Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-15-2020, 05:59 PM   #1
dirtstainz

Default Olly

Warning: This story will contain mind control, diapers, humiliation, wetting, messing and non-consensual regression. The main character won't enjoy what's happening to him.
dirtstainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:59 PM   #2
dirtstainz

Default 1: The Boy in the Lecture Hall

I squirmed in my seat. The back of the lecture hall was quiet, which made the gurgling sounds in my stomach seem thunderous. The pain had come suddenly, and I was clenching my ass cheeks hard to prevent anything escaping. But it was a losing battle.

The build up was bad, so I knew the outcome would be worse. I held on as long as I could, but within seconds it happened. I farted.

Fear shocked through me, followed by a rush of relief. It wasn’t loud. Thank God, it wasn’t loud. And the pain had even receded. I wiped my greasy forehead.

Then the smell hit.

It was bad. Like, really bad. A fresh film of sweat broke out on my face. I scanned the room. Had anyone else noticed?

Thankfully, the row I sat in was mostly empty. But my best friend James occupied the chair next to me, and his face was twisted in disgust.

‘Was that you?’ He said. He was whispering, but at that moment it felt like he’d screamed through a megaphone.

‘Will you keep your voice down?’ I said. ‘I didn’t mean it.’

‘That’s fucking rank, man. What the hell did you eat?’

‘I was fine a few seconds ago. It just happened.’

‘It’s third year mate, you’re meant to be over first day nerves by now.’

‘Whatever, I have to leave.’

He raised an eyebrow. ‘You’re joking if you think you’re squeezing that smelly arse past my face. Go the other way.’

I punched him in the leg, but smiled. ‘Yeah, whatever. I’ll see you in the room.’

‘Open a window.’

I stood up. I hated drawing attention to myself but there was a faint feeling in my tummy that warned of another storm brewing. The smell of my shame still hung in the air and I scanned the room quickly to see if anyone had copped me as the culprit. Luckily, most people were asleep, gaming or playing with their partners under the tables.

But there was one guy.

He was staring at me from across the room, far too distant to have smelled anything. His body was turned away from the professor, and he leaned back against the left wall of the lecture hall. One leg rested on the chair next to him, the other on the floor. His dark eyes stayed pointed directly at me, even after I noticed him staring. He flashed a smile, but there was something decidedly unfriendly about it. Then his lips began to move.

I had very little time to consider what the hell his weird ass was doing, because at that exact moment I was hit by another wave of abdominal pain. This time it was real. Like, really real. As in, my white undies were in danger of a significant re-dye.

I threw an apologetic glance at my lecturer, grabbed my stomach to provide some context, and then shuffled out of the row and through the rear doors of the lecture hall. Just as I was leaving, I glanced back in the direction of that boy.

He was smiling again, and although I couldn’t be sure from that far away, I think he gave me a wink.
The following 2 users say Thank You to dirtstainz for this post:
Old 06-15-2020, 06:00 PM   #3
dirtstainz

Default 2: We're Going to Have Lots of Fun

I felt better after leaving the lecture hall, but the way the pain had been so sudden made me think twice about going to any other class, so I spent the rest of the day in bed on my phone. James came home a few hours later.

‘What’s up, smelly?’ He said.

I threw a pillow at him. ‘Shut up.’

He laughed. ‘For real though, are you feeling better?’

‘Yeah, I think so.’

‘Okay, good. By the way, some weird kid came up to me after the lecture and told me to tell you that he hopes you feel better soon.’

I gave him a funny look. ‘What kid?’

‘How should I know? Black hair, short, kinda evil looking. He must be a friend of yours.’

I rolled over on the bed, grabbed my laptop from the side table and opened the lid. ‘I think I saw him. He was sitting on the other side of the hall and staring at me after I… you know.’

James grinned. ‘Dropped a nuclear bomb?’

I rolled my eyes. ‘Anyway, he was on the other side of the room. And I don’t know him and there’s no way he could have smelled anything. There’s something weird going on.’

James grabbed a t-shirt from his wardrobe and started to undress. ‘Well, I’m sure it’s nothing, Sherlock. Anyway, are you coming to the park? It’s really nice outside.’

Our teacher had created a Facebook group for the class which she used to post announcements and stuff. I loaded that up on the laptop.

‘Hello? Earth to Declan?’ James said.

I looked at him. ‘Sorry. Yeah, I’ll come. Just give me a half hour and I’ll meet you there.’

‘Alright,’ he said, throwing his dirty clothes on his bed and opening the room door, ‘don’t be too long.’

I looked at the laptop screen. There were only 200 students in the class so it wouldn’t have been that difficult to find him if he was on there. But before I even opened the members list, I got a notification. Someone named ‘Oliver’ had liked my introduction post in the group. Right at that very moment.

I clicked through to his profile and looked at his pic. It was him. The boy from the lecture hall. He was smirking in the photo, and his eyes were trained directly on the camera so that it looked like he was staring right at me.

We were already friends on Facebook, which was weird because I don’t ever accept people I don’t know.

I got a second notification.

Oliver Prince shared a post with just you.

An uneasy feeling crept up my back. I clicked on the notification and it took me to the post, which had been created just seconds before.

“Hi, Declan”, it read, “we’re going to have lots of fun this year.”
The following 3 users say Thank You to dirtstainz for this post:
Old 06-15-2020, 06:01 PM   #4
dirtstainz

Default 3: A Pee in the Park

After seeing Oliver’s creepy post, I was nervous to go outside. But I was more nervous to be alone. So ten minutes later, I arrived at the park.

The sun was blazing and hundreds of students were out on the grass. I found my friends huddled in a circle beneath a tree. There was James, Jack and Bradley. Yeah, I know, sausage fest.

I sat down next to Bradley and he handed me a water bottle. I took a swig and coughed. Straight vodka.

‘Really?’ I said.

They laughed.

‘It’s Friday.’ Bradley said.

We talked for a while as the vodka, sunlight and friendly company drained the fears away. As the afternoon wore on, the alcohol marched towards my bladder, and eventually I had to deal with it.

‘I gotta pee,’ I said.

‘Oh?’ James said. ‘Do you need Jack to take you potty again?’

‘Shut up,’ I said, shaking my head, and tried to stand up. But my body wouldn’t move.

Jack, ever the paternal figure, gave me a worried glance. ‘You okay, Dec? You look a little funny.’

Bradley grinned. ‘He always looks funny.’

‘Nah, shut up,’ said Jack. ‘He’s gone white.’

The boys went quiet and turned to look at me.

‘I can’t move,’ I said.

‘What?’ They said in unison.

‘My legs are, like, paralysed or something.’

Jack slid closer. ‘You can’t move them at all?’

I didn’t reply. An anxious feeling started to build in my stomach. I pushed hard against the ground but it was like all the strength had gone out of me. I was weak as a baby.

At that moment I felt a pressing urge to look up, and when I did, I saw him. He was standing in the shadow of a campus building only a few metres away. I couldn’t be certain but it looked like his lips were moving again.

I was about to yell but Bradley’s voice cut in and I went cold.

‘Dec… dude… you’re pissing yourself.’

Suddenly, the warmth around my crotch was all I could feel. I looked down and started to stammer but the words were all gibberish. Jack jumped to action. ‘Brad, gimme your hoodie.’

‘No way,’ said Bradley, ‘I know what you’re thinking and I’m not getting my shit all grungy because pissy pants here can’t control himself.’

Jack rounded on him. ‘Stop being an asshole. He’s clearly not well. Trust me, of all people, I wouldn’t be asking you if there was anyone else who could help.’

Bradley scoffed but he handed it to Jack anyway. ‘You better fucking wash that before you give it back to me, Dec.’

Jack grabbed the hoodie and held it out to me. ‘Can you move?’

I tried to push again and found that the strength had come back to my arms. I looked up to where Oliver had been standing but he was gone.

‘Uh yeah,’ I said, ‘I think so.’

I took the hoodie and wrapped it around my waist. It didn’t cover the front but it was the best I could do.

‘Alright,’ said Jack, ‘let’s get you inside. I’ll try to stand in front so no one sees.’

James had been sitting in shocked silence the entire time, but at Jack’s words he stood up and offered me a hand. Bradley groaned and stood too. ‘Well I’m not sitting out here on my own. Thanks for ruining the day, Dec.’

I didn’t reply. I just took the help offered and followed my friends into the dorm building and up to my room.

The whole journey, my mind was occupied by Oliver. He had been at the lecture when I almost shit myself. And then again when I wet my pants. And somehow he was on my Facebook, too.

It didn’t make any sense, but somehow I felt he was responsible for everything.
The following 4 users say Thank You to dirtstainz for this post:
Old 06-17-2020, 03:54 PM   #5
dirtstainz

Default 4: Wet Dream

Later that night, I woke in the dark, paralysed again from the neck down. The same panic from hours before held me in a suffocating grip.

An odd display of light lay over my bed in the shape of a rectangle, like from an open door, but broken up by the silhouette of a…

A chill shot through me. I craned my neck; threw a glance towards the door. It was open, and there was a figure in the frame. I knew instantly who it was.

I tried to speak but my mouth didn't work. As with my body, there was some phantom weight sealing my lips.

Oliver stepped into the room.

‘Hi, Dec. I’ve been dying to get you alone.’

His voice was steady and confident. Every word came out perfectly, without stumble or stammer. Shamefully, my penis stirred.

‘By now,’ he said, ‘you’ll be piecing together my involvement with your little accidents. But you’ll also be confused. How could someone make you do those things? That’s not possible, right? It’s not normal.’

He stood by my bed, leaned over and brushed the hair from my eyes. Sweet-smelling breath tickled my face.

‘Well,’ he said, ‘I’m not normal. Far from it, in fact. I’m a nightmare. One you’ve never had, but one you’ll come to know better than your own brain.’

He moved his fingers to my lips. They smelled clean—of soap and fresh water. I had a sudden urge to stick out my tongue and taste them.

‘I am sorry,’ he said. ‘Sorry that you’re so damn cute, with that messy hair and those big eyes. Sorry that you had to be here just as I was. Sorry that I always get what I want. None of these things are your fault, but none are under your control either.’

He moved his hand again; slid it down my neck, my chest, my tummy, and then rested it on my bulge. I stiffened in my briefs.

‘You know, I can make you do anything,’ he said. ‘I can make you harder than you’ve ever been before. I can make you forget how to speak. I can make you fall to your knees in front of every person you see and beg for release.’

‘And,’ he said. ‘As you already know. I can make you…’

He leaned in closer.

‘...piss…’

With each word he drew his finger along my bulge with the slow concentration of an artist rendering a line.

‘...your…’

The feeling was electric. I heard the moans before I realised they came from my own lips. James grunted and shifted in his bed.

‘...pants.’

At the last word, a wet warmth bloomed over my crotch. I cringed inside. Darkness gathered at the edge of my vision and Oliver’s shadowy frame began to dissipate. I still couldn’t move. I just lay there as the world faded.

And then there was light.

I blinked and yawned. James groaned in his bed. ‘Morning, Dec. Good sleep?’

‘Alright, but I had the weirdest dream.’

‘What about?’

I sat up in bed… and felt the sodden sheets shift.

‘Oh shit,’ I said.

James climbed out of bed. ‘What’s up?’

‘Nothing, man. I…’

He sniffed the air. ‘What’s that smell?’

I looked at him. What did it matter? It’s not like he hadn’t already seen this happen. ‘I pissed the bed,’ I said.

‘Jesus, dude.’

‘I don’t know what’s wrong with me.’

Didn’t I? Oliver’s silhouette flashed in my mind.

‘I think you should go see a doctor,’ said James. ‘This can’t keep happening.’

‘Yeah, you’re probably right.’

And I hoped he was. I hoped a doctor could just give me some medicine and make this all go away.

But something told me there wasn’t a medical professional out there who could cure my problem.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:15 PM   #6
dirtstainz

Default 5: An Unexpected Lesson

Besides the bed wetting, most of Saturday went by without incident. I got back to my room around 9pm. Bradley, Jack and James had gone to a party, but I was too nervous to be around people.

After opening the door and stepping in, I spotted an envelope on the bed. James and I had been together all day, and there was no note when we left that morning. Someone had been in the room. And I had a good idea who.

I walked over and stared at the envelope. It lay face up. My name was hand-written on the front in a neat script. I lifted it and got a whiff of that same soapy smell from my dream.

I turned it over in my hands, tore at the sealing and pulled out the letter. There were only 6 words on it:

Midnight. Between the pillars of order.

I sat down. There was no signature, but who else could it be? I ran a hand through my damp hair.

The pillars of order. They were on the other side of campus, a good twenty minutes walk away by the faculty building for the Law department. I’d have to walk past the place where the boys were partying. If they saw me, they’d want to know where I was going. Perhaps accompany me. That couldn’t happen.

And it was insane anyway. Why would I meet him? Why would I stand face to face with this boy who was tormenting me?

The words from the dream drifted through my head.

I can make you do anything.

But that wasn’t real. Right? That was my brain blowing the situation up. My fears spilling into my sleep.

Yes. It had to be.

I tore the letter, switched off the light and went to sleep.

~ ~ ~

Nothing happened the rest of the weekend and my anxiety ebbed away. Monday morning came with a dry and happy Declan.

James grinned. ‘Oooh, another gold star for your bed wetting chart! Soon you can upgrade to pull-ups.’

I threw my night shirt at him and walked off to the shower.

The first class of the day was Data Modelling; a tutorial of about 30 people. I had stayed back for a smoke before going in so I was the last to enter.

I spotted James right away and he gave me an apologetic look. There was no free seat beside him. I shrugged and scanned the rest of the room. There was one seat, right at the end of a row of desks. In the corner.

Next to a boy with black hair, who was staring right at me.

‘Are you coming or going, Declan?’

It was the teacher’s voice. Oliver winked.

I went through my options. I could just leave, but I knew this would happen again. I could hardly avoid the class for the entire term.

Or I could be brave and face him. He couldn’t really be that scary. I believed in reality, and in reality he couldn’t actually make me do anything. Right? Right.

I walked into the class and took the seat beside him. That soapy smell filled my nose again. It was intoxicating. I tried to block it out.

The class began.

For the longest time, nothing happened. He didn’t even look at me. But I couldn’t focus. Thoughts of Friday’s dream danced in my brain. I remembered the feeling of pure ecstasy as he traced the outline of my bulge. I found myself… longing for it.

But no. Whatever he was, he was dangerous. So I resisted.

And then it came time for the teacher to stop talking, and for the actual lab work to begin.

His hand wrapped around my leg.

‘You disobeyed me, Declan,’ he said. I looked around to see if anyone heard, but all students were intent on the work.

‘I don’t blame you,’ he went on. ‘It would be madness to meet a stranger in the middle of the night. Still, you have to learn. I always get what I want.’

Those words. He’d said them in the dream.

‘Who are you?’ I said. ‘I’ve never seen you before. Not in first or second year.’

‘Well, I’m very smart.’ He drew his hand back and forth along my thigh. ‘Very influential. I skipped a few years. I’m actually only 18. Four years younger than yourself. How does that feel? How does it feel to be tortured by a younger man?’

I said nothing.

‘Hm. Well, it doesn’t matter. Like I said, you have to learn. And lucky for you, I’m willing to teach.’

He began to mumble. I couldn’t make out anything coherent. They were just nonsense words. But after a few seconds, a shock of heat pulsed from his hand and drove into my leg. My eyes shot open as the warmth raced along my thigh settled at my crotch.

Oliver took away his hand, and I gasped.

Intense pleasure. Like nothing I’d ever felt. Like the best handjob you could ever imagine. The heat ran up and down my dick and I bit my tongue, but it wasn’t enough. I gasped, I moaned.

Other students began to turn, eyebrows raised. I wanted to say something to them but if I opened my mouth I would scream. In a moment of genius, I lifted my hands and placed them on the table, so there was absolutely no doubt that I was doing that to myself.

But it didn’t stop the feeling.

I lasted maybe a minute. Then, my cock exploded and cum coated the inside of my briefs. It was the best orgasm I’d ever had.

And I’d had it in front of 30-odd people.

The teacher looked at me, his brow narrowed. ‘Declan, do you need to be excused?’

I could only nod. The heat radiating from my face could have powered a cargo ship.

I slammed my laptop shut and threw it into my bag. I didn’t even look at James.

Before I left, Oliver grabbed my arm. And in front of everyone, like he didn’t have a care in the whole world, he said: ‘Midnight. Pillars of order.’

I nodded, and sped out of the room.
The following 3 users say Thank You to dirtstainz for this post:
Old 06-18-2020, 08:29 PM   #7
BetaPupAngel

Keep going I love the story

Permanent Rules
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90752

Clothes and Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95672

I just realized that I don't have my gender in my sig. I am male and I am gay
BetaPupAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:24 PM   #8
dirtstainz

Default 6: A Sudden Change

I met Oliver at midnight. He leaned against one of the pillars of order, shadowed by the concrete canopy it supported.

The sight of him sent chills to my stomach, and I wanted to turn and run, but by then I was well aware of his capabilities. Disobedience meant humiliating hell. I had no choice.

I stepped towards him. He emerged into the moonlight holding a bag.

‘I told you,’ he said, ‘I always get what I want.’

I nodded, dry-mouthed. ‘And what is it you want?’

‘Entertainment. I’m not like other people. I’ve been around for a very long time. It gets boring.’

‘You're only 18.’

‘I am, yeah. Biologically.’

I waited for clarification but he seemed to be finished.

‘What do you mean by entertainment?’ I said.

‘A game. I’ll give you instructions and you will follow them. In between, we will spend time together so that I can enjoy you. If you manage to be a good boy, I’ll let you keep your physical and mental faculties. If not, you’ll end up like Baxter.’

Every word hammered my heart further into my stomach. I wiped a hand over my brow and it came away soaked.

‘Who is Baxter?’ I said.

‘I’m sure you’ll find out.’

‘Please don’t do this to me.’

Oliver stepped further into the light and smiled. ‘There will be plenty of time for begging later. Now come here and lay on the ground. Or do I need to make you piss yourself again?’

I walked towards him and sat on the floor at his feet.

‘Good boy,’ he said. ‘Now give me a minute.’

He opened the bag and retrieved something from it. Then he knelt down, grabbed my knees and pulled them apart. Setting the item down behind him, he leaned over and began unbuttoning my jeans.

‘Wait,’ I said, ‘you can’t!’

Oliver continued to remove my trousers. ‘Don’t ever say that to me. I won’t let you off next time.’

Once my button and zip were done, he grabbed my waistband and pulled my pants down, briefs included. My ass hit cold marble and I gasped.

‘Now, then. I’m about to put something on you, and it better stay on. If I find out you removed it without asking me—and I will—then I will take away your ability to remove it, and that’s less fun for me. I like when you choose to be obedient. Less fun for me means more pain for you. Is that clear?’

I nodded. ‘What are you going to put on me?’

He reached around for the item and unfolded it in front of my face. The tell-tale crinkle, the familiar shape and the plastic sheen gave it away immediately.

It had never crossed my mind that this is what he would do, but with hindsight it made complete sense. The farting, the pissing. Even the uncontrollable cumming.

All told a story. A story of someone with a very sick fascination.

‘Please,’ I said, ‘please don’t put that on me.’

He smiled. ‘Lift up your bum, Dec.’

I obeyed. Because I had no choice. And with my back to the cold marble, and the moonlight draped across my body, Oliver taped me in to the first diaper I’d worn in 20 years.

When he was finished, he patted me on my crotch and got to his feet. ‘You can go back to your room, now. I’ll be in touch.’

I sat up, wincing at the sound of rustling plastic, and reached for my jeans.

Oliver’s foot came down upon the clothes.

‘Oh no, you misunderstand me, Declan. You can go home, now. As in, right now. As you are.’

‘But I can’t!’

Oliver bent down and gathered up my trousers and briefs. Then he turned on his heel and walked away.

‘Safe travels,’ he said, without a backward glance. ‘And we’ll speak soon… diaper boy.’

I stood and turned towards home, thinking: how the fuck am I going to hide this the whole way across campus?
Old 06-21-2020, 12:08 AM   #9
BetaPupAngel

I love it keep up the good work

Permanent Rules

Clothes and Toys

Old 06-25-2020, 06:31 PM   #10
dirtstainz

Default 7: Alley Water

I ran into the boy when I was halfway home.

The journey was mostly quiet, likely due to it being a Monday night. I stuck to the shadows of buildings, sprinted with my head down whenever I had to cross a street or move into the light.

I saw a few people along the way, but managed to avoid them entirely. From a distance, it probably looked like I was wearing really small shorts. And even if someone far off got a little suspicious, it was unlikely their first thought would be ‘diaper’.

Yes, I was doing fine. Until Oliver appeared again.

He emerged from an alley as I approached.

‘This is boring,’ he said.

Boring? My terror was boring? I bit my tongue. I knew what he was capable of.

‘I’m doing what you asked,’ I said.

‘Yeah, well, it’s not half as enjoyable as I thought it would be. Your trousers are at the end of the alley. Go put them on and fuck off.’

‘Wait, what? It’s over?’

He laughed. ‘It never began. You’re a disappointment. I thought we would have fun.’

He was delusional. Literally insane. But I wasn’t about to provoke a retreating beast.

‘Okay,’ I said.

Oliver shrugged and walked off.

I crept into the alley. It was cramped and smelled like piss. I thought about removing the diaper but wanted confirmation that my trousers were actually there in case this was another of that demon’s games.

They were. The alley veered off to the left a few yards in front, and in the corner of the junction lay my jeans in a crumpled heap. I jogged to them.

‘No. Fucking. Way.’

I froze.

‘What the fuck are you wearing, mate?’

I spun towards the voice. A boy stood a few feet away around the bend of the alley. He was swayed in place. A puddle of vomit steamed at his feet.

Not a word of a reply came to mind.

‘This is unbelievable,’ he said, stepping towards me. ‘What the actual fuck is wrong with you homos? A nappy, really?’

I backed against the wall. ‘Look, mate, my friends are playing a prank on me. I just need to get my jeans and go.’

I turned to pick them up. They were gone.

‘Give them back, man.’

He laughed. ‘He said you’d say weird shit. I really don’t get it, but whatever. A blow job is a blow job.’

He unbuttoned his trousers.

‘What the fuck are you talking about?’ I said.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed down. My legs gave out immediately and I fell to my knees on the sodden, stinking ground. I wasn’t that weak. Something strange was happening.

‘Bro, I don’t care about your fantasies, alright? To be honest, this is all a bit weird. I ain’t ever had a fag suck my dick, but I’m drunk, high and horny. So just open your mouth like a good lil homo, okay? Then I’ll give you what you want.’

I clamped my lips together, threw my head around looking for something to grab, something to hit him with.

And then I saw Oliver, standing at the mouth of the alley where I originally came in, my trousers hanging from his little finger.

It wasn’t over. It was never going to be over. This was all just a part of the game.

And now I knew I had no choice.

I opened my mouth and he stuffed it with his cock.
By the sounds of his moans, it seemed to be the best blow job he’d ever had. Perhaps that was Oliver’s influence at play, because I really wasn’t trying.

After three minutes he pulled out and came all over my face.

‘Sorry lil man,’ he said, patting my head. ‘Only girls get my cum.’

I didn’t respond.

He shrugged. ‘Alright, pull open your pampers so I can do this.’ He chuckled at the word ‘pampers’.

My eyes shot up. ‘What?’

‘Do it,’ said Oliver.

I turned. He was standing beside me. Crept up like a fucking ghost.

‘Oh hey, creepy dude. That was actually a great blowie, thanks man. The fag is weird, though. Why would someone want to be treated like this?’

Oliver shrugged. ‘I don’t know. But he pays well, so I don’t ask.’

I groaned. He was laying it on thick. The humiliation drove through my head like a nail. I tried to stand up.

Oliver shoved me and I fell onto my ass. Dirty alley water soaked into my diaper.

‘No no no,’ he said. ‘On your bum, in the filth. Now, lift up your shirt and pull open the waistband of your nappy.’

I did as I was told. It was no use complaining. I didn’t actually know what they had planned, but it became clear soon enough.

A hot stream of piss splashed against my tummy and streamed down into the waiting diaper.

Drunk Boy moaned in the ecstasy of his after-nut piss. ‘Fags really are so fucking weird,’ he said.

Oliver laughed. ‘Tell me about it.’

The pee lasted about 10 seconds, and then Drunk Boy zipped his trousers. ‘Alright. Later creepy kid. Later nappy fag.’

‘Say thank you to the nice man,’ said Oliver, smiling.

‘Thank you.’

Drunk Boy chuckled and shook his head. ‘Whatever dude.’ He walked off.

Oliver waited until he was gone and then squatted down beside me. He placed a hand on my bulging nappy. It sloshed as I moved, a mixture of hot and cold from the piss and alley water.

‘Now then,’ he said, ‘that certainly wasn’t boring.’
Old 07-03-2020, 09:46 PM   #11
BetaPupAngel

please keep going this is amazing

Permanent Rules

Clothes and Toys

Old 07-12-2020, 02:59 PM   #12
dirtstainz

Default 8: Three Faces

After my humiliation at the hands of Drunk Boy, I was too dejected to put up a fight when Oliver commanded me to continue on home. Without any clothes, of course.

Walking in public with only a t-shirt and diaper had been scary, but I was handling it. Sticking to darker areas, waiting until people passed, and just generally being aware of my surroundings meant that the sheer panic Oliver drove through me at the pillars of order was drastically reduced. I was actually getting more confident.

But with a sodden, stinking diaper sagging between my legs, I couldn’t maneuver like I was before. It was also unlikely that anyone would think I was just wearing briefs now. With genuinely terrifying creativity, Oliver had taken that small confidence I’d built and decimated it, like an adult kicking over a kid’s toy-block tower.

There was nothing for it. If a part of me believed I was anything more than the plaything of some sadistic demon-boy, it was gone now. Crushed when I sat helpless as a stranger pissed on me.

I no longer tried to hide as I trudged along the dark streets to my dorm. The smell of alcohol piss surrounded me like bright lights, alerting anyone who may have missed the saggy diaper to the fact that I was nothing more than an overgrown baby.

Oddly, though… nothing really happened. I got a few jeers, one from a group of girls who leered at my crotch and laughed; another from a druggie who only started insulting me when I told him I had no change to give (hello, mate, do you see pockets on this thing?). But I didn’t see anyone I knew, no one took pictures (as far as I know) and I didn’t get arrested. When I finally reached the dorm, I crept through the door, up the stairs and along the hall to my room encountering nothing but distant sounds.

It was just after 1.30am when I reached the door. Relief. I would creep in, strip this thing off in the bathroom and wash up. I couldn’t recall if Oliver had said anything about keeping the diaper on until told to remove it, but I didn’t care either. I was fucked no matter what I did, and for now, no-one I knew was aware of any of this. I went to get my keys from my pocket.

Oh shit.

Of fucking course. My keys were in my trousers and my trousers were with him. I was going to have to knock, have to face James like… like this.

What would I say? Well, he knew I was wetting the bed, and he was there in the lecture hall. I could tell him that the doctor suggested I wear these. But how would I explain the missing jeans?

My mind reeled. There was no obvious solution. Even if I managed to make up a satisfying story, he would be so aware of the diapers that I’d never be able to hide them again. And when Oliver inevitably upped the humiliation, it would be that much more difficult to hide it from James. There was just no good answer.

But I believed in my best friend. I believed he loved me and he would keep my secret. It would be embarrassing, yes, and he might not look at me the same again, but he wouldn’t intentionally ruin my life. No way. Not James.

I knocked on the door. A few seconds later, it swung open. Light spilled out and I lost my vision for a few seconds. When I could see again, the little warmth left in my body drained away.

Two faces gaped at me. Jack and James. A final one broke out into a grin.

“I can’t wait to hear the explanation for this,” said Bradley.

There was nothing else I could do. I walked in, closed the door, and prepared myself for yet another humiliation.
The following 5 users say Thank You to dirtstainz for this post:
Old 08-02-2020, 11:02 PM   #13
BetaPupAngel

is there going to be another part?

Permanent Rules

Clothes and Toys

Old 08-03-2020, 04:21 PM   #14
dirtstainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra10 View Post
is there going to be another part?
Yea, just been really busy lately aha, I’m on it now tho
Old 08-03-2020, 04:23 PM   #15
dirtstainz

Default 9: Can you change my nappy?

‘Some college boys did it,’ I said, trying to sound believable. ‘They caught me outside and thought it would be funny.’

James mulled this over. ‘Why were you even out so late?’

‘I just wanted to get some air. Clear my head. After everything that’s been happening, you know.’

Bradley laughed. ‘Kind of ironic that they chose to put you in a nappy seeing as you’ve been pissing your pants.’

Jack rolled his eyes. ‘Oh shut up for once.’ He looked at me. ‘I’ll go get some wipes from somewhere. Do you have deodorant here?’

I shook my head.

‘Right, well you need it. You kinda reek man. Sorry. James, you head to my dorm and grab some. I’d get both things myself but the wipes are coming from the bathroom and we should try to minimise the time Dec has to stay in his d-‘

Bradley squealed. ‘Diapee!’

I blushed. Jack growled.

‘We’ll be back in a jiff, Dec. Just hold on.’

They both left the room. I reached for one of the tapes on the diaper. Oliver had told me to keep it on but there was no chance of that now. I couldn’t exactly tell the boys that I wasn’t gonna take it off.

‘Hey, don’t touch those,’ said Bradley.

‘Excuse me?’

‘Don’t touch those tapes.’

Had Oliver spoken to Bradley? Was I under surveillance from my own ‘friend’ now?

‘What the fuck are you talking about?’ I said.

‘I don’t want to see your cock. Keep your nappy on, baby.’

All the unexpressed anger of the past few days boiled up and over and I was on Bradley before I knew it. I had visions of punching him til he passed out. But it didn’t quite go like that.

With ease, he stood up, threw me into the bed and then parked his ass on my chest.

‘Get off me!’

‘Aw shut up. You went for me. You deserve this.’ Bradley fished his phone out of his pocket. ‘You know, I’ve always found you really annoying. Jack and James defend you like they’re your parents and you’re a little baby or something. Oh wait.’ He winked and patted my nappy. ‘I guess they’re right.

Anyway, I’m heartily sick of it. And recently I’ve been feeling kinda weird. Like something has come over me. Like I just don’t give a shit anymore. I’m bored, man. I want something to do. New toys.

And,’ he said, pointing his phone at my face. ‘I think I’ve found one.’

I heard a beep, and knew immediately what was happening. I thrashed under my former friend’s body, but he was too strong for me. He said nothing as he recorded me, probably to avoid incriminating himself. A few seconds later, he spat on my face.

‘What the fu-‘ I began, but was cut off when he grabbed my hair and pulled my head into his crotch. He rubbed it back and forth, smearing his saliva all over me. Then, with the grace of a dancer, he lifted himself up and hopped off the bed, managing to capture my entire body, sodden diaper included, in his little home video. Then he switched it off.

‘Perfect,’ he said.

‘Bradley, please.’

‘Shut up, Dec. From now on, you do exactly as I say, when I say it, or that video is getting posted on the campus Facebook page.

Now shut up. I can hear Jack and James coming down the hall.’

He turned away from me, but spun around seconds later with a grin on his face. ‘Oh, and when they do come in, tell Jack you want him to change your nappy.’

‘Bradley, I ca-’

He wiggled the phone in the air, and I shut up.

The boys came in a few seconds later. Jack held up a packet of pampers baby wipes and gave me an apologetic look.

‘All I could find.’

‘That's okay,’ I said. ‘Uh, Jack?’

‘Yeah?’

‘Could you change my nappy please?’

Bradley snorted. James looked shocked. Jack raised an eyebrow. ‘I'm sorry?’

‘Could you please change the fuckin… diaper.’

Jack looked at James, then back at me. ‘No mate, I don't think I can. Sorry.’ He sounded like I'd just begged to suck his dick. I died a little inside.

‘Uh, okay.’ I said. ‘No problem.’

‘I think I'd better go,’ said Jack.

Bradley nodded. ‘Yeah, I'm tired of the smell too.’

Usually Jack would defend me, but this time he just looked away. My question had made him really uncomfortable and I think Bradley knew it would happen. Was he trying to ruin my friendships?

‘Goodnight, guys,’ I said. Neither of them replied.

James climbed into bed and rolled over, quiet too.

I sighed and began the process of cleaning myself up.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, humiliation, regression