Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-05-2020, 10:17 AM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Torture my nipples

I'm looking for some spanking and clamps tasks for when my new vibrator arrives. I always use wooden clothespins, but I just got some plastic ones, binder clips, and chopsticks tied together with rubber bands I want to try out, along with some spanking in between with my plastic ruler. I love playing around with my nipples, so I thought I'd ask for some fun ways to experiment with my new items. God, my pussy is dripping just thinking about it.

I am just asking for nipples tasks, so please don't add other things in with your task. Thanks!

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.

Last edited by theobsessionqueen; 05-05-2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Wanting to be more specific.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:28 AM   #2
0nline_sir_

take some paper. Cut 2 circles Put push pin or push tacks through.
Now place them in your bra...
Spank with wooden spoon each tits while the vibe is on your pussy
0nline_sir_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:39 AM   #3
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nline_sir_ View Post
take some paper. Cut 2 circles Put push pin or push tacks through.
Now place them in your bra...
Spank with wooden spoon each tits while the vibe is on your pussy
You didn't even try reading what I wrote, did you?

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:47 AM   #4
whoisit

get fully naked, twit your nipples as much as you can for 30 secs, then pull then as hard as you can for 30 sec, clamp yourself with your plastic clamps (bonus if you want something different: after the pulling passa ice on your nipples for 1 minutes before clamping). Spank your ass 30 times with your wooden spoon and 30 times with plasti ruller. Plug yourself up and then spank your pussy 30 times with your plastic ruller. Only then you may masturbate with you vibrator and set a 2 minute timer, every 2 mim 10 spanks on ass and 5 on pussy then continue. Only masturbate in all fours with legs spread. reply if you wanna change something and report me when done. Pm if you want other dares for now or later
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:55 AM   #5
theobsessionqueen

Note I am only asking for tasks involving nipple torture, not anything else. Just because it's in my signature doesn't mean you should add it into your task.

Old 05-05-2020, 11:01 AM   #6
whoisit

I am really sorry. So you may do the first part that involves only nipple torture. Is it ok for u?
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 12:04 PM   #7
theobsessionqueen

Sure. Thanks for contributing to my little experiment!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple clamps, nipple pain, nipple torture, nipples, spanking