Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-10-2020, 11:26 PM   #1
shadoweater

Default Barefoot in public dice dare!

Do this on a day when you're going to be out most of the day (shopping, walking in the park/around town/etc.). Wear shoes/socks as normal, but bring a pair of flip-flops, and a bag/backpack you can store your shoes in. Driving is fine to get between places but you shouldn't be spending most of the time in your car.

When you leave your house set a timer for 20 minutes. When it goes off: roll a normal 6-sided die (or use an app), follow the instructions below, and then reset the timer for another 20 minutes (so that every 20 minutes while you're out, you're doing another roll).

DOWNGRADE SHOES means change to flip-flops if wearing regular shoes, or to barefoot if wearing flip-flops

UPGRADE SHOES is the reverse - change to flip-flops if barefoot, or regular shoes if wearing flip-flops. You may choose not to upgrade if you prefer to remain as you are.

Store shoes you're not wearing in your backpack.

1: DOWNGRADE SHOES
2: DOWNGRADE SHOES
3: DOWNGRADE SHOES
4: nothing happens
5: nothing happens
6: UPGRADE SHOES

Special situations:
- If you're driving when the timer goes off - be safe - do the roll once you park.
- If an employee tells you that you're required to wear shoes while in a store, you may apologize and put on your flip-flops. They must come off as soon as you leave the store, and you're still considered to be "barefoot" for the purpose of rolls. "No shoes" signs don't count, it has to be a person!

Please report back!

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
shadoweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:32 AM   #2
AstralExplorer
Baby Member

Default Gotta try this!

Ok, so I've been reading this message for over a month now! And I've just gotta try this! It sounds fun and embarrassing (I get embarrassed over showing my feet - someone made me sit in my car with my feet on the dash and out the window, was embarrassing af) so I've just got to try this! Might add in a sock option as well!
AstralExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 10:54 PM   #3
shadoweater

I got a PM about this so figured I'd give it a bump. Would love to hear it someone tried it!

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
shadoweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 08:41 PM   #4
madeapuddle

I want to try this, but I am really, really nervous about it.... I would need help, someone to give me some tasks/errands to complete... also I would add additional footwear to make it more interesting lol.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, feet, public