Old 05-05-2020, 07:20 PM   #1
secksed69

Default Help me gape and torture my pussy

Help me gape my pussy and torture it.

I’m pretty tight and want to gape my pussy but have never been able to before, largely because stretching so big hurts and leaving my pussy plugged to help gape it is uncomfortable.

So I want help in gaping it.

I have 4 tunnel butt plugs (that I will use in my pussy) to stretch myself with. They are hollow so you can pour fluid or insert objects into the center if you’d like.

The sizes and diameters are:
Small, 1.25”
Medium, 1.5”
Large, 2”
XL, 2.5” (I cannot yet fit this one, if you wanted me to use it I would need to work up to it)

To hold the plugs in place I have a crotch rope. How tightly it’s tied affects how painful it is to wear.

For torture and punishments, I have the following:
Clamps
Rubberbands
Clothespins
Tacks
Tobasco (spicy sauce that burns, very painful)
Rubbing alcohol (burns)
Toothpaste
Vick’s vaporub
Salt
Pepper
Ground ginger
Ground cinnamon
Matches and birthday candles
Ice
Toothbrush
Straw scrubber brush (spiky)
Legos
If there’s anything else you can think of, ask me and I can see if I have it.

So: name the size of the plug, time you want me to wear it for, how tightly you want the crotch rope tied, and if you want to add painful punishments feel free. There’s no limit to how long I will wear the plugs, and feel free to name multiple sizes if you want.
If your dare makes me gape, I will let you know. I’ll also let you know how painful it was if you choose to add punishments.

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

18 years old, Transgender male, FTM, original plumbing still intact
secksed69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:43 AM   #2
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

Start by pouring a generous amount of salt on your pussy, then rub it in for a minute or two. Add a second pouring, and push as many fingers into your pussy as you manage, twist your hand around while doing so. Don't stop before you have 4 fingers inside you beyond the second joint.

Coat your 2" plug in a small layer of vaporub, then shove it inside. Hold it in place with your crotchrope, wear it as tight as possible. Set a timer for 60 minutes.

When the timer is up, replace the 2" plug with your 1.5" plug and wear the crotchrope at a more comfortable setting, while still keeping the plug in at more then 3/4. Maybe quickly use the bathroom first, because youre not allowed to remove that plug for another 6 hours.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 01:06 AM   #3
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Get your small plug. Gently work it in and out of yourself for 5 minutes. Then fully insert it, tie a crotch rope tight enough to keep it firmly in place and stay like that for 30 minutes.

Once the time is up, repeat the above steps with the medium and large plugs.

Once the time is up on the large plug, once again gently work it in and out of yourself for the next five minutes.

Now for the extra large plug. Try to repeat the above steps. If you can't, you have to place it on a chair and sit on if with all your weight, pushing down as much as possible for 30 minutes.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:23 AM   #4
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Get your small plug. Gently work it in and out of yourself for 5 minutes. Then fully insert it, tie a crotch rope tight enough to keep it firmly in place and stay like that for 30 minutes.

Once the time is up on the large plug, once again gently work it in and out of yourself for the next five minutes.

Now for the extra large plug. Try to repeat the above steps. If you can't, you have to place it on a chair and sit on if with all your weight, pushing down as much as possible for 30 minutes.
I'll do this as soon as I have a chance and provide a report.

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

Old 05-06-2020, 11:21 AM   #5
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Vicks first on your clit....

Then salt and pepper, put a load on the floor with Tabasco and rub yourself against it for a minute. Let it all burn nicely!

Then put your largest plug in using only spit and the floor mess as lube. Push ice inside the tunnel and slap yourself hard. 5 slaps then a pinch to your clit.

Put some rubbing alcohol on after you do a few rounds.

If you feel like you want more just ask.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:47 AM   #6
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Vicks first on your clit....

Then salt and pepper, put a load on the floor with Tabasco and rub yourself against it for a minute. Let it all burn nicely!

Then put your largest plug in using only spit and the floor mess as lube. Push ice inside the tunnel and slap yourself hard. 5 slaps then a pinch to your clit.

Put some rubbing alcohol on after you do a few rounds.

If you feel like you want more just ask.
Sounds so painful, I can’t wait. Just a couple questions because I want to be sure I do it right: how long do you want me to leave the plug in, how long should I leave the ice in, abd when can I wash the burning mixture off? Also, do you want me to apply salt and pepper then tabosco, or all at once when I grind on it?

Thank you for the excellent dare!

Old 05-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #7
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by secksed69 View Post
Sounds so painful, I can’t wait. Just a couple questions because I want to be sure I do it right: how long do you want me to leave the plug in, how long should I leave the ice in, abd when can I wash the burning mixture off? Also, do you want me to apply salt and pepper then tabosco, or all at once when I grind on it?

Thank you for the excellent dare!
Let’s say 1 hour for the plug, let the ice melt so until the plug comes out.

As for the pepper mix all at once.

If you do it with a buttplug in for 2 hours either side bonus points.

I’m going to pm you as well about something fun
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:06 PM   #8
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post

Update 1:
So, I’m tight enough I don’t feel like 30 min between plug sizes is probably enough to size up that much. For that reason, I chose to do 1 hour 15 min time increments instead. Even getting the smallest tunnel plug in is a little bit of a challenge. I got it in and wore it for around 30 min before I had to take it out to piss. It took a good 5 min to get it in again, which is why I decided to extend the times more.
I’m currently 40 minutes into it and the plug is starting to get uncomfortable. I can feel it pressing into me and holding me open. I accidentally dropped food on my lap because leaning forward to eat over the table makes it shift in an uncomfortable way. Even though I’m physically uncomfortable and know it’ll only be worse as I move up in size, I’m loving it. Knowing I’m slowly being gaped even though it’s not physically pleasurable is so hot.
If you happen to have any additional punishments or steps you’d like me to take, let me know! Otherwise, I’ll just continue to update you as the evening goes on...

Old 05-07-2020, 03:18 AM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by secksed69 View Post
Update 1:
So, I’m tight enough I don’t feel like 30 min between plug sizes is probably enough to size up that much. For that reason, I chose to do 1 hour 15 min time increments instead. Even getting the smallest tunnel plug in is a little bit of a challenge. I got it in and wore it for around 30 min before I had to take it out to piss. It took a good 5 min to get it in again, which is why I decided to extend the times more.
I’m currently 40 minutes into it and the plug is starting to get uncomfortable. I can feel it pressing into me and holding me open. I accidentally dropped food on my lap because leaning forward to eat over the table makes it shift in an uncomfortable way. Even though I’m physically uncomfortable and know it’ll only be worse as I move up in size, I’m loving it. Knowing I’m slowly being gaped even though it’s not physically pleasurable is so hot.
If you happen to have any additional punishments or steps you’d like me to take, let me know! Otherwise, I’ll just continue to update you as the evening goes on...
Increasing the time is fine, take as long as you need. The main rule is that you keep moving up in sizes. The longer this dare takes, the more you will gape.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gape, inseretions, pain, pussy torture, stretching