Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-17-2020, 11:00 PM   #1
GayBanana

Default [GAY] How to earn money

"Your arrival is on your left in 200 meters," the GPS in your phone says.
You're in a regular suburban area, where most of the houses are very similar to each other. It's summer, and you're wearing shorts and a t-shirt because of the hot weather, and a back-pack with your working gear. You send a text message to your "employer". At least, that's what you call them to feel less slutty. They are the ones who book and pay you for your visits.
"Hi James, I am almost there. It was the yellow house with a small vase outside, right?"
"Hi Sam, that's correct. Just enter through the back entrance like i explained, and I will meet you there," James replied.

You find the house and stop right outside. You take a deep breath and nervously starts walking towards the back entrance door, just around the right side of the house. You have convinced yourself there is no joy in these activities, and they are solely for the sake of earning some easy money to pay your rent while studying. "I'm not gay," you think to yourself, just a second before entering the door.

Today is your first job with an audience. You've only been booked twice before, but both times felt like sugardating. This time, you've been told there will be an audience, which explains your increased nervousness. James had explained over text that his friend would turn 30 years old and therefor needed a "gift", but he would be given the gift during the party for the 7 very good friends they were. All would be men and nobody would, of course, take any pictures. That was the one rule you were insisting nobody broke when on the job. Apart from that, everything was allowed at a price.

You had sent the price list to James prior to the job, and part of the basic package included you going nude and the guest of honor to touch you as he pleased. Anyone else touching you would increase the price. You had thought of everything; If they wanted to do anything apart from what had already been agreed, they would be charged accordingly.

You enter into a small, half-lit room that appears to be the basement of the house. In the room is a sink and an empty chair, alongside regular household storage. You looked around but found no James. You decide to use the time to change instead, so you put down your bag on the empty chair and open it. You pull out a pair of leather boxer shorts with a zipper and a leather harness, your standard clothing for the job, and place it next to the bag. You also take out a set of leather cuffs that can be locked to the back of the harness to restrain your hands. You start to strip down before wearing your job-clothes.

Just as you drop your boxer shorts, James enters the room. "That was quick," he says, continuing with a little smirk: "but good that you are well prepared - and equipped." You decide not to bother covering up. He will see it all anyway, and it would seem unprofessional if you were shy and covering it all up. Instead, you laugh while saying, that you are always prepared for a job. He reaches out to shake your hand, introducing himself.

James is slightly taller than you, he is completely dressed and brown-haired. He has a sharp jawline and you can see his defined abs and breast muscles through his tight, green polo shirt. He offers you something to drink, and you accept a glass of champagne to calm your nerves. While he receives the drink you wear the clothes that you had made ready. When he returns you agree that everything is ready, and James tells you to wait about two minutes before entering the room when he reopens the door again.

The door opens and the men start cheering you on as you enter their line of sight. Your job has officially started and you act professional with a confident smile as you slowly start walking towards the guest of honor, who has been seated on a stool in the middle of the men. The man is wearing a sleeping mask preventing him from seeing you. You stop right in front of him when one of the other men shout for him to remove the mask. As soon as he spots you his face starts a series of expressions, ranging from surprise and excitement to fear of what is going to happen. You wait a second while he gets a look at you in your dress before you get eye contact with him. You reach out your hand to greet him. He introduces himself as Liam, to which you respond: "Hi, my name is Sam, but today you should call me your bitch," without releasing his hand.

You pull his hand closer to you while you step forward, forcing him to first touch your upper body, before guiding his hand down to your zipper. He slowly opens the zipper from which your flaccid dick falls out and becomes visible. If eyes could touch you would have 7 pair of eyes caressing your balls and dick. It turns you slightly on but you avoid getting a semi from it. "Why don't you touch it?" you ask, creating positive feedback from the audience. Liam touches your dick and tickles your balls testing you out. "What's all the gear for?" he asks. "I thought you might want to cuff my arms behind my back while using me. I've also got a dildo for you to penetrate me, unless you got your own tools. If you'd rather make me spread my legs, I've got a spreader bar for your use. You know what? Let me just go grab it all quickly," you reply with a confident smile.

A second later you return with your backpack which you put aside, picking up the items inside. Among the items is also a whip and a board for spanking and candlelights and clothespins for other torture. You drop the items in front of Liam and say "Enjoy," to which he responds "I definitely will. Put your hands behind your back, bitch." He grabs your balls and squeezes them slightly while focussing on the newly brought tools for fun. He picks up the spreader bar and looks at you to see your reaction. "Let's start with this," he says.

--- I wanted to write a little story. How's this you think? Please give feedback if you want this to continue. ---
GayBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to GayBanana for this post:
Old 07-18-2020, 06:18 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

It's a good start. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 08:23 AM   #3
DemonDare

Very hot, can't wait to hear more.
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 05:38 AM   #4
GayBanana

"Let's start with this," he says. He locks the spreader bar on to your ankles before pulling down your leather shorts to place you butt-naked in front of the crowd. He turns you around so your dick points toward James and the rest of the audience, all while Liam cuffs your hands on your back. He reaches his hand between your widespread legs and squeezes your balls. Your face must have reacted quickly and obviously, for the audience immediately laughs. Liam briefly continues caressing your balls with the squeezes every once in a while. Leaving you facing the crowd, Liam abandons your dick and balls for a minute. The crowd cheers on Liam just before he continues; "Turn around, bitch."

Liam had abs, just like James. His shirt was now on the ground, but before giving you time to look at his abs he sits on the chair and pulls your toward him. "Suck my nipples" he says in a loud, certain voice before pulling your head further towards his hot body. The thought of his well-toned body and the close proximity turns you on and you grow a semi, though because of your position nobody notices it yet. But that will not last long: Liam pulls you up again and smirks as he notices your semi. "Look guys. The bitch enjoys this!" he says as he turns your dick towards the audience again. The crowd laughs and chants "keep going!"

Liam picks up the clothespins and asks the boys where he should place them. "His nipples!" James immediately exclaims and the audience agrees. Liam puts a clothespin on each of your nipples. That's not too bad; You've tried that a few times before so your nipples are used to the pain. The guy to the left of James suggests to put one on your balls. You get scared; How will that feel? You haven't tried that before. Liam agrees to the idea but tells the guy to put it on himself. You pick up his name in the conversation: Robert. Robert is wearing a blue shirt, buttoned down a bit so you can see the top of his chest. Just like Liam and James, Robert clearly also works out. You wonder what brings these friends together, they're all quite toned. Maybe they work out together or play a sport. You snap back to reality as your balls suddenly fills with pain: Robert placed the clothespin. You let out a small cry from the unprepared pain. "Is it too hard?" Liam whispers in your ear. You nod a bit forgetting you are paid for whatever he does; Forgetting you agreed upon all this. "Too bad, bitch." he continues to whisper in your ear. "I think we hit the right spot, boys!" he says out loud.

Liam hands another guy a clothespin. "Why don't you attach one as well, Casper?" he says. Casper is a bit smaller than the other guys, brown hair but with broad shoulders. He puts the clothespin on the other ball and you cry louder this time, a little tear coming down your right cheek. "I think this will do for now," Liam says as he pulls you back in front of the chair and manoeuvres you on to your knees, face towards the crowd. From behind you he picks up something and shows it to the guys who responds with grinning. "Face to the ground, bitch," Liam says. Then your asscheeks widens as your asshole is filled up with the dildo without lube. It hurts like crazy, amplifying the pain from your nipples and balls as well. It's not that you haven't had the dildo up your ass before, but never have you done it without lube. This is practically being shoved up your ass with no care for how you feel. You are nothing but Liam's little bitch.

With the dildo now half up your ass, Liam stands up. He walks in front of you and grabs your dick. "Turn around, bitch!" he says while pulling your dick in a round motion for your body to follow. Your ass is now facing the crowd, still with the dildo in but slowly falling out. "Casper, can you please make sure the dildo stays in his ass?" Liam says, as he walks back in front of the chair. Casper agrees and Liam starts pulling off his pants and pulling out his dick from his boxer shorts. "Suck it, bitch," he says. You grab his dick with your mouth and start sucking, as his dick quickly grows from the semi to a full hard on. "Is this the best you can do?" he yells, pulling your head closer to his dick and deepthroats you. His other hand reaches down and starts twisting one of the clothespins on your nipples, and you try to scream from the pain. With your mouth full your scream fails, only opening your mouth wider and letting his dick reach your gag reflexes. He continues abusing your like this for a few minutes.

He pulls you up on your feet again and twists all the clothespins before pulling them off, one by one. Your dick is flaccid again from all the pain. He unleashes the leather cuffs and you're now just wearing the leather harness and the spreader bar between your legs. "Patrick! Come over here," Liam says. Patrick gets obviously excited, his smile expanding every second as he approaches you. He wears tight dark-grey denim pants and a tight, white t-shirt under a leather jacket. "Don't you need a bitch's suck?" Liam asks Patrick, who, without replying, starts taking out his dick. Meanwhile, Liam pulls your ass down on his hard dick that's lubed with your own saliva, penetrating your ass while sitting on the chair. Patrick finishes taking out his dick and pulls your head down to his semi-hard dick. "Ride and suck, bitch," Liam tells you. And so you will.
The following 3 users say Thank You to GayBanana for this post:
Old 10-11-2020, 06:31 PM   #5
GayBanana

"Ride and suck, bitch," Liam tells you. And so you will. Sitting on Liam's dick while bending forward to suck Patrick's dick puts you in an awkward position that requires you to use your hands on Patrick's hips to not fall over. While bouncing it's also hard to keep Patrick's dick in your mouth so the dick slips out of your mouth from time to time. This is not to Patrick's liking who punishes you by flicking the clothespins on your nipples. You're still in hard pain from the clothespins on your balls, and flicking those on your nipples doesn't help. Between the pain and gag reflexes from Patrick's dick you do feel Liam tensing up and he pushes you off before climaxing.

"You're not getting my cum just yet you filthy whore. No, stand up bitch!" he commands you. You let go off Patrick's dick and stands up with your flaccid dick facing the crowd and your ass facing Liam. From behind Liam touches your upper chest slowly moving his hands down towards your nipples. Here he grabs the end of the clothespins and continues his hands' journey downwards until the nipples makes your body twitch in pain as the clothespins falls off. Liam pulls you back up on your feet and continues his hand slowly down. When his hand is a few centimeters above your pubic hair his hands swiftly hits the clothespins making one fall off and one stay on. This of course causes severe pain to your body and tears start running down your cheeks again while you're having trouble standing. A spank on your right cheek punishes you for the twitching before he pulls the other clothespin off.

Liam puts the blindfold on you that his friends had previously used on him. He guides you to a bathtub before turning the music up and leaving you clueless as to what will happen. The high quality blindfold ensures you have no vision of Liam and the rest of the boys, and the loud music makes you unable to hear if any of the boys are near you or how many are in the bathroom with you. A hand guides you to sit down in the bathtub and a few seconds passes. Suddenly, a warm stream hits your shoulder and you immediately know Liam is pissing on you. You just manage to close your mouth completely before the stream is directed to your face and you're receiving a golden shower, presumably from Liam. But it doesn't take long before you feel a few more streams hitting your body and you know a few of the boys have joined pissing on you. The amount of hot piss on your makes it impossible for you to feel how many of the boys are giving you a golden shower but all you can do is just sit and wait for the "shower" to end.

You hear Liam commanding you to start masturbating. With still a few streams of hot piss hitting you, you obey the command and start touching yourself. With the clothespins off you're starting to get your feelings in your dick back and you're quickly sporting an obvious semi. One by one the streams stops and you know the golden shower is soon to finish but you keep on masturbating until you receive new commands. You have no clue who or how many are looking at you, or who the last pisser is, but you're sitting in a bathtub filled with hot piss while getting harder and harder. The boys are enjoying it and you can hear them cheering on you over the loud music.

As the last few drops of piss hits you, your blindfold is removed and you can see the boys again. All 14 eyes are looking at you but none of their dicks are out any more. You tell yourself once again you're not gay, but deep down you are sad they all packed away their junk after giving you the golden shower. And you didn't even get to see it? "Stand up, but continue jacking off," Liam commands and you obey. "Yes sir," you let out, hoping it'll please him. He doesn't seem to give one shit of what you call him, but instead he grabs your left ass cheek tightly with his right hand and pushes you toward the room you started in. Sitting down he pulls you on his knee and you sit on top of him while jacking off. Liam takes his hands around your upper body and with his left arm he caresses your nipples and chest while his right arm caresses your inner thigh. This only turns you on and you're getting ready to cum in front of the 7 guys. But when you start to breathe louder and nearing your climax Liam almost yells for you to stop while hitting your hand away and your dick twitches longing for a finish that it'll not get any time soon. He squeezes your balls to make sure your cum doesn't leave the balls before he turns you around and lays you on top of his lap with your ass up.

With your hard dick between his thighs and your ass on view for the guys Liam sticks two fingers into your mouth and tells you to suck on them. Once they're lubricated with your saliva he takes them out and sticks them in your ass while giving you a new guy's dick to suck on. This guy is named Oliver and has a longer but thinner dick than the others you've seen so far. While the dick is not yet hard, you can clearly feel it getting bigger and bigger in your mouth. Once again both your ass and mouth is penetrated while you're buck naked in front of the guys. Hitting your G-spot in the ass Liam really gets you going and your dick never gets fully flaccid. You really like this but in reaction you tell yourself, once again, that you're not gay. This is just a job.

"Let's stop this," Liam suddenly says. He pulls you up and spanks you hard on the ass and you're confused to the sudden halt. Oliver returns to his seat but keeps his junk out with confidence while touching himself. No wonder why, his dick is, even with some distance, a huge one standing tall and proud for itself. You can't help but gaze a little. Liam starts explaining his stop: "This is just pleasure for us. My birthday should be entertaining and fun. And we can definitely use this bitch to do that! Let's give each other dares but with Sam as a tool. The game we'll play is 'Spin the Bitch' and we'll all write down three dares on paper and put them in a bowl. Each round we'll spin the bitch and the person who's closer to the bitch's head will do the dare that the bitch picks from the bowl. So let's get writing, but remember to include this little whore as much as you feel like!"

This was definitely not something that was in your price list. With no previous crowd shows like this one, this was not a situation you'd been in. But you don't want to lose your professional act so you just play along and decide to figure out how to get paid afterwards. That should be no trouble. Liam tells you that coming up with some dares might take just a few minutes, so in the meantime you should go get a shower and remove the stench of piss that follows you. When you come back you should wear nothing but the leather harness and cuffs on your back, "and don't you dare touch yourself while you're away!"

--- Sorry about the delay between posts. I've been gone for a long vacation in the meantime and not had the motivation to write. So please give me some more motivation if you like the story so far! ---
The following 3 users say Thank You to GayBanana for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay