Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-05-2020, 01:06 PM   #1
bunnyqueen67
Baby Member

Default Female findom ideas

My boyfriend and I lead a pretty kinky lifestyle, and recently I am very turned on by the idea of findom, except I would want to be the sub. I don’t make a lot of money so I’m looking for more creative ways to make a little go a long way. I love spoiling him and making him feel important but I also love the humiliation and degradation aspect of it as well. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Dislikes: needles, too public, involving family/friends
bunnyqueen67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:37 PM   #2
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

asking for permission before spending, every time you touch yourself you put $1.00 into a jar for buying him a treat at the end of the month, allotting x amount of money in your budget specifically for spoiling him, sacrificing your treats (ie take out, coffee, manicure etc. to instead buy him something), earning money on camsites that go directly to him, making photos/videos/tasks/etc your "currency" to earn yourself your own spending money back. hopefully one of those helps (:

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:50 PM   #3
Bdsub
Dare Freak

You can do findom without spending a lot of needless money. He can set your monthly budget, make you stick to it, require you to receive approval for any purchase, set limits on purchases etc. it could even help you save or become better at managing your finances.

Like above maybe there is a small fee for touching, edging, orgasms etc that at the end of the month he gets to decide on how to spend on himself or you must spend on him.

Not my area of experience but a couple ideas for you.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 04:25 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyqueen67 View Post
My boyfriend and I lead a pretty kinky lifestyle, and recently I am very turned on by the idea of findom, except I would want to be the sub. I don’t make a lot of money so I’m looking for more creative ways to make a little go a long way. I love spoiling him and making him feel important but I also love the humiliation and degradation aspect of it as well. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Clothes tax. Costs you £/$x per item worn per hour. But you get a rebate for time naked.
Old 10-18-2020, 07:37 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyqueen67 View Post
Or a simpler version of above. You pay [£ or whatever] every time you don any item of clothing for whatever reason. You get rebate of same amount for every hour naked.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, degradation, findom, humiliation, money