Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2020, 08:49 AM   #1
wowman

Exclamation New Toys (27 M, switch)

Hello all,

I have just purchased a few new toys and I would like some dares that use them.

I have a Large/Soft Austin from Bad Dragon that fills me nicely. It is roughly 3" in diameter and 10" insertable, it will stay inside when I walk around (wearing spandex underwear) It also has a cum tube and a suction cup on it.

I purchased a 500mL cum syringe to go with this toy (from Amazon). The one that ships with the toy is only 60 mL, but I have taken full enemas with this toy as well. I've only done 2 syringes full (1L) but I'm willing to try more. I have other dildos that squirt, check out my blog post.

I am into enemas and anal stretching so please give me dares. I am open to new things and will most likely try anything once, I can post a report here or PM it as well.

Each person can give as many dares as they like, I also have Kik if you prefer to message me there.

Thanks, Wowman
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 10:36 AM   #2
Lightze
Chaos

You need to break in your new toy!

So you're gonna have to ride it for ten minutes!

Now obviously it's big, so make sure you do whatever amount of anal warm-up you need to before taking that bad boy.

Then ten minutes, sllooooooooowly riding it.
It's important it is slow so you can appreciate the sensation and the stretch.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 10:16 PM   #3
wowman

Lightze,

I have just completed your dare. I started by giving myself 2 clean out suppositories, then coating my dildo in castor oil. The oil is lubricant but also kind of viscous, so it pulled on my hole very well... Uhhh yeah, anyways... I sat down on it slowly. I was up with a few fingers and jumped into the session. I set the timer for 10 minutes and prepared for the slow pounding. It was hard at first, and I actually had to stop clean the dildo and use a different lube, but after that it sunk fully into me after about 10 thrusts and I set a timer for ten minutes. I lasted about 7 minutes and then rode harder and decided to cum. You may PM me with a punishment for failing the dare...
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, enema, stretch my ass, sub male