Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2020, 12:31 PM   #16
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
This one seems wonderful! I will have to give it a try, I hope the butt plug will be staying in because the base isn't big enough, so it keep slipping out when it is pumped! I will let you know if it is possible to wear it while I'm standing

I have done only 3 enemas in my life and I really really hated it! I wouldn't say it's a limit but a heavy dislike for sure that I don't want to be doing haha
The enemas don’t need to be large for using a plug- just a little one can help clean out without all the discomfort.

Here’s a handy guide lol:
https://imgur.com/gallery/yjOXz
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 05:57 AM   #17
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
The enemas don’t need to be large for using a plug- just a little one can help clean out without all the discomfort.

Here’s a handy guide lol:
https://imgur.com/gallery/yjOXz
I've only done small ones and I hated them

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 05:59 AM   #18
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerhipo View Post
If the plug won't stay in on its own, I would suggest trying out a rope tie. Maybe something like this? You can skip the knot in step 8 if you need and then add a step 9.5 where you run the two pieces of rope on either side of the inflatable plug's hose.

If you ever decide you want to take more enemas, for example you want to start depth training, It would be my pleasure to work with you to find ways to make them more enjoyable.

Do you have any particular parts of your routine that you want 'spiced up'?
I'm not really interested in depth play!

I'll try that if I end up buying a rope!

Old 10-04-2020, 11:14 AM   #19
Killerhipo

Any update on if the inflatable plug stays in? Also have you had a chance to do any of the tasks? I want to know that you're going to do that dares before I give you more.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #20
Aimy24

i would reccomened getting a speculum i use mine every day to make sure i stay loose enough back there for me to enjoy myself the next day
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 07:07 AM   #21
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerhipo View Post
Wow Max1328 that is a hell of a dare, I'll try to get inspiration from it. The obvious best implement for some good anal stretching is the inflatable plug but you don't list what it's smallest size is so I don't know how possible it is to wear for an extended period of time. Assuming that the inflatable plug is, at its smallest, in the 4.1 to 5.1cm range hopefully the following dare works for you. If not, you can substitute the inflatable plug for a selection of your other plugs as you see fit. I've found a similar looking inflatable plug and it's minimum diameter is 3.1cm, so there is some research to my assumption.

Cleaning is an important part of having an apartment, doing dishes, vacuuming, putting away clothes, or washing used anal toys. A few times a week, you are going to pretend that you are a cute little maid cleaning your master's house. If possible, dress up like a slutty French maid or as close to it as you can. Of course as a slutty maid, one of the most important parts of your uniform is your plug. After getting your maid uniform on, you will insert your inflatable plug, give yourself a good spank on each of your ass cheeks to get them rosy, and pinch your nipples to try making them more prominent. You will then start cleaning with the pump from the inflatable plug hanging from you like a proper anal whore's tail. As you clean, you will routinely inflate the plug whenever your mind wanders away from your duties as a maid. When you inflate the plug you will imagine that it's your Sir squeezing the pump. He has been sitting nearby, working while you clean and has noticed you're slacking. Walking up to you, he squeezes the pump, he knows the only way to get a buttslut's attention is through her ass. Of course Sir also likes to pump the plug up sometimes just for the fun of it, as he walks through the room, the sight of the pump dangling from your ass is just too good an opportunity to pass up.

You will clean until your Master's house is clean. If you reach your limit you will keep track of all the pumps that you would have done but didn't, the next time you clean you will start by adding those pumps back in. If you cannot train yourself to either keep better attention or, more likely, to take more pumps, you will accumulate a backlog of pumps. This will result in you spending the entirety of your cleaning task at maximum inflation which will surely speed up training.

Let me know if any modifications need to be made. I hope you enjoy the dare and that it serves it's purpose. As a side note, if you would like a task that involves cleaning out your ass with an enema, let me know. Enema's are a kink of mine, but you said you hate them, but then also don't list them in your dislikes or limits so I have no idea if they are fair game. I assume that you only use them for cleaning yourself before anal but you do include it in your toy list so I don't know. Maybe you do them frequently regardless and would like to find a way to make them at least a little more fun? Let me know.
I know it has been so long but I started doing this! It's going very well and the plug stays in because it isn't heavy at all. Sometimes though when it is very pumped and my hole is getting loose it slips out..... By then I don't need lube because my ass is pretty loose... *how embarassing!!!!* so if there is no lube by then it is much easier to keep it inside without it slipping! i loooove this, it is so creative and it makes me extremely horny!

Old 12-28-2020, 03:24 PM   #22
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I know it has been so long but I started doing this! It's going very well and the plug stays in because it isn't heavy at all. Sometimes though when it is very pumped and my hole is getting loose it slips out..... By then I don't need lube because my ass is pretty loose... *how embarassing!!!!* so if there is no lube by then it is much easier to keep it inside without it slipping! i loooove this, it is so creative and it makes me extremely horny!
How many pumps are you at, and how wide has it gotten?
Old 12-28-2020, 03:40 PM   #23
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
How many pumps are you at, and how wide has it gotten?
i don't remember how many pumps it's been but it's around 6cm in diameter

Old 12-28-2020, 03:46 PM   #24
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
i don't remember how many pumps it's been but it's around 6cm in diameter
Getting to a nice size. Well done.
Old 12-28-2020, 04:13 PM   #25
lilith_
getDare Devil

does anyone have any recommendations on how to stretch my hole wider? i have been stuck on the same size for over a year!

Old 12-28-2020, 04:22 PM   #26
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
does anyone have any recommendations on how to stretch my hole wider? i have been stuck on the same size for over a year!
Using the inflatable dildo, work out how many pumps is your maximum. Each day add at least one more pump than the previous day.
Old 12-28-2020, 05:53 PM   #27
bee9
getDare Succubus

You need either this:

or this:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, anal gape, anal streching, gaping ass hole