Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-18-2020, 11:38 AM   #1
sophieriver

Default nipple/clit stimulation schedule

Hi all! I am looking for instructions for my pleasure schedule.

I noticed that, as I started playing more with my clit and using clothespins on nipples, both increased a bit. My nipples actually became more erect during the day (would stay hard for around an hour after I take the clothespins off), and I noticed my clit became swollen and puffy, as if I was almost touching it. I like these sensations and would like to stimulate my clit and nipples for this.

I am often home, but am also ready to do the pinching/squeezing in restrooms when I’m outside. I would be looking for something like “stop whatever you’re doing and pinch your nipples for 30 seconds in the beginning of every hour” or “rub your clit for 2 minutes for every glass of water”. So, instructions dependent on some casual activities. No penetrations.

Thank you very, very much.
sophieriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #2
Dingo96

This is going to be a slightly less than simple one, but for every door that you go through, you need to pinch nipples for 5 seconds.

The time will add up very quickly.
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 12:04 PM   #3
Idubbeldareyou2

whenever you put on a tshirt or a top or something similar. If you are wearing a bra, pull it down so your nipples are available. Put a clothespin on each nipple on top of the tshirt. So the tshirt is actually caught between your nipple and the clothespins. Play 1 minute with your clit. At the end of the minute, pull on the bottom of the tshirt so that the clothespins are ripped off.

I hope it's understandable.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 07:53 PM   #4
sophieriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
This is going to be a slightly less than simple one, but for every door that you go through, you need to pinch nipples for 5 seconds.

The time will add up very quickly.
Wow, I definitely underestimated the number of times I go through doors during the day — I didn’t expect more than 20 seconds after breakfast, but it accumulated to around a minute of hard pinching once I was done eating! This exercise keeps my nipples hard and sensitive, which is really nice now that they are erect almost all the time. Needless to say I can’t go out without a bra anymore now that they are standing out from all games. Thank you!
sophieriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:48 PM   #5
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Needless to say I can’t go out without a bra anymore now that they are standing out from all games. Thank you!
Actually you will be going without a bra, but use duct tape to make them flat. That will bring your level of awareness even higher

P.S. For you clit clearly you need to put a tiny drop of mint oil on it. Going pantiless is a must as it will need fresh air to 'breathe'. Re-apply the oil every 4 hours. A TINY drop.
Old 11-19-2020, 05:50 PM   #6
Dingo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophieriver View Post
Wow, I definitely underestimated the number of times I go through doors during the day — I didn’t expect more than 20 seconds after breakfast, but it accumulated to around a minute of hard pinching once I was done eating! This exercise keeps my nipples hard and sensitive, which is really nice now that they are erect almost all the time. Needless to say I can’t go out without a bra anymore now that they are standing out from all games. Thank you!
I don't think even I realised just how frequently we go through doorways. If I want to go anywhere in my house, it's a minimum of two doors, and then I'll probably want to go back where I started. That's two more.
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 10:08 AM   #7
Justaguy79
Account Banned

Sounds like a great time.
Justaguy79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit play, edging, instructions, masturbation, nipple play