Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-14-2020, 11:12 AM   #1
LaCoppiaZozza

Heart 30 F - Haven't cum in 2 weeks, suggest me how to have an orgasm!

I'm with my bf, he's staying over for the night. Currently it's 7 pm here.

He's willing to finally give me an orgasm tonight, suggest what he should do to me!
LaCoppiaZozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:36 AM   #2
Lewtonr

hump a pillow for exactly 5 minutes while you kiss your boyfriend ass and balls. if you didnt cum in that time your boyfrend will spank or kick your pussy for a couple minutes. Then you can hump the pillow again for 5 minutes. Keep going untill you manage to cum

Likes(giving and reciving): Humiliation (degradation verbal humiliation, etc.. ), anal play, anal streaching, hidden public, spanking, pain, cbt, games, wedgies, feet, body smell, sissy, domination/submission. And open to find new ones!

BigLimits: Scat, blood, zoophilia, full public,
hard pain, hard cbt, uretrha insertion, face.

Toys: some dildos of increasing size
Lewtonr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:45 AM   #3
Lewtonr

Is it too mean if I add that if you don't cum in 1hour of doing that you don't cum at all today?

Likes(giving and reciving): Humiliation (degradation verbal humiliation, etc.. ), anal play, anal streaching, hidden public, spanking, pain, cbt, games, wedgies, feet, body smell, sissy, domination/submission. And open to find new ones!

Old 11-14-2020, 11:48 AM   #4
LaCoppiaZozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewtonr View Post
Is it too mean if I add that if you don't cum in 1hour of doing that you don't cum at all today?
My bf loves the idea... I'm already in desperate need of an orgasm

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Our kik: Thegnii (him), Lucy97miao (her)

Likes, limits and toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92905
Old 11-14-2020, 11:55 AM   #5
Lewtonr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCoppiaZozza View Post
My bf loves the idea... I'm already in desperate need of an orgasm
You are better hump that pillow hard then : D

Old 11-14-2020, 12:24 PM   #6
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Why don't we make it a little more fun. We wouldn't want you to get dehydrated while you are jumping so every 15 minutes you are to drink 500ml of water. You may pee after you cum. If you don't cum you can pee once you get permission from 5 people. 2 in person and 3 online.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 12:31 PM   #7
LaCoppiaZozza

Heart Report

I finally had my orgasm, and I'm feeling blissful and grateful right now.
It's hard for to cum from clit stimulation, most of my orgasms are vaginal. I can come from my clit if it's licked or vibed, and having my nipples teased help a lot.

Humping made me incredibly horny and I ended up whimpering and moaning, crying that I wanted to cum so badly, while I was sucking my bf's dick (I was so horny I really wanted to suck it and he allowed me that modification).

I couldn't cum doing that and he spanked me very hard for two minutes, and now my ass cheeks are very red. We have to go buy dinner in a few minutes so we were running out of time, so he made me cum with my pink vibrator while teasing my butthole with the plug. I had a huge orgasm, after which he fucked me till he came on my belly.

Sorry if this was short, we are planning to play for longer times in the very near future! We're still new to this and learning

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Likes, limits and toys
Old 11-14-2020, 12:31 PM   #8
LaCoppiaZozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Why don't we make it a little more fun. We wouldn't want you to get dehydrated while you are jumping so every 15 minutes you are to drink 500ml of water. You may pee after you cum. If you don't cum you can pee once you get permission from 5 people. 2 in person and 3 online.
OMG this idea was really exciting, too bad it only came after I... came!
We could still use it the next time, though!

Likes, limits and toys
Old 11-14-2020, 12:52 PM   #9
Lewtonr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCoppiaZozza View Post
I finally had my orgasm, and I'm feeling blissful and grateful right now.
It's hard for to cum from clit stimulation, most of my orgasms are vaginal. I can come from my clit if it's licked or vibed, and having my nipples teased help a lot.

Humping made me incredibly horny and I ended up whimpering and moaning, crying that I wanted to cum so badly, while I was sucking my bf's dick (I was so horny I really wanted to suck it and he allowed me that modification).

I couldn't cum doing that and he spanked me very hard for two minutes, and now my ass cheeks are very red. We have to go buy dinner in a few minutes so we were running out of time, so he made me cum with my pink vibrator while teasing my butthole with the plug. I had a huge orgasm, after which he fucked me till he came on my belly.

Sorry if this was short, we are planning to play for longer times in the very near future! We're still new to this and learning
Didn't came as you were told, but I guess you truly were desperate .
Good job anyway that was hot! Be sure to be gratefull to your bf for letting you cum, I'm not sure you deserved it

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, diapers, orgasm, orgasm control, pee