Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-09-2021, 02:55 AM   #16
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

OK, I got one for you.

Get padded up and drink a lot of water. You must drink at least a liter every half hour, all while holding it in. You cannot leave for your run until you feel like you are about ready to burst. Then you can leave your house for the run.

You must bring a backpack with another diaper to change into with you on your run as well as plenty more to drink. You must wear a short shirt and tight shorts to show off your lumpy pants on the run.

Now on your run you must still drink at least a liter of water every half hour and you cannot start heading back until you have completely flooded your diaper. Here is the catch though, you cannot stop and pee. You must be running when you let loose, and you are only allowed to pee while you are running.

Once you flood your diaper you can start heading back, but as you are now in need of a change, you must find a place to do so. Find a nice scheduled spot, but you must do your diaper change outdoors before you finish your run.

Now for the cherry on top. Twice during your run your pants and shorts have to go in the backpack and you must run for 5 minutes in each of your two diapers with nothing covering them. Choose your route carefully so you have an area where you can do this!

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to briefsorboxers for this post:
Old 04-11-2021, 02:05 PM   #17
Gayboy0021

Most of the proof has been sent ( still 4 tasks I need to complete) so I’m going to open this up again

Send me any tasks for my runs - make them embarrassing, uncomfortable etc.

I have:

Itching powder (not great though, not a huge itching effect!
Icy hot
Laxatives

I can run in a jock, white rightie Whities, diapers or boxer briefs

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 12:42 PM   #18
Thelondongay

Here’s a few for you-

Lay out three pairs of underwear (try to use the same design / brand etc) - cover the front and back of one pair in icy hot. Put on a blindfold and mix the three pairs around until you don’t know which ones are clean and which has icy hot in.
Pick a random pair, and put them on. The second you put them on go out for a run around your neighbourhood.

Another:

Go for a run in a pull up that is almost about the leak. During your run you have to piss once more so it starts leaking. Make sure you’re wearing great tracksuit bottoms or shorts so everyone sees you’ve wet yourself

Finally:

Fill your briefs with as much mud as you can. Fill them so they’re completely bulging. Now go for a run and make sure to pass as many people as you can
Thelondongay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thelondongay for this post:
Old 05-26-2021, 02:46 PM   #19
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayboy0021 View Post
I’ll be heading out for a 4-5 mile run tomorrow evening- around dusk. I want to make my running more interesting so requesting some tasks - preferable diaper related but any and all tasks will be completed

Make my run interesting yet horrible 😏
Proof will be sent via Kik (videos and pics)
Heavy padlock locked hanging from your balls.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:34 AM   #20
Gayboy0021

Still looking for tasks to keep me active! Send away and the proof will be sent via pm or Kik!

Anything to make the runs uncomfortable, embarrassing or exciting

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving

Pm dares

Disclaimer
Old 07-01-2021, 09:24 PM   #21
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Go running in a tee shirt and tighty whities with your shirt tucked into your undies. You can wear shorts but they must be lose and you cannot stop to pull them up until they fall all the way below your undies. Anytime either your shirt comes untucked or you have to pull up your undies you must stop and grab something within reach to stuff in your undies for the rest of the run.

When you get back from your run post on this thread a full report plus a list of what you have in your undies all before you can empty them.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics

Last edited by briefsorboxers; 07-01-2021 at 09:26 PM.
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:24 AM   #22
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayboy0021 View Post
I’ll be heading out for a 4-5 mile run tomorrow evening- around dusk. I want to make my running more interesting so requesting some tasks - preferable diaper related but any and all tasks will be completed

Make my run interesting yet horrible 😏
Proof will be sent via Kik (videos and pics)
Do the run with a locked padlock and/or weights hanging on your balls.
Old 07-02-2021, 09:58 AM   #23
Gayboy0021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Do the run with a locked padlock and/or weights hanging on your balls.
Already ordered a heavy duty padlock for your task! I’ll send you the proof when it arrives! Should be any day now!

Keep them coming!

Pm dares

Disclaimer
Old 07-02-2021, 11:22 AM   #24
Gayboy0021

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
Go running in a tee shirt and tighty whities with your shirt tucked into your undies. You can wear shorts but they must be lose and you cannot stop to pull them up until they fall all the way below your undies. Anytime either your shirt comes untucked or you have to pull up your undies you must stop and grab something within reach to stuff in your undies for the rest of the run.

When you get back from your run post on this thread a full report plus a list of what you have in your undies all before you can empty them.
So I started the run just outside my house, wore the white tighty whities- fit well, not too tight or too baggy. Tucked my T-shirt in to them at the back so you could see the waistband and wore black shorts but untied the string so they kept slipping! (Which made the run a lot more annoying haha)

So i manages to run for around half a mile before I noticed the back of my T-shirt had become untucked. I stopped on the side of a quiet road and looked around, nothing really to see other than bushes along the side of someone garden, so I grabbed a handful of leaves and stuffed them in the front while no one was around.

I carried on the run but from this point the the T-shirt kept untucking, even after trying to really push the T-shirt down to hold it in place. I had to stop at the corner near a crossing to tuck back in but couldn’t see anything. No bushes, no leaves, nothing. So had to grab a few small stones / rocks from the corner of a wall, put them in the back of my briefs and ran off again. I didn’t realise how heavy they actually were bouncing around in my briefs. After a very short distance my shorts fell down just below the side of my tighty whities so stopped to look for something to stuff into them. The only thing near was a tree… it took a while to break off some twigs and leaves but once I had a handfull I stuffed them into the back of my tighty whities.

I was around 2 and a half miles before I noticed my T-shirt came out again, I approached a bus stop and looked around but there was absolutely nothing near. Nothing that was easy like leaves or grass. I just couldn’t think what to do. As I turned the other way to see what else was near I saw the entrance to a small ally way. So I went down to see what I could find. Couldn’t see anything but noticed there was alot of mud on one side near some grass. I grabbed a handful of mud and stuffed it into the front of my underwear.

I wasn’t far of home now so I kept running with my tighty whities now becoming heavy and uncomfortable but my shorts fell just as I turned passed a small fielded area. I stopped and looked around for something to put down my tighty whities but couldn’t find anything I hadn’t already shoved in… until… I noticed a small sprout of nettles growing near a small wall. I really didn’t want to use nettles but I couldn’t see anything else. I grabbed the base of the nettles, stinging my hand in the process but thought that if I position the nettle in my underwear carefully, the leaves would stop the nettle touching my skin…. I was wrong. As I ran down the last street back to my house the nettles had moved and were now rubbing across the bottom of my cock. The pain was so bad I had to stop running. As I got into my front garden I couldn’t take the nettles and instantly dropped my shorts and tighty whities, emptying the contents onto the floor.

After bathing to relieve the skin I’m alive and back ready to complete more!

Hope I completed it well!

Pm dares

Disclaimer
The following user says Thank You to Gayboy0021 for this post:
Old 07-03-2021, 03:01 AM   #25
Gayboy0021

Off out in an hour or so! Make it uncomfortable / embarrassing

Pm dares

Disclaimer
Old 07-06-2021, 05:53 AM   #26
rhl
getDare Succubus

Next time you go running at night.
No diapers, no underwear.
If you wear skirts, put one on, otherwise a long shirt that will cover things up. Wear shoes that are easily washed.
Before leaving the house. Insert an supository.
No go for your run. You may try to hold it in. This will be futile, so just let it happen.
For me, I could feel the liquid poop run down the back of my leg. By the time I got home, everything had fried
Old 07-22-2021, 09:06 AM   #27
Gayboy0021

Off out this evening (it is a heatwave in Cardiff, UK so won't be a long one)
Anyone want to make it interesting? have briefs, boxers, icy hot or anything you can think of.

Pm dares

Disclaimer
Old 11-14-2021, 06:29 AM   #28
Gayboy0021

Off out this afternoon for a run!
Have white briefs or diapers (can be layered to make them extra difficult to run in) and will be running in white shorts and T-shirt.
Can do any messing or wetting tasks. Be as cruel and humiliating as you like 😋

Pm dares

Disclaimer
Old 11-14-2021, 09:00 AM   #29
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

If you can, give yourself a half liter enema and try to hold it on your run, you can use only your smallest butt plug to help hold it in. If no way to give an enema take as many laxatives/suppositories as is safe and go out. You're not allowed to shit until you go on your run. You cannot use diapers.
Post the report here

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sir Cap for this post:
Old 11-14-2021, 09:16 AM   #30
Gayboy0021

Laxatives and no diapers in white shorts! That’s evil haha! I’ll report back how it goes 🙈

Keep adding for this weeks runs

Pm dares

Disclaimer

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, diapers, humilate