Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2020, 02:54 PM   #1
pineapple juice

Default 19F virgin needs a lesson

Hi,

So i started last year with college but due to lack of attention during class, procrastinating schoolwork/studies i ended up failing multiple exams. I'm just really lazy in general.

College is starting in a few weeks and i don't want to repeat those irresponsible mistakes again, so teach me a good lesson i never will forget and make me a good girl.

Go hard on me. I deserve it.

You can also pm me the punishment.

dislikes :elastic band snaps on clit and nipples, overstimulation, toothpaste, chilli powder, post orgasm torture

limit : anal, penetration (I'm a virgin), public, family, pictures/videos, engaging other people, pee, blood, scat

toys : household items

note : i live with my family and i can only perform my task when they are not home

Last edited by pineapple juice; 09-08-2020 at 03:09 PM.
pineapple juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #2
Rancher

I think it's already time to start revising - after all, we all want you to become your teacher's pet this year.

Every day you have to spend at least 10 minutes learning something - preferably the subjects you failed.

For every one day you do not learn for at least 10 minutes, spank your ass hard 10 times.

For every second day in a row you do not learn for at least 10 minutes, spank your tits hard 10 times each.

For every third day in a row you do not learn anything, please report in this thread - we will think of a suitable punishment for you.

Good luck
Rancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 04:03 PM   #3
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

simple one ;P you cant cum until you learned at least 30 mins a day ♥ first work then fun ;P
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 04:06 PM   #4
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Five rubber band snaps to your clit and ten to each nipple every day before class, until you have successfully passed at least three exams.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 07:39 PM   #5
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

every point you miss on a test or an assignment should equal a day you're not allowed to touch yourself and an extra ten minutes you'll spend studying.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 04:39 AM   #6
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancher View Post
I think it's already time to start revising - after all, we all want you to become your teacher's pet this year.

Every day you have to spend at least 10 minutes learning something - preferably the subjects you failed.

For every one day you do not learn for at least 10 minutes, spank your ass hard 10 times.

For every second day in a row you do not learn for at least 10 minutes, spank your tits hard 10 times each.

For every third day in a row you do not learn anything, please report in this thread - we will think of a suitable punishment for you.

Good luck
this really sounds good. I will do this starting from tomorrow. Thank you!

dislikes :elastic band snaps on clit and nipples, overstimulation, toothpaste, chilli powder, post orgasm torture

limit : anal, penetration (I'm a virgin), public, family, pictures/videos, engaging other people, pee, blood, scat

note : i live with my family and i can only perform my task when they are not home
Old 09-09-2020, 04:41 AM   #7
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
simple one ;P you cant cum until you learned at least 30 mins a day ♥ first work then fun ;P
I will start doing this when my classes are going to start in a few weeks but I'll do 1 hour instead thank you!

Old 09-09-2020, 04:44 AM   #8
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Five rubber band snaps to your clit and ten to each nipple every day before class, until you have successfully passed at least three exams.
My nipples and clit are surely going to hurt since i have multiple classes a day but it's my well deserved punishment. Thank you, sir!

Old 09-09-2020, 04:45 AM   #9
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
every point you miss on a test or an assignment should equal a day you're not allowed to touch yourself and an extra ten minutes you'll spend studying.
Now, this is something that would motivate me to get good grades! Thank you so much for this rule!

Old 09-09-2020, 07:38 AM   #10
SerBlack
getDare Addict

If you find yourself touching yourself instead of studying you must cum, even if it's absentmindedly for a couple of seconds.

I'm sure after a while you won't want to touch yourself again.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:57 AM   #11
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
If you find yourself touching yourself instead of studying you must cum, even if it's absentmindedly for a couple of seconds.

I'm sure after a while you won't want to touch yourself again.
thank you, i will keep that in mind while studying

Old 09-09-2020, 03:21 PM   #12
Taidru

Whenever you take an exam, quiz, test, or anything else of the sort, you must edge yourself once per question you missed. In addition to said edges, if your final score was 80% or above, you may finish with an orgasm. If, however, your final score was below 80%, you must finish with a ruined orgasm.

34 Male (yes, my avatar is me)

Likes: Teasing • Edging • Ruined Orgasms • Limited Public • Nature • Anal Penetration
Limits: Face • Full Public • Illegal • Messy • Permanent • Blood • Pee/Scat • Friends and Family
Taidru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 03:29 PM   #13
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taidru View Post
Whenever you take an exam, quiz, test, or anything else of the sort, you must edge yourself once per question you missed. In addition to said edges, if your final score was 80% or above, you may finish with an orgasm. If, however, your final score was below 80%, you must finish with a ruined orgasm.
I guess I'll be having a lot of ruining orgasm then... thank you!

Old 09-09-2020, 03:30 PM   #14
yorksdom

Default Hi

Can I ask on behalf of this thread...

Why are you still a virgin?

Have you any plans to loose it and a special way you want it taken?

Master Yorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 03:41 PM   #15
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Can I ask on behalf of this thread...

Why are you still a virgin?

Have you any plans to loose it and a special way you want it taken?

Master Yorksdom
Well... I never had a boyfriend so never had sex and I want my first time with someone who i truly love and spent my life with. I know it's sounds kinda lame but that's just how I am. I'm also lowkey scared to have sex or just to be touched in general cuz i don't like skin ship with people i dont know for a long time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boob, clit, punish, punishment