Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-13-2020, 05:46 AM   #1
kiya

Default 20/F - Punish my nipples! Hurt me as much as you can

Hi

I have been craving some serious pain these past few days. Feel free to give me nipple punishment dares that will hurt. i will try to complete them as soon as possible and would be open to sending pictures/reports, as per your desire.

I mostly have household items such as
- clothes pegs (of various tightness levels - simple plastic, wooden, super tight plastic ones)
- binder clips
- bobby pins
- chopsticks
- rubber bands
- a tack bra insert
- ropes and strings
- clothes hangers
- other household items (if you can think of something that could be used)

I'm looking forward to hear what is in store for my poor nipples.

Thanks!!

Likes: Medium Pain, Humiliation, Orgasm Control, Breast and Nipple Play

Soft Limits: Pictures without face

Hard Limits: Severe Pain, Blood, Wax, Piercing, Insertion, Scat, Public, Illegal, Face Picture, Family/Friends

Last edited by kiya; 09-13-2020 at 05:51 AM.
kiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 05:51 AM   #2
Bdsub
Dare Freak

To start out....5 good snaps with the rubber band to each nipple
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 05:52 AM   #3
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Get 4 chopsticks and pair them tight using rubber bands, then put them on your nipples.
Put as much tight clothespegs as you can on your tits, stay like that 10 minutes, then rip all pegs off using a wooden spoon, you must rip them with just one hit, if you need more than 1 hit put that peg back on and try again.
Once all the pegs are off you can remove the chopsticks from your nipples, spank each nipple 5 times using the same wooden spoon and finally put on tack bra and keep on 30 minutes.
I would like to see a pic of that tits at the end if you like and also a report to know how that will go.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Andrew 25:17; 09-14-2020 at 12:28 AM.
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 06:01 AM   #4
kiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
To start out....5 good snaps with the rubber band to each nipple
Thank you! I will get started

Hard Limits: Severe Pain, Blood, Wax, Piercing, Insertion, Scat, Public, Illegal, Face Picture, Family/Friends
Old 09-13-2020, 06:02 AM   #5
kiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Put 4 chopsticks and pair them tight using rubber bands, then put them on your nipples.
Put as much tight clothespegs as you can on your tits, stay like that 10 minutes, then rip all pegs off using a wooden spoon, you must rip them with just one hit, if you need more than 1 hit put that peg back on and try again.
Once all the pegs are off you can remove the chopsticks from your nipples, spank each nipple 5 times using the same wooden spoon and finally put on tack bra and keep on 30 minutes.
I would like to see a pic of that tits at the end if you like and also a report to know how that will go.
Thank you!
I'm sure this will hurt a lot. I will surely send a picture afterwards.

Old 09-13-2020, 06:05 AM   #6
Bdsub
Dare Freak

You should probably take a picture before you start so there is a before to go with the after
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 09-13-2020, 06:13 AM   #7
kiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
You should probably take a picture before you start so there is a before to go with the after
Sorry! I just finished this task and didn't take a before picture. I will send you an after picture, though.
But, thank you for the dare. It was a good task to start with. I hit both my nipples with a rubber band 5 times and they have started to sting. My nipples are hard and ready for more.

Old 09-13-2020, 06:16 AM   #8
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
Sorry! I just finished this task and didn't take a before picture. I will send you an after picture, though.
But, thank you for the dare. It was a good task to start with. I hit both my nipples with a rubber band 5 times and they have started to sting. My nipples are hard and ready for more.
No worries I just thought it would be good to have a first before picture to go with any after pictures.

Glad you enjoyed your warm up

PM Dares

Toys
Old 09-13-2020, 06:38 AM   #9
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Spend 5 min with binder clips on your nipples. Show picture with them on.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 09-13-2020, 06:48 AM   #10
Natsu101

Hey there!
I'd say we get you started with wearing the tight plastic clothespins for 10 minutes to get those nipples nice and warmed up.
Then use some thin string to tie your nipples tightly, make sure they're properly standing out!
Put on your tack bra, lie down on your stomach, take your hands and grab your ankles, so your weight is resting on your boobs. Stay like that for at least 10 minutes.
I'd like a before and after pic as well please, so I can see how much those tacks indented your tits.
Looking forward to your report!

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 12:18 PM   #11
Bdsub
Dare Freak

5 more snaps of a rubber band to each nipple

PM Dares

Toys
Old 09-13-2020, 01:05 PM   #12
beof95
Distinguished Member

slap off super tight plastic clothes pins off your nipples 50 times while singing Chris Brown, "Strip", while only in your panties

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 03:04 PM   #13
Kinkyswitch11

Start by wearing your tack bra for an hour, during that time massage your tits while rubbing your clit.
Then, remove the bra, and rubber band each nipple 20 times.
After that, put a binder clip on each nipple and rub until you've edged twice, then cum. After cumming you can take off the clips,
If you can I'd love pics throughout the dare, pm for contact info.
Clothes I have:
-2 training bras, 2 sports bras, black bra (B), red bra (C), various panties, sweater, 3 Camis, 3 crop-tops, plaid skirt, pink skirt, short shorts, black tights, printed leggings, thigh highs , choker, dress
Supplies:
-shoestring, clamps, binder clips, household items
Kinkyswitch11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 03:20 PM   #14
absurdlyso

wear binder clips for 5 minutes but after each minute remove and reapply 90 degrees twisted

have fun! and I'll definitely come up with more ways to torture your nipples later

a shy, subby femboy (21/M) who deserves lots and lots of punishment

PM Dares!

am new here, but dont be gentle

please PM me threads you think are cool! (am bored)

kik absurdlyso
absurdlyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 03:41 PM   #15
Marshall_235

Medal Bronze 1

Put your tack bra on for 30 minutes and lie on your front, rolling from side to side a couple of times every 5 minutes. Next, scrub your tits with hot sauce and leave for 10 minutes before clamping your nipples with a taught piece of string attaching them behind your neck. Use your shower head those your tits down with ice cold water for a good few minutes and then rip the clamps off. Please can you send pics and a report? Thanks.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Marshall_235 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture