Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-27-2020, 09:07 AM   #1
Abdldiapernappy

Red face Abdl 20/m enemas messy diaper dares please semi public

Hi I'm a 20 year old male abdl who has a whole package of tena slip active fit Ultima plastic backed nappies/diapers. (They hold allot and are pretty bulky when wet I waddle allot)
I'm half Chinese half white and I'm pretty cute. Would like to wear diapers 24/7 and do most of the time anyway.
I'd like dares involving messing and wetting and enemas (make them extreme). I'm after a domme to control , humiliate and punish me. A domme who will control my diapered wearing life (male or female).
Dice dares or simple dares please. I'm willing to wear 24/7 and be punished, humiliated and tested everyday. I am willing wear wet and messy diapers for hours before changing and am willing to go semi public.
Please punish me xx
Will not do things such as showing my diaper directly to people xx
Abdldiapernappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:21 AM   #2
phoeniix

so for a semi public how about taking a large enema biggest you can take and then dipper up.

so now with lock down in the uk right now i would like you to take a walk in the park/woods or anywhere out side a okay distance form home 20 min walk away.

so once you are far enough from home you have to release the what is now a built up pressure now you have some choice to make make is choice bfor reading the spoilers

choice one
Spoiler:
choice one is you now have to carry one walking for 30 more mins before you can turn around and go home so you are nearly an hour from your door.
once home clean up and go about your day

choice two
Spoiler:
you go home now but you need to spend (role a dice D6)

1: spend 1.5 Hr in the mess and then clean up
2:1 Hr and then change but no cleaning for the rest of the day
3:got lucky clean up and go about your day
4:keep in the mess for the next 4 Hr then change in to a new diaper but add something to it like a tin of beans or frozen pees for the cold and uncomfortable fun
5: repeat again tomorrow if and then role the dice twice on is section and compete both tasks.
6: role again and tipple any times

please send me a full report

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:55 AM   #3
Abdldiapernappy

Default I couldn't hold my enema

I took a 2 quart enema and immediately after.double diapering (I was going need 2 diapers for this) I released my enema I couldn't control it the urge was too intense. so I dropped my diapers and took another 1 quart enema and put the diapers back on (They were really really messy converse in enema sludge. I still couldn't hold my enema and now I'm sitting in a soaked double diaper. I need punishment for not being able to hold my enema. The bulge of my diaper is huge and I plan to wear in public these double diapers to see how many comments i can get. Last time I went out in a single one of these diapers which I had an enema in loads of people said things like, he's wearing a pad. Look he's wearing and diaper. Someone said outloud, I wonder what it's like to wear those. A girl behind me noticed the bulge queuing up for shop and made a funny face too. To punish myself I'm going to take another enema and go to the shops wearing the same double diaper. I wonder what's going to happen ������������������������������������
Edit:
I've taken a 2 quart enema and was able to hold it for more than 20 minutes before releasing it into my diaper. I've taken a shower now ��

Last edited by Abdldiapernappy; 04-28-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Abdldiapernappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, enema, enemas diaper, punishment