Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-23-2020, 04:09 AM   #16
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Post
Can that even be done!?!
I haven't heard of two plugs at once before!
I assume you mean smallest to largest in the first paragraph?
Did you do it? Please write a report on how it went.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:27 AM   #17
Theredness42

Default It worked!

So I just came back from a dare and thought I would end the night on this one.
I did the warm up from smallest to largest. I have used all the toys before so no issue there.
I then started pumping the plug with the golf ball at the end (which is a massive speed bump if you get my drift ha).
I could pump it in and out in 6-8 seconds.
I then put in the smallest and tried to put in the second smallest. This wouldn't work.
So I then tried inserting both at the same time and was able to wiggle them in! I have two plugs in me!
I slightly moved and one shot out instantly.
I grabbed the medium one and the small but wavy one and put them in at the same time. I made sure the tails were going left to right and parallel. I was then able to get wiggle them apart and squeeze the smallest one inbetween. I couldn't believe I could fit three down there!

I then got my vibe and gave attention to my clit. I came very quickly.
That was fun!

Quote:
Can that even be done!?!
I haven't heard of two plugs at once before!
I assume you mean smallest to largest in the first paragraph?
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:41 AM   #18
ro17uh

Quote:
So I just came back from a dare and thought I would end the night on this one.
I did the warm up from smallest to largest. I have used all the toys before so no issue there.
I then started pumping the plug with the golf ball at the end (which is a massive speed bump if you get my drift ha).
I could pump it in and out in 6-8 seconds.
I then put in the smallest and tried to put in the second smallest. This wouldn't work.
So I then tried inserting both at the same time and was able to wiggle them in! I have two plugs in me!
I slightly moved and one shot out instantly.
I grabbed the medium one and the small but wavy one and put them in at the same time. I made sure the tails were going left to right and parallel. I was then able to get wiggle them apart and squeeze the smallest one inbetween. I couldn't believe I could fit three down there!

I then got my vibe and gave attention to my clit. I came very quickly.
That was fun!
Great! I am really proud of you, I know it‘s a great feeling to have multiple plugs inside, it‘s a big stretch. Amazing that you fit three!

Two questions:

1. What‘s the name of the golf ball plug? I‘d like to look at it online.
2. Would you like more anal training from me? I can make you gape.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
Old 04-23-2020, 07:18 AM   #19
Theredness42

Default More info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
Great! I am really proud of you, I know it‘s a great feeling to have multiple plugs inside, it‘s a big stretch. Amazing that you fit three!

Two questions:

1. What‘s the name of the golf ball plug? I‘d like to look at it online.
2. Would you like more anal training from me? I can make you gape.

These are the ones:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4Pcs-Unisex....c100008.m2219

And I could try? Never really had an interest in gaping to be honest...
Is it meant to be pleasurable?
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 07:23 AM   #20
ro17uh

Quote:
These are the ones:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4Pcs-Unisex....c100008.m2219

And I could try? Never really had an interest in gaping to be honest...
Is it meant to be pleasurable?
It‘s quite pleasurable I think, and it‘s hot to see if you have a mirror. When you gape you can fit big things with very little resistance. Is there anything bigger you could put into your butt?

Old 05-01-2020, 06:03 PM   #21
AnnieSub123

Hi!! I would love to get a dare. You can find all the info below, as a side note I would say my plug is 4cm wide and it takes a bit of effort to put it in, but after a bit of work I can fuck myself with it though not very fast. Will definitely give a nice report!!!

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 08:01 AM   #22
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSub123 View Post
Hi!! I would love to get a dare. You can find all the info below, as a side note I would say my plug is 4cm wide and it takes a bit of effort to put it in, but after a bit of work I can fuck myself with it though not very fast. Will definitely give a nice report!!!
Hi Annie, are you still interested in a dare?

Old 09-21-2020, 05:20 AM   #23
Dinah

I would love a dare! I'm very tight right now as i haven't been doing much anal lately. Everything is in my sig (the three plugs is a training set and goes from small to large in different shapes)

I like: anal, temperature play, denial, light pain, hidden public

I dislike: extreme pain, pee holding, denial for a long time, messy

Limits: pics, pee, scat, full public, blood, permanent, family, extreme

My toys: 4 plugs (one medium in glass), anal beads, suction cup dildo, rabbit vibe, small vibe and most household items.
Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 01:40 AM   #24
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinah View Post
I would love a dare! I'm very tight right now as i haven't been doing much anal lately. Everything is in my sig (the three plugs is a training set and goes from small to large in different shapes)
Sorry for the late reply, here goes:

Start with the small plug, just play with it a little to get you nice and relaxed. Then take the medium training plug and push it in, take whatever time you need for it. Wear it for a few minutes until your comfortable, then replace with the glass plug.

Keep the glass plug in as long as you can. Ideally, go shopping or run an errand outside of your house with the plug keeping you company. You may remove it after you get back home, and enjoy the feelings of looseness and emptiness.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:40 AM   #25
playboybunny

I’d like a dare, i’m not super experienced with anal but i have two dildos .
playboybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 12:24 PM   #26
hakan1420

hello, i would love a dare for my girlfriend, i'm far from her 2k km at the moment so i want to give her some dares to do, to use her spare time with this dares
about her likes dislikes and limits:
TOYS: Buttplug, vibrator, nipple clamps, household stuff

http://aliexpress.com/item/328709183...archweb201603_

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), nipple play- mild to medium pain - ass spanking, to be tied up..

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, icy hot/toothpaste, ice

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
hakan1420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 10:05 PM   #27
PrettyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
For experiences anal whores or girls who just start out their anal journey, I would like to give you custom dares to guide you along the path of anal exploration! Let me know your likes, dislikes, limits and toys and I‘ll publicly post a dare for you to complete, with reward and punishment.
I would love a dare, fairly new to anal and I dont have any buttplugs. Household items, dildo, rope, cuffs, etc and back massager I use as a vibe. I think my likes and dislikes are in my signature, if not I'll reply to this with them.

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 09:19 AM   #28
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboybunny View Post
I’d like a dare, i’m not super experienced with anal but i have two dildos .
Here's my dare for you: Work yourself up to put both dildos in your butt at the same time. This might sound impossible, but trust me, it'll be easier than you think. Especially if they are made from silicone/jelly and soft.

To get there, warm up thoroughly with the smaller dildo. Then switch to the bigger one. Using the big one, put it in as deep as you can, then pull it out quickly and completely. Do this at least 50 times, a 100 times if you can. You should have a nice gape at the end of this.

When you are nice and open, put in the big one first, then try to squeeze in the smaller one next to it. Report back!

Old 10-01-2020, 09:21 AM   #29
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitten View Post
I would love a dare, fairly new to anal and I dont have any buttplugs. Household items, dildo, rope, cuffs, etc and back massager I use as a vibe. I think my likes and dislikes are in my signature, if not I'll reply to this with them.
Your goal this weekend should be to be able to insert a banana into your butt. Use a condom if you want. To relax and stretch your butt, use only other fruits and veggies, such as a pickle or carrot.

Once you are able to take the banana, try and see how deep you can push it. Leave it in and cum with it in your butt. Feel how your butthole will tighten against it during orgasm!

Old 10-01-2020, 12:31 PM   #30
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Hi, I’ve done some before but I’m still really new, my toys are in my signature, thank you 😊

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CumDumpMaia for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, female