Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2020, 06:53 PM   #1
wedgieslut1

Default Young Gay Chub Bitch Boy Needs Punishment/Dares

I've recently returned to Getdare after having been gone for sometime but decided to make a new account. I've gone through some stuff recently and have not responded to any of it well. Mainly it has become an issue of jealousy. I feel that I deserve punishment dares for being immature in response to the stuff in my life, for leaving this website for longer than intended, and as incentive to help lose some weight.

For punishments I'm trying to get more into cbt, as I'm still a bit of a novice, but am open to anything so long as it isn't outlined in my limits. I would like to become more experienced to please any master I may hopefully find in the future. I also want to try more anal as punishments as I have hardly done any. Feel free to branch out as much as you'd like though, please.

As for other dares just for fun or for something else, I am always open to trying out dares from people. I would first and foremost like to have myself punished--but, again--I will be more than open to any dares I am given. My favorite types of dares usually involve wedgies (in case my username wasn't revealing enough), humiliation, degradation, enemas, piss play, bathroom control, and now hopefully cbt and anal. I also enjoy trying dares involving the toilet or other parts of the bathroom. I used to love diapers as well but have recently lost access to using them as I live with a very open family that is difficult to hide things from.

My limits include:

-family/friend involvement
-consumption of poop/piss/cum
-spankings (but only to the extent of alerting any of my family)
-revealing my face/identity/personal info
-any messes too severe to be cleaned up relatively quickly/easily
-any bleeding
-public dares
-anything generally included in a limits list I may have left off

To anyone who takes the time to punish/dare me, please know I sincerely appreciate the time you took to put me back in my place. If you'd like to send me any dares at any time please feel free to PM or message me via Kik @wedgieslut91. Thank you all for the time. I hope to hear from you soon.

Likes: wedgies, pee, degradation, spankings, anal, messy, pet play, body writing, ice, bondage, enemas, mild cbt

dislikes: semi-public, extreme cbt

limits: blood, illegal, family/friends, public, poop/pee eating/drinking, showing face

18-year-old gay male mutt in USA East Coast

Always open to receiving dares and making friends

Looking for a master to claim his pet

My Kik is wedgieslut91

Last edited by wedgieslut1; 06-22-2020 at 07:41 PM.
wedgieslut1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, gay, punishment, slave, wedgie