Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-10-2020, 09:19 PM   #61
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Yes it is quite satisfying to read all this. You have my permission to cum. Like I said, normal girl orgasm as much as you like until you are satisfied. Only requirement is headphone, gag and earplugs so you can see, hear, and say nothing. I am expecting a good report from you as well. Don't let me down.
Thank you. I'm already dripping!
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 09:53 PM   #62
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Yes it is quite satisfying to read all this. You have my permission to cum. Like I said, normal girl orgasm as much as you like until you are satisfied. Only requirement is headphone, gag and earplugs so you can see, hear, and say nothing. I am expecting a good report from you as well. Don't let me down.
I was already naked from my shower so I found an hour of white music and plugged in. I then gagged myself with my old underwear and tied the blindfold securely. It felt strange to touch myself like this. It kinda added to the urgency.

Not seeing or hearing made sensations more intense. My cit calmed down so it felt nice when I got to touch it.

I worked myself up slowly, letting my legs twitch as much as they wanted. There was a temptation to go hard and fast but I really wanted to savour this. I strokes both sides of my clit making sure to linger on the head occasionally.

As my orgasm approached I panted hard only able to breathe through my nose. Thankfully the gag muffled my whimpers and yelps as I started a punishing pace on my clit.

The orgasm had me shaking and thrustint my hips wildly. I touched my clit lightly through the aftershocks and let myself relax before I started stroking again.

This time I came with my knees bent and I used them to thrust through my orgasm and get better pressure on my clit. It felt amazing.

I grabbed the nearest thing . Some stuffed animal and rode it till I came again, grinding my clit all the way till the end. It felt powerful to cum like that.

I humped my pillow twice squeezing it and torquing against it. Three more orgasms on my stomach with my hand under me and rubbing my clit furiously.

I gave myself one last orgasm my fingers trembling at the foreign motion of being allowed to rub my clit all the way to the end of my cum.

The first part was really punishment but this last part really made things intense. The thrill of not seeing or hearing what sounds you make but still being desperate to cum. The gag in your mouth reminding you that your cum is a privilege.

Only 25 minutes passed when I checked the audio.

Thank you for this.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:57 PM   #63
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
I was already naked from my shower so I found an hour of white music and plugged in. I then gagged myself with my old underwear and tied the blindfold securely. It felt strange to touch myself like this. It kinda added to the urgency.

Not seeing or hearing made sensations more intense. My cit calmed down so it felt nice when I got to touch it.

I worked myself up slowly, letting my legs twitch as much as they wanted. There was a temptation to go hard and fast but I really wanted to savour this. I strokes both sides of my clit making sure to linger on the head occasionally.

As my orgasm approached I panted hard only able to breathe through my nose. Thankfully the gag muffled my whimpers and yelps as I started a punishing pace on my clit.

The orgasm had me shaking and thrustint my hips wildly. I touched my clit lightly through the aftershocks and let myself relax before I started stroking again.

This time I came with my knees bent and I used them to thrust through my orgasm and get better pressure on my clit. It felt amazing.

I grabbed the nearest thing . Some stuffed animal and rode it till I came again, grinding my clit all the way till the end. It felt powerful to cum like that.

I humped my pillow twice squeezing it and torquing against it. Three more orgasms on my stomach with my hand under me and rubbing my clit furiously.

I gave myself one last orgasm my fingers trembling at the foreign motion of being allowed to rub my clit all the way to the end of my cum.

The first part was really punishment but this last part really made things intense. The thrill of not seeing or hearing what sounds you make but still being desperate to cum. The gag in your mouth reminding you that your cum is a privilege.

Only 25 minutes passed when I checked the audio.

Thank you for this.
Glad you enjoyed it. I know you have showered but hopefully either you have count up or tally are still there. If you have done so or is still possible to do it, you want to count up and let us know how many edges, ruined orgasm and orgasm you have had through out the day? And how is your clit at the end of another torturing day? Satisfied and looking for more tomorrow?

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 10:07 PM   #64
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed it. I know you have showered but hopefully either you have count up or tally are still there. If you have done so or is still possible to do it, you want to count up and let us know how many edges, ruined orgasm and orgasm you have had through out the day? And how is your clit at the end of another torturing day? Satisfied and looking for more tomorrow?

I counted up before my shower and added my extra orgasms to it after.

Here's a summary of my day:

39 ruines

58 real cums (with 84 left for me to complete tomorrow - not tallied)

126 edges.

My right left was really full. Looking at all the marks in the mirror is humiliating but it still makes me wet. Seeing the ruins just reminded me of forcing myself to give up my pleasure. Seeing this makes me realise just how much my clitty needs. At the moment I'm satisfied, exhausted and ready to sleep but I suspect I'll be just as amped up tomorrow!
Old 06-11-2020, 05:49 AM   #65
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
Very good job on your punishment. Tomorrow you will do the coin challenge again, this time you will finish it.
This second time I edged slower so I wouldn't jerk as much. It made ever touch to my clit feel extra tender. The first edge took more than five minutes and the others after about the same.

I sneezed by accident during the 16 and dropped the coin. It was an accident. Not on purpose. May I please have another chance. I was almost there
Old 06-11-2020, 08:05 PM   #66
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Default Three day notice for closing thread

Hey everyone !

Thanks for all the fun dares. Just letting it be known that I'm closing the thread in three days. Requests can still be sent till then
Old 06-11-2020, 11:54 PM   #67
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Open up a compilation of girls cumming of at least 40 minutes and tie yourself to a chair with your legs spread open. While the video is running try to ride the edge for as long as you can. If you lose the edge, make a tally mark somewhere and get back on as quick as you can. If you go over the edge, ruin it.

Once the compilation is over, snap a rubber band on your clit with a rubber band once for each tally mark. Finally rub yourself to an orgasm before untying yourself.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 09:34 AM   #68
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Open up a compilation of girls cumming of at least 40 minutes and tie yourself to a chair with your legs spread open. While the video is running try to ride the edge for as long as you can. If you lose the edge, make a tally mark somewhere and get back on as quick as you can. If you go over the edge, ruin it.

Once the compilation is over, snap a rubber band on your clit with a rubber band once for each tally mark. Finally rub yourself to an orgasm before untying yourself.
Just the thought of tying myself to the chair made me wet. I tied my ankles and just under my knees to the chair legs and secured my waist and just under my breasts leaving my arms free.

It didn't take long to get to the edge. But the content made me ready to cum. I held for just a few seconds before I started getting too close. A few more strokes and I was back on edge again. Able to hold it for a little longer this time.

I managed not to ruin any but my hands were literally shaking when the video was done. I had 15 marks so I snapped my clit which took off some of the edge.

Still tied to the chair I rubbed myself slowly at first then faster until I came. I could feel my legs trying to spasm and my torso to double over but the bindings held me in place and just let me orgasm rock through me. It was one of the most intense I've had and now that I untied myself I'm still shaking.
Old 06-13-2020, 11:43 AM   #69
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
This second time I edged slower so I wouldn't jerk as much. It made ever touch to my clit feel extra tender. The first edge took more than five minutes and the others after about the same.

I sneezed by accident during the 16 and dropped the coin. It was an accident. Not on purpose. May I please have another chance. I was almost there
You got so close. You may try again but this time you must put toothpaste on your clit before you begin.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Not into: age play, diapers, messy, cross dressing
BiMistress26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 02:22 AM   #70
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

The thread is already closed

However, it would be fun to have something again, considering how many edges and torture you assigned to others

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, edging, forced orgasm, humiliation, masturbation instructions