Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-10-2020, 02:59 PM   #46
Control4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
Yesterday I was forced to ruin while clamped... which was much easier than this.

That said, after all the ruins I was desperate for a full o.

It didn't take long to reach the edge. Holding it was harder. I kept rubbing myself and staring at the timer wishing it would speed up. After the minute I immediately pulled back my hood and rubbed my clit directly with the hard bristles.

Going from being on the brink of a great orgasm to painful bristles scrubbing it away was jarring.

The rubbing made my clit delicate and the next edge took longer. By the time 15 mins were up my legs were shaking and my clit red and stuck out.

I placed the clamp on my clit. The edges dug into my tender bud leading only the most sensitive part exposed... the very tip.
When I masturbate I almost never touch that part because its sensitive and even more so with the blood trapped in it.

Since each cycle is so long didnt want to have to repeat. So even though I couldn't help but squirm I managed to rub the tip of my clit almost continuously.

It felt like I was hanging on the edge the entire time. That if I stopped for one second I'd come and it'd be ruined totally. I held the clamp in place with one hand and continued rubbing away at my clit occasionally dipping a finger down to spread my juices on it. At the ten minute mark I started to get worried.

I needed to cum and this was the only way to get a full release. I smashed my clit with my index finger, rubbing frantically.

When I came it was great. Finally a full release at my finger tips. I was so desperate that even the clamp digging in couldnt stop me. I came at 13:08

I removed the clamp and stared at the ridges at the base of my clit. The next forty five minutes only made me hornier because I couldn't wait to cum again.

The edges went faster and the brushed felt harsh against the pleasure I just had. At the end of my edging I quickly set my timer to 10 and started fast and furious right away, chasing after my orgasm.

Knowing that my clit was horny, red, swollen and painfully trapped yet it would still be made to cum only made me wetter. I came just before the ten minute mark my fast strokes jostling the clit and reminding me of its presence.

I didnt want to wait so long to cum again but the time had me fantasizing about a good release. How desperate I was rub myself..

You trained my clit to cum while trapped and aching between two hard pieces of metal.

I found myself rubbing and *really* trying to cum in the allotted time. Even when the clamp hurt and touching it felt like too much I forced myself to keep rubbing. I was wet all the way through.

The last orgasm was painfully perfect at 4:41. My clit hurt all the way through my release.

I think I passed out or fell asleep. I woke up with the clamp on and I'm working my way up to removing it. The clit is angry and red and sticking out obscenely. This dare took over 4 hours.

Thank you
Thank you for faithfully executing my demands. I absolutely love the fact you came so hard at the end you blacked out. And the cherry on top (pun intended) was leaving the clamp on much longer than intended after such a powerful orgasm. How I would have loved to have heard the noises you made when you finally did pull it off.

My hope was that the long cycle of brushing and the extra punishment immediately after clamping would motivate you to stimulate your clit much harder than you normally would. It seems that worked perfectly. I wasn't sure if you would fail or how many times but I'm quite pleased that you didn't. Now that we've trained you to cum while clamped perhaps you will add that to your normal masturbation sometimes.

It seems you have a few dares to catch up on. I'll think up something more devious and post it tomorrow.
Control4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:09 PM   #47
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control4U View Post
Thank you for faithfully executing my demands. I absolutely love the fact you came so hard at the end you blacked out. And the cherry on top (pun intended) was leaving the clamp on much longer than intended after such a powerful orgasm. How I would have loved to have heard the noises you made when you finally did pull it off.

My hope was that the long cycle of brushing and the extra punishment immediately after clamping would motivate you to stimulate your clit much harder than you normally would. It seems that worked perfectly. I wasn't sure if you would fail or how many times but I'm quite pleased that you didn't. Now that we've trained you to cum while clamped perhaps you will add that to your normal masturbation sometimes.

It seems you have a few dares to catch up on. I'll think up something more devious and post it tomorrow.
It was hard but I'm glad vyiur pleased. Yeah that made It even worse. I had to peel the clip away from my clit and my hands were shaking so it slipped a few times and crushed my clit again. when I realised how loudbi asw going to be I put my panties in my mouth. By the tike I got it off my clit really was as red as a cherry. And I still had toto complete my other dares.

Your plan worked really well. But my clit still hurt. I'll maybe add it in ever so often.

I look forward to seeing it
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 11:24 PM   #48
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Ok. Can I count orgasms from other dares? And what if I can't cum that many times?
Orgasms from other dares will count. If you don't manage it, then you will be punished, which will depend on how badly you do.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:07 AM   #49
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

I'm going to start.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:21 AM   #50
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Enjoy good girl.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 02:13 PM   #51
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Only full orgasms will count
I started the 84 after breakfast. I did them in seven sets of 12 with a break in between.

First set: flat on my back with my legs spread and pulled up to my chest. This set was great. After the pain and ruins from yesterday I got to rub myself slowly and work my way to to a good cum. All 12 were perfect. I used my index finger to stroke the left side till orgasm with a few seconds break after one orgasm. (If the left side got sensitive I switched to the right side of my clit)

Five minute break

Second set: slightly sitting up with one hand propped behind my back. My legs were crossed at the ankles and raised off the floor. If my legs dropped I'd stop rubbing. This one took longer because I kept dropping my legs when I was close. I had five orgasms this way before my legs got tired and I just rubbed the last two out normally. I had a ruin after the 7th cum in this set because my clit was too sensitive to touch at the point of orgasm.

One hour nap

Third set: lying flat on my stomach I tucked my hand under my skirt and rubbed continuously until #12
I love this position because it presses my weight onto my clit. I can also moan as much as I want into my pillow. As a got closer to number 12 I had to rub and hump a lot harder to get enough stimulation to cum.

Half an hour break.

Forth set: hands and knees. This took longer and I started twitching with every touch. The orgasms werent as intense as I wanted so that just made me rub faster. Had only 6 orgasms then the following three were all ruins so I decided to take a break.

When you intentionally ruin you are prepared before. I wasn't which made the ruins so much worse because my clit was so sensitive to touch.

20 min break

Fifth set: humped my bed frame desperately. I was panting and struggling to keep standing while I mashed my clit against the frame. These were shorter orgasms and the rubbing left me tender. It seemed that no matter how much I rubbed there wasn't enough to get me through the orgasm. I reached 4 orgasms before I had yet another painful ruin.

Hour break

After my break sixth set: I spread myself against a wall. Tilting so I could get a good view if my pussy. This time it felt like my fingers just weren't enough. They were starting to cramp after s much rubbing. I wished I was flexible enough to lean forward and suck my clit into my mouth and come that way. I managed 7 then ruined once before another break.

The orgasms this way made me feel hollow and my clit rubbed raw.

The orgasms started feeling less and less pleasurable too. Less like a release and more like a task.

one hour break

Seventh set: I was so sensitive that just poking had me on edge. I lubed myself up and a beaded necklace. I stood up with my legs pressed together tightly and put the necklace over my clit. I used both hands to drag it back and forth. The beads skipping past my clit made me shake every time. By the 3rd orgasm I was yanking furiously more desperate to let my clit have a break from so much harsh stimulation than I was to cum. This last set of orgasms was underwhelming to me. They were weak and short and yet made me want more.

I kept rubbing... ruining two more orgasms as my hands started to shake and I lost my rhythm with the beads.

33 more left.

Thank you for this dare. I'm scared to think about what would have happened if I rolled two sixes...

When is the deadline?
Old 06-11-2020, 03:33 PM   #52
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Since posting I've been trying to coax more orgasms out of myself. I touched myself firmly and slowly for almost an hour using lots of lube. I felt s really big orgasm lurking and I started rubbing faster which only hurt my clit and ruined it. I'll send my final count at midnight.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:37 PM   #53
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

I kept trying but I couldn't have any more orgasms. I rubbed my clit every way I know how and it was just too sensitive to really feel anything. I had 7 more ruins all devastating before I decided to stop. My clit is clearly wrung out.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:07 PM   #54
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Default Three day notice for closing thread

Hey everyone !

Thanks for all the fun dares. Just letting it be known that I'm closing the thread in three days. Requests can still be sent till then
Old 06-12-2020, 01:50 AM   #55
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I kept trying but I couldn't have any more orgasms. I rubbed my clit every way I know how and it was just too sensitive to really feel anything. I had 7 more ruins all devastating before I decided to stop. My clit is clearly wrung out.
You did quite well considering. Multiply the remaining orgasms by two and edge that many times. Once they are done, have an orgasm but build it up as slow as you can, keep going slow even as you tip over the edge.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:00 AM   #56
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
You did quite well considering. Multiply the remaining orgasms by two and edge that many times. Once they are done, have an orgasm but build it up as slow as you can, keep going slow even as you tip over the edge.
66 edges later and I was ready to explode. I did the edges almost continually without stopping to cool down for more than a few seconds.

Building up slowly after that was torturous. I did less than one stroke per second and it took a while to really get close. On the plus side, going that slow made me feel everything so much more. By the time I was at the edge I was trembling and struggled to keep my pace slow and steady when I tipped over. Never the less it was a super intense orgasm and felt like it lasted a lot longer than usual.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit torture, edging, masturbation, ruined orgasm