Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-13-2020, 09:04 AM   #1
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

Stop Soft Limit Intro to Scatology Shower Dare!

Alright So this is written for a very specific type of person in mind. Someone who doesn't want to actually do scat, but likes fantasizing about it. There is a very good chance that is you reader, yes you! Okay now that you are done rolling your eyes at how cheesy that was, Autumn, let me continue. This is a dare for that person, to push them a bit further, to help them to realize that there is nothing to be afraid of, because you can always clean up.

Here it is, step one is get in the shower, I recommend Shower, because it will feel cleaner than a bath. Alright, now poop a bit while standing up in the shower. Around a chunk or so is all that is truly needed. Warning this spoilered part could turn you away from doing this if you are pragmatic, so feel free to skip it if you are super on the edge about whether or not to do this.
Spoiler:
Do be careful if you have an older bathroom that you do not accidentally clog your drain, it would take quite a bit to do that, but it is something you should be wary of.

Alright now grab a chunk, and position your body so that the water is hitting you right underneath your breasts, this is so that if you start the next step, and realize you don't want to continue, you can rinse off quickly. Take the chunk and starting at your nipple, rub it into your breast, you don't have to coat the whole thing, just do as much as you are comfortable.

At this point if you are anything like me you'll start to realize that newsflash: Shit smells bad! It's hard to believe, but in the moment you really do realize it. There is no solution to this problem. My recommendation is to take a big whiff and remind yourself that you are a total slut for doing this, if that's what you are into, call yourself things that go with it to get yourself worked up. If you got this far, there's got to be some part of your brain that wants it, you know? You've just got to figure out what that is and play into it.

The next step is where you get a real trial by fire, start to stoke/rub yourself, if you want to do it with shit on your hand you can, otherwise you don't have to. Theoretically you should be starting to get worked up at this point, and should be able to go at it. Masturbate yourself to orgasm. Congratulations, you have succeeded in a very easy scat dare! Rinse yourself off, trust me it's super easy, just make sure you use soap. I recommend getting what you can off of your breasts without using your rag/puff/loofa/something else, so that you don', mess that up too bad, then after you've got it off, go over it again with your scrubber of choice. Make sure you rinse your hands, and your ass-crack as well!

You have now survived a scat dare. Ideally this should help you be more open to some scat dares in the future, although I would not blame you if you wanted to bleach the whole experience from your memory, (PSA: I'm also a hypnotist so I can help with that if you would like, just PM me lol). If you did enjoy it then the world is your oyster now! You can do whatever scat dare you are willing to do now, and no one but yourself can tell you not to.

I would love to hear about your experiences with this dare, whether you liked it or hated it, I love feedback, and want to help people become more comfortable with themselves. If you didn't do this because you thought it was too extreme, please let me know, and maybe I'll make something like a Pre-Intro To Scatology dare. Happy Daring!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JGVBjj for this post:
Old 07-13-2020, 09:09 AM   #2
SwitchMan7

Wow love it! Great idea and will be trying
Limits: permanent, puke, social suicide, face, blackmail, blood, illegal
SwitchMan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:24 AM   #3
hihixd

This is really great. I always struggled with this. I'm gonna so this the next time I get the chance! Thanks
hihixd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limit pushing, orgasm, scat, scat smearing, shower