Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2020, 08:09 AM   #16
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
put a clothespeg on each nipple then get on all fours and edge once for every message in your inbox before you are allowed to cum - but then it must be ruined
I finished the 10th edge at 10am, my time. I let myself cool down before I let myself get close. Getting to the edge with my clit so confined was easy. Pushing myself over was harder. I had to rub the head of the clit for more than 20 minutes. It was so engorged andthe sensitive. The orgasm itself was great. I needed a lot of time to recover and my clit is now nice and marked up from the clamp.

Thank you for letting me cum
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 08:13 AM   #17
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

The hard part was making myself cum with my clit so confined. I had to vigorously rub the head for more than 20 mins.

It was worth it tho. The orgasm was intense... tbh it hurt a little

Last edited by edgeofmyclit; 06-09-2020 at 08:23 AM.
Old 06-09-2020, 08:27 AM   #18
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

I put on some thin satin neon blue panties did the ten edges. My panties were almost completely soaked. I wanted to reach inside and rub my clit like crazy but I didn't.

I put the panties in my mouth before I started rubbing my clit and moaned as you asked. I'm still sensitive but when I calm down I'm going to use my fingers to feed myself all my pussy juice
Old 06-09-2020, 09:09 AM   #19
Control4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
I finished the 10th edge at 10am, my time. I let myself cool down before I let myself get close. Getting to the edge with my clit so confined was easy. Pushing myself over was harder. I had to rub the head of the clit for more than 20 minutes. It was so engorged andthe sensitive. The orgasm itself was great. I needed a lot of time to recover and my clit is now nice and marked up from the clamp.

Thank you for letting me cum
I think you may have quoted the wrong post, but no matter. Thank you for your detailed report. I knew the clamp would make it difficult to cum, but I rather enjoy the thought of you furiously rubbing your sore, swollen, clamped clit desperate for an orgasm. Well done.
Control4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:18 AM   #20
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

I'm sorry my mind was still foggy... maybe all the blood was trapped in my clit lol.

If you have more dares I dont mind double posts
Old 06-09-2020, 03:50 PM   #21
Control4U

Quote:
I'm sorry my mind was still foggy... maybe all the blood was trapped in my clit lol.

If you have more dares I dont mind double posts
It seems someone enjoyed themselves. You're quite the little pain slut when it comes to your clit. This dare will be more painful and more challenging. We will focus on a longer period of edging with more clit abuse. We will also train your clit to orgasm while clamped.

You are to going to cycle between edging and punishing your clit for 15 minutes. Rub your clit quickly and reach the edge as fast as possible, then keep yourself there for one minute. Immediately take a toothbrush and brush your clit for 1 minute to cool down. Repeat until your 15 minute timer goes off. Finish your current edge / brush cycle. Immediately place your clamp on your clit. You have 15 minutes to make yourself cum. You may only use clit stimulation with your finger to cum.

If you fail to cum, remove the clamp and brush your clit for 3 minutes as punishment. Wait 45 minutes and continue the cycle.

If you succeed, remove the clamp. Wait 45 minutes and continue the cycle. Do not touch your clit until the next cycle begins. But this time, you will reduce the time you have to cum by 5 minutes. Now you will have only 10 minutes to cum. After you successfully do that, reduce it to 5 minutes and continue the cycle. Once you successfully cum in 5 minutes with a clamped clit after 15 minutes of edging and abuse, you make take a well-earned break.
Old 06-09-2020, 03:58 PM   #22
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Good girl. Now use a comfortable panty and put in a napkin or pad that you have soaked with icyhot, toothpaste, chilli, tiger palm or the like. Massage your clit through the panty rubbing the pad/napkin against it. When you almost cum stop, stand up with legs. slightly spread and hands on your head. But before you use this position to cool down pull the panties to your knees. You wait like that until the warmth and burn on your clit and pussy stop. Then? you pull the panties up again and start over. Repeat 15 times. Each time you wait to cool you think of the next time. After you finish you are allowed to cum? once but not touching your clit.
As it would be a waste you wear the panties with pad/napkin further below your clothes. Each time someone addresses you (talks with you, writes,...) you secretly touch between your legs and rub your clit shortly with the soaked napkin/pad thinking of your initial training and edging. Of you can't take it anymore go to the next bathroom and pleasure youtself. But as you are greedy don't come out before you had at least 5 orgasms.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 03:59 PM   #23
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control4U View Post
It seems someone enjoyed themselves. You're quite the little pain slut when it comes to your clit. This dare will be more painful and more challenging. We will focus on a longer period of edging with more clit abuse. We will also train your clit to orgasm while clamped.

You are to going to cycle between edging and punishing your clit for 15 minutes. Rub your clit quickly and reach the edge as fast as possible, then keep yourself there for one minute. Immediately take a toothbrush and brush your clit for 1 minute to cool down. Repeat until your 15 minute timer goes off. Finish your current edge / brush cycle. Immediately place your clamp on your clit. You have 15 minutes to make yourself cum. You may only use clit stimulation with your finger to cum.

If you fail to cum, remove the clamp and brush your clit for 3 minutes as punishment. Wait 45 minutes and continue the cycle.

If you succeed, remove the clamp. Wait 45 minutes and continue the cycle. Do not touch your clit until the next cycle begins. But this time, you will reduce the time you have to cum by 5 minutes. Now you will have only 10 minutes to cum. After you successfully do that, reduce it to 5 minutes and continue the cycle. Once you successfully cum in 5 minutes with a clamped clit after 15 minutes of edging and abuse, you make take a well-earned break.
I actually don't know if I can do this one. We will see haha. I certainly look forward to trying.

Do you mind if I do it tomorrow as I'm extremely sensitive after today?
Old 06-09-2020, 04:02 PM   #24
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Good girl. Now use a comfortable panty and put in a napkin or pad that you have soaked with icyhot, toothpaste, chilli, tiger palm or the like. Massage your clit through the panty rubbing the pad/napkin against it. When you almost cum stop, stand up with legs. slightly spread and hands on your head. But before you use this position to cool down pull the panties to your knees. You wait like that until the warmth and burn on your clit and pussy stop. Then? you pull the panties up again and start over. Repeat 15 times. Each time you wait to cool you think of the next time. After you finish you are allowed to cum? once but not touching your clit.
As it would be a waste you wear the panties with pad/napkin further below your clothes. Each time someone addresses you (talks with you, writes,...) you secretly touch between your legs and rub your clit shortly with the soaked napkin/pad thinking of your initial training and edging. Of you can't take it anymore go to the next bathroom and pleasure youtself. But as you are greedy don't come out before you had at least 5 orgasms.
This is hot - literally.

I'm going to complete this tomorrow. When you say I can't touch my clit to cum... does that include humping or rubbing through the panties?

For the five orgasms can I rub my clit?
Old 06-09-2020, 04:45 PM   #25
Control4U

Yes, you may wait until tomorrow. This will be quite a challenge and your clit will be very beat up afterward. I look forward to your report.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:57 PM   #26
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

First no clit play at all.
5 Orgasm only clit play.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:11 PM   #27
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
First no clit play at all.
5 Orgasm only clit play.
I can't cum without something touching my clit
Old 06-10-2020, 01:09 AM   #28
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's go for a simple dare of chance. Roll two die and multiply the numbers together. That is how many times you must orgasm over the course of the day by rubbing your clit.

No getting off easy though. For this task the 1 counts as a 7.
Old 06-10-2020, 01:12 AM   #29
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I can't cum without something touching my clit
Ok then hump a pillow or stuffed animal to cum
Old 06-10-2020, 04:51 AM   #30
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's go for a simple dare of chance. Roll two die and multiply the numbers together. That is how many times you must orgasm over the course of the day by rubbing your clit.

No getting off easy though. For this task the 1 counts as a 7.
I got 6 and 2. So that's 84 orgasms. I will spread them out throughout the day.

What position should I use?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit torture, edging, masturbation, ruined orgasm