Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-06-2020, 10:25 AM   #1
indieriot

Send a message via Yahoo to indieriot
Default Cunt busting and pussy stretching dares please.

Hi there.
So one thing I really want to experience is a very swollen and bruised cunt. The problem is that I have to do it solo. So I am asking for your suggestions to help achieve a busted cunt.
I am also interested in edges, denial, and pussy stretching. For stretching dares I have an inflatable dildo that is controlled by a bulb. It can go up to around 20 pumps. (9 hurts for a frame of reference)

I would appreciate any dare involving pussy torture, edging and denial, and stretching. I would love regretting making this thread.

Thanks ☺️

Interest:
Likes: edging, genital torture, heavy pain, Ruined Orgasm, most forms of edge play, pet play, age play
Dislike:Urine, Punishments, Electricity, Ice
Limits: no permanent damage, no burning, no food, nothing very public, scat

30/FtM/queer

Want to torture me? http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417999
indieriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 01:27 PM   #2
coolplay69uk

Get some sandpaper and every hour on the hour use it too rub your pussy until you edge. Repeat for 8 straight hours.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 03:38 PM   #3
indieriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
Get some sandpaper and every hour on the hour use it too rub your pussy until you edge. Repeat for 8 straight hours.
Coolplay69uk:
I started your dare. Since it was close to 3:40 I decided to do them on the 40 minute mark.
The first edge was okay... It took about ten minutes to get to the edge... It was a struggle.
The second edge sucked and took a bit longer than before because I kept needing to move the sandpaper around when it got to be to much. I was sore from earlier along with other tasks I had to do. My clit is pretty rad and bleeding in a few spots... My pussy felt like it was on fire.
I will give an update when I finish the rest of them...
Thanks for the dare. :-)

Interest:
Likes: edging, genital torture, heavy pain, Ruined Orgasm, most forms of edge play, pet play, age play

30/FtM/queer

Old 12-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #4
privvy
Distinguished Member

Stuff your pussy to the max with items of clothing. Keep it stuffed for a full night

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:31 PM   #5
Raz

Get your inflatable dildo, a wooden spoon, and a set of dice. Roll both dice. The higher number is smacks to your clit with the spoon. The lower number is pumps for the dildo. Example you roll 3 and a 6 you would pump 3 times and smack 6 times. You need to get 100 smacks before you can stop rolling. If you have to stop inflating before reaching 100 smacks you must finish getting to 100 smacks without inflating more but not removing the dildo until reaching 100 and then start over and try to make it to 90 smacks. If you do not make it to 90 you again finish and start over trying to get to 80 and so on. Be sure to include a full report.

Likes: teasing, edging, giving pain, stress positions, making subs beg, orgasm control, using long distance toys, electricity/shocking, ruining orgasms.

If you want a dare I am always happy to give one as long as a well written report is sent once completed.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:41 PM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
Stuff your pussy to the max with items of clothing. Keep it stuffed for a full night
Don't do that, it's not safe.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:25 PM   #7
indieriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
So I managed to finish this last night. It took a decent amount of time to get to the edge each time which resulted in my clit being on fire and my outer labia very sore. After the third edge I started to dread the rest of them. The last edge was rough because my clit was so swollen and angry at this point that it hurt to touch it at all.
So I did manage to get this one done... I am still sitting carefully today because contact is painful. It will probably be a while before I use sandpaper again. ;-)
Thank you for the dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Get your inflatable dildo, a wooden spoon, and a set of dice. Roll both dice. The higher number is smacks to your clit with the spoon. The lower number is pumps for the dildo. Example you roll 3 and a 6 you would pump 3 times and smack 6 times. You need to get 100 smacks before you can stop rolling. If you have to stop inflating before reaching 100 smacks you must finish getting to 100 smacks without inflating more but not removing the dildo until reaching 100 and then start over and try to make it to 90 smacks. If you do not make it to 90 you again finish and start over trying to get to 80 and so on. Be sure to include a full report.
I failed this dare. I do plan on giving it another go after my pussy heals up a bit. I honestly wasn't expecting this to be so difficult. When I started this it hurt to touch my clit much less smack it with a spoon, but ultimately the limiting factor was the pumps to my inflatable dildo. Also math while doing this was hard...
I was super unlucky with my rolls. It did not take me long to realize how hard this dare would be.... So here is what happened.
Round 1--100 smacks to the clit total.
19 pumps.. and 34 hits to my clit.
I think I was way to ambitious for this to be done in one go.... So yeah. I barely dented into the overall 100 and stretched myself to the point of tears.
Round 2--90
18 pumps and 31 smacks
Round 3--80
16 pumps 41 smacks
Round 4 - 70
15 pumps 29 smacks
Round 4-60
13 pumps. 40 smacks
After each round I finished off the remaining spanks to my clit.

I quit at round 4 because my pussy just couldn't take it.
At this point I was crying and holding my pussy because it was unbearably painful.
As I said before I will attempt this again once I'm a bit more healed up.

Overall yesterday was a lot of fun and my cunt is infact swollen, red, and painful today. Thanks to everyone who gave me a dare or a pm. :-)
Other tasks given(in order):
-Insert bullet vibe and inflatable dildo and then pump clit hard until the vibe dies. (2 1/2 hours)
- lay outside with only my pussy exposed while covered in tanning oil for 1 1/2 hrs.
- Use waited heel of a boot and swing away at my pussy approximately 200 times
- once between sand paper edges my clit was pumped for half an hour while the tube was filled with sandpaper.

If you have more dares or suggestions let me know.

Interest:

30/FtM/queer

Old 12-08-2020, 06:52 AM   #8
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Use 2 tight panties to make a tack pantie, use also a tack bra just for fun.

Insert 2 pieces of ginger covered in the hottest sauce you can find. One in your pussy the other in your asshole.

Get dressed (not too much) and go to a store to buy some kind of vegetable/fruit that looks like a very big penis, one that looks a bit bigger than you can fit.

When you get home you should get naked and get your pump, insert it and pump it to the max. Take it of and try to fit what you bought. Repeat until you can fit the vegetable/fruit.

Make sure the vegetable/fruit is really big
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:06 AM   #9
toecuff

Wink

I think, we all sorry that you have that much sore pussy. Lets take care a bit, put plenty of salt to your pussy and wrap it using plastic wrap. If you feel you need to wash it off use lemon juice first. Preferably, toss a coin, edge or orgasm using lemon. Hope you get well soon.
Please report.
toecuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edg, pussy stretching, pussy torture