Old 11-09-2020, 08:05 PM   #1
Amethystgem

Default Punish my Pussy

After almost 2 months with no masturbating a slipped up and touched my clit. Please give me extreme pain punishments for my clit and cunt hole. Make me cry
Amethystgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:17 PM   #2
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

50 wet wooden spoon slaps to both.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:19 PM   #3
Masterdaddy13

Poor poor thing. You really messed up this time now didn’t you? Well we will start with a bottle of your favorite hot sauce. The really hot spicy one. With three shakes one two fingers then dive those fingers up inside that wanting little cunt. You know you did wrong so now enjoyment just shove in nice and hard. After 5 or six fuckings pull them out reapply and give your pussy a nice slap with that hand. Reapply and fuck yourself again. Alternate with pussy slaps and finger fucking applying hot sauce each time. Until you reach the edge of no return. Then stop. A couple of shakes on your pussy without fingers and lay back and enjoy the burn as your need to explode simmers out.
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:28 PM   #4
Amethystgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
50 wet wooden spoon slaps to both.
I just finished this, my clit is throbbing and bright red it hurt so bad. But the slaps to my open cunt hole we're even worse, I made sure to spread my lips apaet and beat it as hard as I could.
The following user says Thank You to Amethystgem for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 08:39 PM   #5
Garry0993
getDare Devil

2 Clamps on each of your pussy lip and 1 clamp on clit. Make sure you lift the hood so it is on clit directly. Pull them off. Repeat 20 times

For extra fun, instead of using hand to pull off, attach a string to clamp and tie the other end to your feet. now you have to extand your legs and feet to maximum to pull it off. extra punishment.

Another idea would be clamp on clit and twist 90 degree without take clamp off.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:10 PM   #6
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystgem View Post
I just finished this, my clit is throbbing and bright red it hurt so bad. But the slaps to my open cunt hole we're even worse, I made sure to spread my lips apaet and beat it as hard as I could.
That sounds quite lovely actually, why not make this a punishment twice a week for the rest of this month to ensure you don't forget the lesson?

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:21 PM   #7
Amethystgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
That sounds quite lovely actually, why not make this a punishment twice a week for the rest of this month to ensure you don't forget the lesson?
I will do it as often as you require. Please tell me if there is anything else you require of this dumb fuck hole
Old 11-09-2020, 11:13 PM   #8
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystgem View Post
I will do it as often as you require. Please tell me if there is anything else you require of this dumb fuck hole
Since you're so willing how about grabbing a warm towel and laying it across your cunt while legs spread. After about 3~5 min the area should be sufficiently warmed up and blood flowing freely. Put towel back to heater (dryer, etc...) and using some rubber bands snap every cm of your pussy lips exterior and clit's top side. Once done the towel should be warmed up and can repeat laying it across your crotch. 3~5 min return to heater and this time snap the interior of your pussy lips and underside of your clit (3 times to this). Once finished lay the towel upon the crotch for the last time and hold your legs spread in the air, pulling your pussy lips apart to allow the entirety of your cunt to promote blood flow.

As much fun as it would be to keep beating on your cunt, if we damage the nerves it won't be as sensitive anymore. So to make sure we're taking those into acct use your toothbrush with only your spit to "polish" every bit of your cunt and clit inside and out.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, cunt, cunt torture, pussy, pussy torture