Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2020, 08:42 PM   #1
subbykittem

Rainbow 20f painslut In need of punishment

My partner has ordered me to come on here and request punishment. I’m a huge painslut and love really rough, extreme and humiliating dares.

My partner wants me to complete most of the dares on my own but he likes helping out, especially cuntbusting. He will allow me to orgasm during dares if that’s what I’m told to do.

Me: 5’4”, 130 pounds, D cup tits.
Likes: clit torture, nipple torture, pain, stretching my holes, edging, dirty/messy, public, humping

Things I have: clothespegs, pins, safety pins, sandpaper, dish scrubs, electric toothbrush, toothpaste, hotsauce, hairbrush, tweezers, duct tape, icy hot, ice cubes, rope, dildos and plugs in various sizes, hitachi, candles, rubber bands, weights, nappies, other household objects

Living situation: Housemate (male) and my partner. Partner at work all week, housemate home half the time.

Mostly no limits, except: pics, scat eating (other scat fine), permanent, vomit

I’ll be writing detailed reports!

Last edited by subbykittem; 07-22-2020 at 09:20 PM.
subbykittem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:34 PM   #2
Mikester98

I want you to do this dare/task nude.
You will need your boyfriend to help out for this one.
I want him to cuntbust you, with the hitachi want strapped to your pussy. For every time that you grunt in pain he is to add 2 clothespins to each nipple. For every time that you orgasm he is rub icecubes with hot sauce on your pussy and nipples,as well as use sandpaper and lightly/roughly as you want scrape againt your pussy and breasts.
Mikester98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:40 PM   #3
subbykittem

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester98 View Post
I want him to cuntbust you, with the hitachi want strapped to your pussy. For every time that you grunt in pain he is to add 2 clothespins to each nipple. For every time that you orgasm he is rub icecubes with hot sauce on your pussy and nipples,as well as use sandpaper and lightly/roughly as you want scrape againt your pussy and breasts.
Thank you for this punishment! How many times or for how long would you like him to cuntbust me? I’ll be sure to do this when he gets home from work tonight. He will be very pleased to be able to punish me haha
Old 07-22-2020, 09:42 PM   #4
Mikester98

I would like you to do this for a period of at least 20 minutes or more. Make sure you are shaved for this task as it will be more of a punishment that way.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:48 PM   #5
subbykittem

Quote:
I would like you to do this for a period of at least 20 minutes or more. Make sure you are shaved for this task as it will be more of a punishment that way.
Ok 20 minutes it is. I can only imagine how my pussy is going to be feeling at the end of that...
I’m kept shaved at all times
Old 07-22-2020, 10:01 PM   #6
Mikester98

Make sure to send me a report of how it went when you are done. Would you like a task to do while you wait for your partner?
Old 07-22-2020, 10:37 PM   #7
nik13
Distinguished Member

Default now thats a good slut to torture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbykittem View Post
My partner has ordered me to come on here and request punishment. I’m a huge painslut and love really rough, extreme and humiliating dares.

My partner wants me to complete most of the dares on my own but he likes helping out, especially cuntbusting. He will allow me to orgasm during dares if that’s what I’m told to do.

Me: 5’4”, 130 pounds, D cup tits.
Likes: clit torture, nipple torture, pain, stretching my holes, edging, dirty/messy, public, humping

Things I have: clothespegs, pins, safety pins, sandpaper, dish scrubs, electric toothbrush, toothpaste, hotsauce, hairbrush, tweezers, duct tape, icy hot, ice cubes, rope, dildos and plugs in various sizes, hitachi, candles, rubber bands, weights, nappies, other household objects

Living situation: Housemate (male) and my partner. Partner at work all week, housemate home half the time.

Mostly no limits, except: pics, scat eating (other scat fine), permanent, vomit

I’ll be writing detailed reports!
*fill your ass with ice cubes to it max and plug it with icyhot covered hitachi want. ( vibe at max, add butt plug if needed)
*next wear a sand paper bra for next 7 days
* dish scrub your pussy and clit after you have good dose of 150 spanking. ( or vise versa)
* rub your wide open pussy and clit with a mix of toothpaste, hot sause, and icy hot.
* the more you scream or cum the more your will have clamp on your tongue.
* as you dont want anything permanent so i guess this should only be done once ( rest is your owners wish)
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 01:03 AM   #8
subbykittem

Rainbow

Quote:
I have just completed this. First my partner ordered me to strip and lay on the floor, and then he put the spreader bar on me, keeping my legs spread wide for easy access to my slutty pussy. Then he told me to hold the hitachi wand on my clit until I edged once (I have been told to edge before every punishment via PM dare). After I edged he started to kick my pussy. He wore boots to make it extra painful.

He had me move into different positions so that he could kick my cunt, asshole and ass cheeks. Sometime he would tell me to use the wand my nipples or to suck on it so that he could kick my clit. This went on for around 30 mins.

I came once, towards the start of the dare before I was in too much pain. My partner rubbed ice cubes and hot sauce all over my pussy, clit and ass as punishment for cumming. He then used sandpaper to swipe my nipples back and forth 20 times, before 10 swipes over my pussy.

I yelped/cried out 7 times during my cuntbusting session which earned me 28 clothespins. 2 were added to each nipple, 4 on each pussy lip, 1 on my clit, 5 on each breast and 5 elsewhere. I was made to stand with my legs spread wide for 10 mins displaying the pegs.

I’m incredibly sore. My pussy is so swollen and my clit is around 3 times it’s normal size. I don’t even know how many times I was kicked in the pussy tonight but I know I’m going to be feeling this for a while. Thank you!
Old 07-23-2020, 01:04 AM   #9
subbykittem

Quote:
Make sure to send me a report of how it went when you are done. Would you like a task to do while you wait for your partner?
I wish I’d seen this earlier! Please feel free to send me another
Old 07-23-2020, 01:05 AM   #10
subbykittem

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik13 View Post
*fill your ass with ice cubes to it max and plug it with icyhot covered hitachi want. ( vibe at max, add butt plug if needed)
* dish scrub your pussy and clit after you have good dose of 150 spanking. ( or vise versa)
* rub your wide open pussy and clit with a mix of toothpaste, hot sause, and icy hot.
* as you dont want anything permanent so i guess this should only be done once ( rest is your owners wish)
Thank you for the punishment I’ll do this later tonight
Old 07-23-2020, 04:01 PM   #11
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Before your partner comes home find the biggest thing you can take in your pussy. When he gets home ask him to find 5 things bigger than that.

Icy hot is going to be your lube of choice. You have 5 minutes to get each of the 5 things in your pussy. If you succeed you'll be rewarded with 5 minutes of scrubbing with sandpaper while it's still in you.

If you fail you'll be punished with 5 hard kicks to the cunt.

If you get any of the 5 things in clearly you failed at your first task and therefore must be punished with 10 minutes of nonstop vibe with the wand and icy hot on your clit. Clearly if you cum there will be further consequences.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:30 PM   #12
subbykittem

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik13 View Post
I did this one last night First I played with my clit until I edged (pm dare). I shoved 4 ice cubes inside my ass and then held the wand at max speed against my asshole. I stayed in this position for 10 minutes. The ice cubes were super uncomfortable going in but after a few minutes my ass went a bit numb from the cold and it wasn’t too bad!

Next it was on to my pussy so I spread my legs and spanked myself 150 times. I made sure to spank all over my pussy - my lips, hole and clit. After 30 or so it really started stinging and by the end my pussy was very red. I’m just glad I didn’t have to use an implement...

You didn’t say how long to scrub my pussy for so I did it for 3 minutes hard, focusing on my dirty clit because it’s always getting me in so much trouble This made me cunt RAW. Ouch.

After all the spanking and scrubbing my pussy was quite swollen so it was excruciating to rub everything in. I squeezed out 1 line each of icy hot, toothpaste and hot sauce across my wide open cunt and rubbed it all over, making a huge mess. I spent 5 minutes rubbing it all in and every time I yelped in pain I put a clothespeg on my tongue. 4 pegs for me! My pussy was in so much pain that I hardly even felt the pegs.

When I got up this morning I lined a bra with sandpaper and will make sure I wear it every day for the next week. Let me know if you want me to sleep with it on too. Thank you for the punishment!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, pain, public, punishment, pussy torture