly if I needed to. Initially I was thinking about doing it in a staircase in my apartment building, but decided to go a little farther from home. I started walking towards the college I live next to (and attend). I figured it would be mostly empty due to break. I was mostly right, there were some people walking around but not many. The main thing I was worried about were security cameras. I was taking too much time so I decided to incentivize myself by unzipping my fly until I stripped.

Eventually I found a decent area off a side street. At the end of this little side street was a wall, with a couple columns. I decided I would do the dare between the wall and a column. That gave me solid protection from 2 sides, although I was still a little vulnerable to my left and right. To my right was a back entrance to a classroom building, to my left a path that lead to a common area. It was relatively safe, but still had some risk. There were also a few people around.

I waited a few minutes until the coast looked clear then walked to my spot. First I took off my shoes, the concrete was cold but felt kinda good on my bare feet. It was at this moment I realized how filthy this spot was. There was a ton of dirt and dust and debris around. I was definitely going to get a little dirty kneeling in all of it. Oh well, it was a punishment after all. Next I pulled off my jeans. I folded and placed them on top of my shoes to keep them from getting too dirty. I got on my knees before finally taking off my jacket and added it to the stack.

I grabbed my phone and started the 2 minute timer. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. If someone came out of the door to my right there was probably nothing I could do. I peered around the column. There were a couple people in the distance, not too close though. I kept looking at the seconds ticking by, checking around the column every few seconds. When I was writing the rules I did briefly consider adding a blindfold to this punishment. That might have given me a heart attack. I was shivering. Partially from the cold, partially from excitement. I fidgeted some, II was uncomfortable on my knees.

Finally, the timer hit 0. I shot up, throwing my hoodie on. I pulled my jeans back on before looking around again. It was clear, no one had seen me. I decided to walk over to a nearby bench barefoot. I carried my shoes with me. For good measure i grabbed a handful of mulch and tossed some in my shoes just to make myself a little more uncomfortable on the walk home. I slipped my shoes back on and headed home. Trying to wrap my head around how risky what i just did was.

Kupowo is my Domme

PM Dares

hard limits: illegal, social suicide, denial, scat

soft limits (may be available as forfeit for a bet or losing a game, or for extreme punishments): pics, public, a2m, blackmail

I like games with risk, making bets, humiliation, feet, nudity,

Last edited by Apogee; 12-22-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Apogee for this post:
Old 12-22-2020, 08:10 PM   #2
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Great story, how does it feel to pop your public nudity cherry?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 06:49 PM   #3
rhl
getDare Succubus

I can't answer for Apogee but the first time I got naked was about 4 and it got me excited that I wanted to obey the boy who asked me to.

A few years ago I did a walk where I dropped clothing and walked away from them. It was about 10 minutes in various stages of dress. Several minutes totally nude. I was surprised at how calm I was.

After reading this, I've chosen a park to kneel in. Put a finger on the map to pick a location.
Now I have to pick a time that I might feel safe.
I rolled a 3(ouch) for 3 minutes.
Old 07-17-2021, 11:03 PM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Great write-up and great first-time dare. I remember doing stuff a lot like that in college, with a similar setup, between pillars and walls, under cantilevered second floors so it was fairly secluded but not totally. Good times!

I liked the detail... the way the concrete felt under your feet, the realization that if someone came through the door, there was nothing for it, the walking barefoot to the bench after... great job!

Cool name, too.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, public, punishment, risky, strip