Old 11-24-2020, 11:01 PM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Stuffed Holes

I have 3 holes that need to be stuffed as much as much as I can get them ~ sir wants me constantly aching.

You get 1 hole per post
Throat, Anal, Pussy

You get 30 minutes per post

I will do 2 tasks at once - meaning 2 holes at once

You can post as many times as you want as long as one other person has posted - myself included.

I have many dildos ranging in many sizes, describe what you want and I'll choose from what I have. You can punish my nipples, clit, ass, tits with spanking (no more than 25) and clamping. I also have an array of clamps and spanking tools so describe what you want and I'll choose from what I have.

I also have plugs, egg vibrators, fucking machine. You can use up to 2 dildos in one hole BUT you gotta stretch me

Descriptions come as I do

Fuck my throat, ass, pussy so I'll feel it for days
(Note: I am allowed to cum).

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 02:04 AM   #2
David0202

Hi! Sounds fun. Let’s start with warming your asshole with ginger. Put it for 10 minutes

Likes: orgasm control, masturbation instructions, dice dares, nipple torture, challenges
dislikes: denial, bladder control, ruined orgasms, position training
Limits: CBT, public, diapers, crossdressing, pees, cbt, messy, anal fucking

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74173

Toys: vibrating butt plug, metal butt plug, 3 Ball Anal Hoo, hard clover clamps, rubber band, ball gag, strict collar, Urethral Sounding Plug, spanker, 80° candle
David0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 02:27 AM   #3
Ben8725

A nice simple one! Take your thickest and longest dildo that fits on your fucking machine. Start the machine off slow fucking your throat, you will do this for 10 minutes coming up for air when needed. Then medium speed for 10 minutes and finally the fastest speed you can take for the last 10 minutes. Make sure the dildo is going far into your throat, we want it nice and stretched open!

Last edited by Ben8725; 11-25-2020 at 02:33 AM.
Ben8725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:31 PM   #4
bourbon2k15

My longest dildo for my fucking machine also happens to be my thickest. I got it all set up and started it nice and slow - slow triggers my gag reflex so I'm ashamed to say that I had to come up for air pretty often.

Medium speed was more managable and I was able to hold my breath more but my jaw had started to hurt so I decided to do the last 10 minutes with the ginger in my ass as a distraction.

The fast fucking had my sounding like an animal and drooling really bad. The ginger did it's job but it made it harder to take the cock down my abused throat.

I managed and can't speak now

More please?

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:51 PM   #5
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Start with a small dildo or similar and insert one into both your pussy and a$$. Run them in and out all the way working from a slow speed to a frenzied speed, as fast as you can. Work your way up to your largest dildos and must continue until you have cum 3 times each with your 2nd to largest and largest. Then work your way back down to the smallest and make yourself cum again 3 times. If you fail you get 25 hard spanks to your pussy, clit, a$$ hole and each butt cheek.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:43 AM   #6
SissySlaveEmily

How about something 420 related so you can have some fun. I hope its legal where you live so want you to plug your ass with a plug that is really big but also one you can realistically handle for an hour or two. Then head out to the dispensary, you have to spend at least 10 minutes there and be sure to talk to others there. Then i want you to head home, smoke up any way you like and then you can take out your plug but the next 5 times you smoke alone i want you to be plugged as well with your biggest plug.
I hope you enjoy it

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 06:28 PM   #7
bourbon2k15

It's a Holiday, response tomorrow

Old 12-02-2020, 01:19 PM   #8
Anonymos404

I think she may have chickened out

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cum, dildo, double stuffed, spanking