Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-26-2020, 06:49 PM   #1
Aimy24

Default Punish Me (19 MtF)

Ive been told ove been naughty. Spent too much time gaming and not paying attention to my DOM they have asked me to get punished here. Anything that you guys ask of me that dosent break a limit will be done and reported on (unfortunatly my mistress dosent want me to send photos to others atm ;-

please dont be too harsh <3
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 07:08 PM   #2
redass_slave

since you have been a naughty girl, this will be your punishment.
You will first drink 2 liters of water and then wait until you have to pee before starting the rest of the punishment. You will fill your highest heel shoes with uncooked rice or something similar. You will then insert your largest butt plug up your ass. Then put on your sexiest panties and wear nothing else.
You will then walk to the corner and you will stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands on your head. You will stay there for 20 minutes. If your hands move from your head at any point or you lift your feet off the ground, your ass will be spanked with a belt 25 times for each instance.
When your 20 minutes is up, you will bend over and take your spanks. You are to complete all of this before you are allowed to piss. If you must go before the entire punishment is complete, you will piss your panties and keep them on until you finish your punishment. And if it is not against limits, make sure to clean up the mess on the floor with your tongue if you piss your panties.

When done, i expect a very detailed report
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redass_slave for this post:
Old 09-14-2020, 10:10 AM   #3
thehyte

Did you do this, @Aimy24?

Push my boundaries / punishments: pee, pain

Limits: identity reveal, scat, needles, blood, gay play, anything permanent, show naked skin

Gear: High heels, body suits, female dresses, latex hoods, chastity cages, sounds, lots of plugs, Lovense Lush2, gags, chains, padlocks, cuffs (metal, leather), ...

Kik / FL: thehyte
thehyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 05:09 PM   #4
Aimy24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehyte View Post
Did you do this, @Aimy24?
not quite yet im moving house next friday so im holding out until then to do it probably gonna do ti start of next week. Might even record it and put it on my PH account lol
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress, mtf, punish, punishment