Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-21-2021, 02:36 PM   #16
monkeycola

Bumping thread...
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 12:43 PM   #17
monkeycola

Bumping thread again...
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:28 AM   #18
PredicBabe

I don't know what toys you have, so here's one that requires very few toys

You want to stretch your hole before the real deal starts, so grab a medium sized toy and fuck your ass with it, and slowly amd comfortably move up to your biggest toy and fuck your ass for 5 mins with it. If you meel that you can stretch yourself even more, add some pens to the toy.

Now the real part starts. Your ass should be nicely stretched, so much so that you can insert a peeled banana without mushing it. Go ahead and do so, and keep adding bananas until you feel you are full (you can cut the last banana in halves or quarters to make sure you insert as much as you can). Fuck your ass with your biggest toy, make sure that you mush those fruits well, and then add more bananas. You should insert-fuck-insert-fuck till you are positive that your ass is filled to the brim.

Now plug your ass up, wear two or three tight boxers to help keep the plug in, and wait till you can't hold it anymore. You are free to go to the toilet whenever you need. Releasing yourself will feel pretty overwhelming, and only after it you can allow yourself to cum.

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:28 AM   #19
PredicBabe

Nothing like the above (enema or ass filling) for me, please

Old 04-02-2021, 05:17 AM   #20
wowman

I think you ought to do the same dare as the one you posted above, however, I'd like you to use vegetable glycerin as lube. And make sure you're stretched enough to take the biggest plug, because that's how you're going to hold all that mush in...
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 07:42 AM   #21
Sabina
Distinguished Member

You please to do for 5d10 times a preparation:
Use the inflatabele butt plug (the one you can go 15 puff) and every try you pump the result of 3d5 dice, and held for 10 minut
Write on paper every session how many puff you must do

It is need for the mood and real play after...

After you done all this ordeal, is time for the 700gram metal plug
It stay inside hole, for 30 minut plus the average of the puffs you done
Trick: if you missed only a puff in the preparescion mode, it count one more hour for you butt plugged you stay.

For me:
- not chemical/spicy hot or extrem insertion
- is ok if long
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 04-02-2021 at 09:03 AM.
Sabina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 07:30 AM   #22
PatheticStupidSissy

I'm sorry I have to steal this as this is so good!

You want to stretch your hole before the real deal starts, so grab a medium sized toy and fuck your ass with it, and slowly amd comfortably move up to your biggest toy and fuck your ass for 5 mins with it. If you meel that you can stretch yourself even more, add some pens to the toy.

Now the real part starts. Your ass should be nicely stretched, so much so that you can insert a peeled banana without mushing it. Go ahead and do so, and keep adding bananas until you feel you are full (you can cut the last banana in halves or quarters to make sure you insert as much as you can). Fuck your ass with your biggest toy, make sure that you mush those fruits well, and then add more bananas. You should insert-fuck-insert-fuck till you are positive that your ass is filled to the brim.

Now plug your ass up, wear two or three tight boxers to help keep the plug in, and wait till you can't hold it anymore. You are free to go to the toilet whenever you need. Releasing yourself will feel pretty overwhelming, and only after it you can allow yourself to cum.

Loves:Piss,humiliation,shaving,crossdress,public,f orce-feeding,crying, GIGANTIC ANAL INSERTIONS

Limits: Pics, Vids or illegal and permanent
PatheticStupidSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 10:15 AM   #23
xxyyzz

first stretch ur ass for 20mins and then insetr things in ut=r ass such thtat u cry
I can only do dares when I'm alone
Im ready take any PM DARE
just PM me a DARE of ur choice and ill give a report.
i have no sex toys
PM DARES- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93651
ASK ME ANYTHING-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...95#post4375395
xxyyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 11:35 AM   #24
StevenXenoverse

Finger your butt for a few minutes to loosen up, then insert an ice cube inside. Use a banana with some kind of lube (lotion if you don't have any) to fuck it until the ice melts
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pics, hot sauce, hypno
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
bdsmtest 25/m/biPM me 'jack died needlessly in titanic' for a dare
StevenXenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 12:56 PM   #25
Sissy_Jessica

Thumbs up

Put on you spiked chastity cage and then attach your new, large, wide and knobbly dildo to the fucking machine. Set the machine to its highest setting and let it fuck your ass until you orgasm.

(You are welcome to warm up and stretch before if you wish, but you can only use your fingers to do that)

Loves: Bondage, Femdom, Forced Sissification
Dislikes: Piss shower/soaking, Hard Pain, Hidden Public, Cum Eating
Limits: Full Public, Face, Friends, Family, Scat, Piss Consumption, Blood, CBT, Blackmail, Identity, Actual Sex

Toys: (Somewhat Limited)

Kik: Jessica_the_Sissy

Message me a dare on kik, and if I don't respond within 2 hours I will do the dare for you

BDSM Test Results
Sissy_Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 05:55 AM   #26
Alexjames

Fuck your ass with the bristle end of a hairbrush for at least 3 minutes.

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 04:06 PM   #27
PredicBabe

Create several ice cubes of toothpaste (100% toothpaste). When they are frozen, insert them in your ass and plug yourself until they melt. Once fully melted, unplug and empty yourself. Then coat your biggest dildo in toothpaste and fuck yourself to orgasm

Old 09-21-2021, 06:26 PM   #28
Kawaii

Take an enema and then insert two suppositories before fingering yourself until you edge three times and then let them out. If you go over the edge before 3, or let the enema out earlier than 3 edges, you must put in another suppository and fuck yourself with a plug upside down and cum in your mess
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 06:45 PM   #29
PredicBabe

Please, read my limits - everything is specified quite literally in my signature. Enemas are only for extreme punishments, that means that no regular dare should include them. And scat is a hard limit. Rough anal doesn't mean skip-your-limits anal

So, still waiting for my dare

Old 10-07-2021, 12:17 PM   #30
Bluee

Start off by lathering your fingers with a liberal amount of toothpaste and slowly begin to stretch out your asshole. Work your way up until you can fit 4 of your fingers in comfortably.

Now, lie on the floor against the wall or bed and lift your legs over your face so that your ass is facing the ceiling. Lather one of your larger toys (any large phallic household item will also do) with toothpaste and begin to fuck your butt with deep thrusts, pushing your toy all the way in and out. You must do this slowly so that you can really feel your asshole being completely loosened.

When you can no longer stretch your butt anymore, grab a pre-sliced lemon and squeeze the entire contents of two halves of a lemon straight down your asshole while holding a gape.

Finally, grab some pens and give them a nice sloppy blowjob. You must fit 8 regular pens all the way inside your butt simultaneously for 3 minutes. If you manage that, you can end the dare. If not, stretch your ass even further with a larger toy - with lemon juice and saliva as the lube - and try again until you succeed.
Bluee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, painal, toothpaste, torture, torture anal