Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-13-2020, 06:27 PM   #1
PredicBabe

Female 22/F Stretch this slut's ass

This weekend, I will be enjoying plenty of alone time, so I thought it could be the perfect time to work into stretching and gaping my slutty ass. Please give me dares to make sure my ass gets properly stretched - the more complex and original, the better!!!

Toys:
- Butt plug (4 cm diameter)
- Vibrator
- Suction cup dildo (can't put it in my ass yet)
- Handcuffs and lots of rope
- Nipple clamps
- Clothespins
- Household stuff

If you have an idea that requires me to buy something, just let me know and I'll see if I can get it!!

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 09:21 PM   #2
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Freeze the key of your handcuffs inside an ice cube.
Give your buttplug a blowjob to lube it up.
Put the buttplug slowly in. Put your nipples clamps on. Tie your feet to the feet of a chair. Put the ice Cube inside your pussy, the vibrator on high. Sit on the chair and vibrator and cuff your hands behind your back.

Once the key gets released you may unlock on and if you have not cum yet, feel free to rub yourself to an orgasm. After the orgasm you may end your bondage predicament.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:47 PM   #3
Iggy84

Here is an easy one for you. Insert as many sharpies as you can and hold them for 10 minutes. Every day add one more.

If you fail to hold them for 10 minutes or add an additional. You will spank yourself 50 times will a hairbrush.
Iggy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 01:46 AM   #4
PredicBabe

I will do it and report right away, thanks!! Though it will probably be a very short dare

Old 08-14-2020, 01:48 AM   #5
PredicBabe

I will do this one right away!!

Any more dares to stretch this slut's ass?

Old 08-14-2020, 02:08 AM   #6
Tigerbread62

I know it’s not that original, but you must wear the plug at least two hours a day and if possible, over night

Likes (just some of them): enemas, bondage, petplay, diapers, anal, feet, toilet control

Limits: pain, family and friends, piss drinking, scat, public, usually face (online until significant trust built)

Toys: selection of plug (inflatable, vibrating etc), enema kit, gags, cuffs, diapers
Feel free to send me tasks

Kik: enemaslave
Fetlife: Tigerbread62
Tigerbread62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 02:18 AM   #7
PredicBabe

Sure!! Will put the plug in as soon as I finish with the dare above

Old 08-14-2020, 02:37 AM   #8
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Fix your plug on a chair using a rope, then sit over it, put nipple clamps on and tie them (if they have a chain in between tie the chain otherwise tie the single clamps) down on chair legs or at someting heavy on the floor, in a way that your nipples will get very stretched if you stand up.
Now move your hips up and down slowly to fuck your ass with the plug for 1 hour (you can use your vibe during that if you want) if your ass need a break you can just stand up and get your nipples stretched until you are ready to go back to fuck your plug.

If one hour is too easy you can do more, or repeat this more times, up to you.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 05:23 AM   #9
PredicBabe

So, I already did this one. I inserted an initial number of 15 pens, and then kept them for 10 minutes, so no punishment today. Tomorrow, I'll have to fit 16 pens. I will report day by day till I finish the dare.

Now I am plugged, as told to do, and will hold the plug for as long as possible (my personal record has been 3h)

Old 08-14-2020, 08:55 AM   #10
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Get yourself a nice piece of butter or cooking palm fat. Form a nice suppository or a nice plug and insert it. Wait tilt melts and flows out of your ass. Then clean yourself with an enema. Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 09:45 AM   #11
PredicBabe

How is this supposed to stretch md? Also, enema is a limit

Last edited by PredicBabe; 08-14-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Old 08-14-2020, 10:37 AM   #12
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Put your suction cup dildo on a chair. No lube. Ride it for 20 minutes with your pussy, at least 10 minutes of insertion. This should lube it well enough.
Now slowly sit on it letting your weight push your ass down on the dildo. Once it is fully inside, stand up again and repeat exactly 69 times. Then stay on sitting on it and rub your clit to orgasm

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 07:43 PM   #13
Iggy84

How are you coming with your sharpies?
Iggy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 08:44 PM   #14
nik13
Distinguished Member

Default hey

if you are still looking do this,
put the plug in your ass, with the dildo in your pussy,
now you start vibe, at min, you are not allowed to cum at all, if you cum you must put ice cubes in your ass, ( 3 each time)
you are not allowed to stop before 3 hours.

just to add more fun
clamp your nipples (better if you chain them from above your neck.)

ohh dont forget to keep fucking with dildo as well.

if you can buy let me know about thumb tacks, itching powder, extra chained clamps, public remote control vibrator ( loveness lush)
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 03:58 PM   #15
PredicBabe

Sorry!!! The last couple of days have been crazy. I am keeping up with the pens dare, and so far I still haven't had much problem adding up to 17 pens. However, my ass is feeling tighter with each new pen, so I fear I am coming close to my limit!

The following 2 users say Thank You to PredicBabe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, dare, insertion, stretching