Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2020, 01:09 AM   #1
gem5

Default Bondage and corner time dare wanted

Please give me a super difficult bondage/ corner time dare as i have been very naughty. I have around three hours to spare.

I deserve to be punished.

I have high heels, vibrator, butt plug, weights and resistance bands and many other household items. Also could play with breath control.

Make me feel so much pain that i want to cry.

Love: Bondage, vaginal insertion, nipple torture, corner-time, stress positions, clothespins, exercise, feeling controlled, creativity, high heel torture

Don't like (but may do): anal insertion, pee holding, mouth soaping

Off limits: public, family, friends, Illegal, permanent, photos/video/recordings, personal information, loud noise, truths, blackmail, blood/scat/messy, body writing, wax, needles, anything too long term.
gem5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 05:39 AM   #2
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

Take some hot sauce (chilli if you don’t have hot sauce). Rub it on your clit and asshole; be generous and rub it with a bit of pressure. Now give yourself a shoulder wedgie and kneel with feet 1 feet apart facing the corner holding a coin with your tongue for 15 mins. If the coin drops or you touch the coin with anything else apart from your tongue, reset timer and restart.

If you don’t complete this; it’s a re application of generous hot sauce, bra connection wedgie and hopping to all corners of your house in every room.

Report on how did it went, which part did you like most and which one did you hate the most.
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, control, corner time, extreme, vibrator