Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which dare(s) should I do whilst home alone this weekend?
Take a bath in piss 58 39.46%
Lock myself in a stockade for 1h 48 32.65%
Public dares (incl. chilli in panties outside!) 63 42.86%
Do chores nude / naked while at home 63 42.86%
Get drunk 28 19.05%
Hogtied bondage + Piss Denial 45 30.61%
Enema + Ass Stretching 48 32.65%
Get stinky - don't bathe for the weekend 32 21.77%
Play the pain game (see below for details) 50 34.01%
Messy wedgie + figging 34 23.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2020, 07:12 PM   #16
bdsm_guy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Any time you are wearing just the panties keep them pulled down in front tucked under your balls.
Will do - thanks!
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 01:54 AM   #17
bdsm_guy1

Asterisk Update: All Dares will be completed this weekend!

Dear Wonderful GD Community Members,

As you may have seen, all dares in the poll received over 5 votes and thus I will be doing ALL of them this weekend!! This will consume most of my time between Friday morning (when my GF leaves) and Sunday afternoon (when she returns).

What I will do to prepare:
  1. I will continue to bottle my piss (I have about 15L so far!) to have as deep a bath as possible!
  2. As the water in my building has been off for the past 2 days, I haven't showered in a while. To prepare for the stinky dare, I will see if I can continue to avoid showering / will wear same clothes until the weekend. (Although I'm not sure if my girlfriend will notice!)
  3. Shave my chest and ass to make the impact from the spanks more visible
  4. Any additional shopping (e.g. for messy wedgie items) will be done at the weekend as part of one of my public dares
  5. I will also start to plan out / schedule each dare, as it will probably take 20+ hours to do everything properly!! Will document and share the schedule here
Is it worth still voting/posting?
  • For every single vote I will shock myself with my violet wand 5 times per day at the weekend. Currently 131 votes *5 = 655 shocks on Fri, Sat & Sun - ouch!
  • For every post, I will spank my ass 100 times / nipples 25 times using a hard setting on my spanking machine. For repeat posters, the spanks will be multiplied by their number of posts 9cumulatively). Currently 5 posts by BlueGriffin, 1 post by faggotgarywaldon and 1 post by 2bchew, which translates to 1,700 spanks on my ass and 425 to my nipples/tits.
  • Additionally I outlined several additional dares (that I don't want to do!) based on the total number of votes. Currently with 131 votes I must lock myself in a cupboard for 1h with no entertainment, do an overnight bondage dare AND do my first ever scat dare If I get 500 votes I'll also strip fully (even socks, shoes off!) outside
  • Finally, if you think my proposed dares aren't good enough, or have a preference for how one of them is performed, then please post and share your suggestion! I will do any suggested dares posted to this thread within limits and time permitting.
How else can you contribute?
  • Suggest items to insert to my pants for a messy wedgie
  • Suggest any additional discrete public dares
  • Suggest ways/exercises to get stinky
  • Suggest actions to assign to each card number in the pain game (e.g. 2=Punch balls d6 times) - each action should be possible to complete in 1-2 minutes
  • Suggest alcohol to help me get drunk (can spend max. £30-40 on alcohol I think)

Thanks!! I really do appreciate all your efforts to read my posts and share your votes/ideas.

Mr. A

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!

Last edited by bdsm_guy1; 10-06-2020 at 02:09 AM.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:08 AM   #18
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s some additional dares for you:-
Pick up some alcohol to drink from a local shop. You must be plugged and have your nipple clamps on the entire time you’re not at home. I suggest some beers. When you get home you must down one beer as soon as you get in, then the remaining three should go in a bowl for you to drink hands free. Once the bowl is empty you can take your nipple clamps off.

To spice the weekend up, you’re only allowed to use the toilet in hours divisible by 5 - so 0500, 1000, 1500 and 2000. If you need to piss outside these times you will piss through your panties in to a bowl and drink it.

As for exercise, a good 30 minute jog each morning should help. Wear your biggest chastity cage and smallest shorts, no underwear, a butt plug, your tightest tshirt and suitable footwear. You must pull your cage out off The shorts and run for 5 minutes.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 10:17 AM   #19
wantsomedares
Account Banned

Wear you chasity cage all weekeneds

Have fun
wantsomedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 02:21 PM   #20
bdsm_guy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Here’s some additional dares for you
Thanks so much - added to the schedule!

Quote:
To spice the weekend up, you’re only allowed to use the toilet in hours divisible by 5 - so 0500, 1000, 1500 and 2000. If you need to piss outside these times you will piss through your panties in to a bowl and drink it.
Wow this one is really tough! @BR1985 please could it be divisible by 2 instead + an appropriate punishment for this request?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantsomedares View Post
Wear you chasity cage all weekeneds
Thanks, will do!
Old 10-06-2020, 02:27 PM   #21
bdsm_guy1

Asterisk Dare Schedule Posted!

Hey Everyone,

If you want to see my proposed schedule of dares for this weekend, check it out here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92703

Please feel free to suggest any changes / additions to the schedule. Anything on the schedule I will do this weekend! Very excited!!

Thanks again to everyone who posted and voted. Remember you can still vote and suggest new dares until EOD Saturday! (And if I get total 500 votes by EOD Saturday I WILL do the public strip dare I'm terrified of haha)

Mr. A

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
Old 10-06-2020, 05:55 PM   #22
bdsm_guy1

Heart The Pain Game (Card Game) - Rules

'The Pain Game' is currently one of the most popular poll results on this thread. So, I will definitely be playing this at the weekend!

Here is a link to the suggested rules (i.e. dares related to each card chosen):
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92706

Please let me know if you think any of the rules should be changed! As long as it can be done within ~2 mins (and is within my limits) then I'll add it!

All suggestions welcome - Thanks!

Mr. A

P.S. I will share an alternate version using video games tomorrow

Old 10-07-2020, 01:20 AM   #23
bdsm_guy1

Exclamation 2 New Additional/Horrible Dares Added for 300 & 400 votes!

Update: The poll has now received over 200 votes!!

Therefore as a thank you, I will add 2 additional dares (that I REALLY don't want to do!) in case we reach 300 or 400 votes.

300: Insert a laxative suppository and wear a diaper - go outside for 10 mins * dice roll - which means if I get 2-3 or higher I will likely shit myself outside, and still can't return home until the timer is up, even if it stinks/leaks I've always been curious about this but it would be super gross and I've never done anything like it before as it potentially combines two limits of scat and non-discrete public...

400: When I do the bath of piss, I will take an enema of piss and expel it into the water. I will also vomit into the bath (let me know if you want a vomit enema too?!). I'll tie myself up in the bath, stay there for at least 1 hour (instead of 30 min originally planned) AND will dunk my head under the water AND will stuff shit up my nose so it's all I can smell... Wow this one would be awful (but at least noone else can see me!) and would need so much tidying up afterwards..! And as I can't wash I would stink of shit!!

Finally, as mentioned in my original post, if the poll hits 500 votes then I would strip fully outside - plus will stuff shit up my nose under my mask! This is a huge limit, as there aren't many places nearby where I could do this at all discretely...!

Thanks again for everyone who voted! Please keep it up and feel free to suggest additional dares in this thread!

Last edited by bdsm_guy1; 10-07-2020 at 02:29 AM.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:56 PM   #24
bdsm_guy1

Asterisk A few updates

First, it looks like the poll has almost reached it's peak at 214 votes from a total of 59 amazing GD members!! Thank you so much

This means that I'll be shocking myself 1,070 times per day (214*5) at the weekend with my violet wand (ouch!), and due to the posts on this thread I'll also need to cane my ass 1,900 times and my nipples 475 times with my spanking machine on a high setting (OUCH!!). Any additional votes/posts will still increase these numbers..

However, it looks like reaching the new vote targets of 300, 400 and 500 to force me to do my additional horrible dares (detailed in my last post) is looking unlikely. But since I suggested them I've got more and more curious to try (albeit probably not enough to volunteer to do it without being dared!) SO here's my new proposal:

Between NOW and Friday evening (US time, so noone misses out!) if I get...

5 PMs = I will insert a laxative suppository and wear a diaper, and go outside for 10min * dice roll
5 Comments on one of my Blogs = When doing the piss bath, I will take a piss enema and expel into the water (incl. any shit along with it..) + vomit in the bath + tie myself in the bath + stay there for 1 hour
5 More Posts to this Thread = I will strip fully outside (away from my flat) and stay nude for 5 mins + stuff shit up my nose under my mask

Oh, and anyone who says I'm just desperate for attention, you may be completely right! In truth, I find it hard to encourage myself to do some of these things unless someone orders me to. Of course, I'd be very happy to return the favour with a well thought out dare for you too - let's share the love! Plus I will be sharing very detailed reports after each dare

Thanks!
Mr. A

P.S. I have now collected 20+ bottles of piss for my bath (and managed to hide from my girlfriend!), and haven't showered since Sunday - which is probably my longest since I was a kid! Interestingly my clothes seem to stink much more than I do... Also I've started to shave myself, to make the welts/bruises from my spanking machine more visible..!

P.P.S. Here's a link to my blogs: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=306889

P.P.P.S. If you think you have a better dare you want me to try, let me know!!

Last edited by bdsm_guy1; 10-07-2020 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:28 PM   #25
bdsm_guy1

Asterisk 1 Day To Go! Follow my progress

So the weekend is almost here! I took Friday off work so once my girlfriend leaves in the morning, I will get started on my list of dares!

The Pain Game! - Update
I have written two sets of rules for 'The Pain Game', which was one of the more popular poll options. This includes a card game (rules here) and a video game option based on GTA V (rules here). I'm aiming to play both this weekend. Let me know your thoughts!

Follow my progress
You can track my progress over the weekend:
  • By visiting this thread - I'll post regular updates/reports during the day, which I'll also copy into my blog
  • By checking out my schedule (posted here) with everything I plan to do on each day, which I'll tick off as it's done
  • If you voted for a particular dare, I'll also send a PM with my report, so you don't miss it

My Reflections
It's been an anxious / exciting week as I imagine all the things I'll do this weekend. Some things I've never done before (like the bath full of piss) and some I haven't done for a while (like the self-bondage). Probably the dare I'm least looking forward to is the 1 hour being stuck in the cupboard, wearing a hood and not doing anything - this will be SO boring! Haha. Not being able to wash after the piss bath also worries me a bit, but hopefully I can get used to the smell. Finally I think the public dare to go far from home, rub chilli sauce in my panties and wedgie myself will be VERY tough as I can usually only cope with that for 5-10 mins..!

Want to make it worse?
Since my last post where I offered to do additional REALLY HORRIBLE dares if I got either 5 PMs (2 received so far), 5 blog comments (1 so far) or 5 more thread posts, I've been thinking how bad they would actually be.. if the diaper leaked it would be bad. But the other two are so much worse. However, if you really want to punish me, the offer is still open until end of day (US time) on Friday 9th Oct..

Thanks for reading - looking forward to sharing my stories tomorrow!!

Mr. A

P.S. Thanks to everyone who is still voting in the poll - we're up to 66 voters now, which means more daily shocks!!

Old 10-08-2020, 11:20 PM   #26
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Let’s hope we get three more posts after this to force you outside naked.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:
Old 10-09-2020, 03:45 AM   #27
bdsm_guy1

Talking It's time!

Quote:
Let’s hope we get three more posts after this to force you outside naked.
Wow you are right I only said '5 more posts' without specifying that it excludes my own!... well you can have the last one but as I wanted to post my reports here (of which there will be quite a few!) it will need to be 3 subsequent posts NOT FROM ME by the end of the day

P.S. My girlfriend has left now, so it's time to set up!! Check out my schedule here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92703
Old 10-09-2020, 06:54 AM   #28
bdsm_guy1

Note REPORT: Jogging, Nettles & Rain!

So my dare weekend has began, and first on the schedule was to go for a jog to get extra sweaty... which I didn't think would be very eventful and wasn't even planning to report on that until the end of the week!

Anyway, here's what happened:
  • I often get dehydrated when I jog, so I had a couple of cups of water before leaving
  • I secured my tiny cock cage (remembering that I needed to reveal it for 5 min while outside), wedgied my panties and got dressed - all my clothes had been worn daily since Sunday so they were already smelly!
  • The jog started fine (I don't jog often enough so had to switch between bursts of running and fast walking), until I realised there were FAR too many people around to even think about revealing my cage
  • I managed to reveal for about 30s twice before I almost got caught each time... I kept jogging to see if it would get less busy
  • As I was running along the usual path, I found a gap in the bushes which opened on to the river - but crucially with noone able to see!
  • Trying not to imagine this was probably where a homeless person lived (there were some bottles and bags around..), I revealed my cock cage for a full 5 minutes
  • I even got over-confident and took my t-shirt off (note: this is still very different from stripping fully - with the former I could quickly pull up my clothes, but if I was fully nude and someone saw me, there's no hiding that!)
  • Before I left the homeless hide-out, I decided to sit on some nettles - which didn't really do anything. I think because I sat rather than rubbed, anyway I will try to bring some home later and try again!
  • As I headed home it started to rain heavy - plus I desperately needed a piss...
  • I was about 30-45 mins from home so just had to cope until I got back
  • Once home, I pissed in a bottle as I hadn't cleaned the bath yet - but in line with the dare from BR1985 I took a sip. It didn't taste too bad as it was only from today..
And that's my first report! Let me know any thoughts / questions. Is it enough / too much detail?

Next up, I will go shopping with plug & clamps to buy messy wedgie items & alcohol. Follow my schedule here

Mr. A

Old 10-09-2020, 08:48 AM   #29
bdsm_guy1

Note REPORT: Kinky shopping, nipple pain & getting tipsy

Here's my report from my shopping trip:
  • I placed clothes pegs on my nipples, a medium butt plug in my ass, and wore the same stinky clothes from my run - I went shopping
  • First I went to Boots to try and find a suppository in case I needed to do the diaper dare this weekend (no luck)
  • Then I went to Sainsbury's to pick up some alcohol an messy foods for my wedgie
  • For my messy wedgie I bought: ice cream, egg tarts and hummus
  • I also bought some malteasers and minstrels to insert into my butt, plus courgette and bananas as DIY dildos
  • I chose a huge pack of 15 blackcurrant ciders as the alcohol.. I'll probably go to another shop later to get something stronger (I have a few spirits at home anyway)
  • About half way round the shop the nipple clamps started to hurt... after I checked out I tried to adjust them, although think I just placed them in a more painful position!
  • I reached the lift in my building, lifted up my top and removed the clamps for c.15 seconds before replacing again in a different position. It still hurt but was bearable
  • Once home, as per BR1985's dare, I drank one of the ciders immediately. Then I put away the shopping and poured three more cans into a bowl (technically it was 3 bowls as there is a lot of liquid in one can!!)
  • I switched to clover clamps (which someone weren't as painful), and kept them on for another ~10 mins before I drank down the rest of the bowl
  • The alcohol tasted fine, it was just so fizzy that drinking it quickly made be burp a lot...
  • I finished the bowl and removed the clamps (although still have the butt plug in now!), and am starting to feel a bit tipsy!

I think I'll make something to eat now so I don't get drunk TOO quickly. I still have a lot planned for this evening, including: naked chores, enema, spanking, violet wand, speculum, ass insertion, stripping in the public stairwell AND playing the pain game...

Let me know if you have any questions! Mr. A
Old 10-09-2020, 02:31 PM   #30
bdsm_guy1

Note REPORT: Naked chores, Spanking, Nettles Part II

Next report of the night (with still a LOT more to do!):
  • I drank some more alcohol (apple sourz + lemonade), wore nipple clamps, butt plug and harness gag (incl. nose hooks, ball gag and chin strap) - and started doing household chores
  • This involved some general tidying, but I spent most time washing the dishes
  • This wasn't too bad, as I've done tidying like this before, and actually after some time I felt confident enough to upgrade to a bigger butt plug - and then ended with one of my biggest that I can comfortably fit (a large rubber dilator)
  • I was still wearing panties and a cock cage this whole time - in fact, I locked the only keys to my cock cage in a safe that would only open after 3 hours...! So I definitely can't take it off even if I wanted to!!
  • Once the dishes were clean, I noticed the time (almost 20:00 - as this is an hour divisible by 5 I am able to piss without also drinking some of it..). To keep myself occupied when I really needed a piss, I got started on the violet wand shocks and ass spanks
  • I managed to do 700 shocks (out of 1370 needed daily) and 500 of my total 2100 ass spanks. The shocks weren't so bad but just took ages, although my ass hurt so much - and the spanking machine wasn't even on the max setting!
  • Once it hit 20:00 I pissed into a bottle (sorry, still haven't cleaned the bath...) to save for my piss bath tomorrow
  • Next, I went to the shop again to buy some lemon juice I forgot earlier (for a lemon juice enema) and got more alcohol (wine + peach schnapps)
  • After I got home I pissed again - but this time had to drink as it was past 21:00..
  • Finally, I went outside to gather some nettles - this was relatively easy as I'd found a nearby spot while I was jogging earlier
  • Once home, I spanked my ass with the nettles and, well, it hurt a LOT more than last time!! I assume because I had done some serious spanking in between.. So as I'm typing now my ass still feels like it's on fire!
  • FYI - when I went out I actually managed to wear an O-ring gag under my mask while also wearing a hood - meaning noone could see the humiliation beneath!

Hope you like the reports - please let me know if you do / if there's anything I should change. Thanks!!

Next up: Enema (first water, then water + lemon juice for extra cramping!)

Mr. A

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, extreme, home alone, pain