Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2020, 06:47 PM   #1
hannah_slave123

Star 1 Shower (and other) dares for 19/F

Hi friends!

I’ve just returned home from university and am already bored from my self-isolation. I’m planning on taking a shower soon and thought I would see if anyone has any ideas on how I could spice it up a bit!

I have a shower head with two parts, one waterfall type component in the ceiling and then a smaller hand-held wand. The waterfall one is pretty chill, but the hand-held part has a jet stream function that can be used for play (and pain).

I don’t own any toys, unfortunately, but have most household objects I may need for tasks - if you’re interested in anything in particular just ask!

In terms of proof, I will be writing detailed reports after my shower, and might consider sending photos along to some of my favourite tasks so get creative!

And please be considerate of my likes, dislikes, and limits! They’re right here!

- light clit pain
- edging
- wedgies
- spankings

Dislikes:
- anal
- intense pain
- bondage (hard for me to do, don’t really have the supplies)

Limits:
- public or semi-public
- body-writing
- permanent
- anything involving bodily fluids
- sending pics with face
- anything dangerous or illegal (please use common sense!)

Thanks in advance for the fun I’m sure we’ll have. If you want to talk privately you can send me a message on kik @ hannah_slave123
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:51 PM   #2
LivvyF36

Before you get in the shower, put toothpaste on your clit, rub it in a bit if your daring, then immediately hop in the shower and use the shower head on you to wash it off. You can edge but don’t cum!
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:54 PM   #3
whoisit

After the toothpaste, do a squeaky clean wedgie for 5 times
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:57 PM   #4
Robert Brady

Looks like your kik has been inactive for a while....

How hard does that shower head get? Put it on the hardest setting and 'massage' your tits, ass, pussy and the soles of your feet. 2 mins each.

All pics are welcome via kik @ robertbrady23
Robert Brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:08 PM   #5
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivvyF36 View Post
Before you get in the shower, put toothpaste on your clit, rub it in a bit if your daring, then immediately hop in the shower and use the shower head on you to wash it off. You can edge but don’t cum!
aghh I HATE toothpaste!!! I always think it’s fine but it starts stinging so quickly! Thankfully I was able to hop in the shower and rinse it off pretty quickly. I made sure to get my clit really clean by pulling back my clit hood for better access. I didn’t put the jet on full blast to try and avoid the pain, but it was definitely a bit painful and extremely pleasurable at the same time! Thank you for this task.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:10 PM   #6
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisit View Post
After the toothpaste, do a squeaky clean wedgie for 5 times
After rinsing off the toothpaste I put on my tightest black thong and stepped slightly out of the water. Thankfully I was pretty wet to begin with so the thong slid easily enough through my pussy and didn’t cause as much pain as I was expecting. Thank you for this task!
Old 03-19-2020, 07:11 PM   #7
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Brady View Post
Looks like your kik has been inactive for a while....

How hard does that shower head get? Put it on the hardest setting and 'massage' your tits, ass, pussy and the soles of your feet. 2 mins each.

All pics are welcome via kik @ robertbrady23
I’ve contacted you on kik and we can continue talking on there! Thanks for this task!
Old 03-19-2020, 07:16 PM   #8
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Let’s keep this fairly simple

After showering, place a bra on the floor and fill it with pencil sharpenings or similar. Lay down on top of your bra in nothing but your panties, and place yourself into a bra connection wedgie. This should force the sharpening a into your skin causing great discomfort.

Next, we could do with a spanking. 50 to each breast and ass cheek, and a further fifty to your pussy, 250 total. Complete these with a wooden spoon if possible. But where’s the catch? You must edge every 50 spanks, 5 edges total. Every edge must be completed with a new object, so your hand, pillow, soft toy etc are just a few ideas that you can use.

After all these spanks and edges, it’s about time you cooled down. Two ice cubes in each bra cup, and two down the front of your panties. Wait for these to melt before stripping and writing us all a report ☺️

Darkside94
Old 03-19-2020, 07:31 PM   #9
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I think she done with the shower. Time to start a new thread.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 09:13 PM   #10
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide94 View Post
Let’s keep this fairly simple

After showering, place a bra on the floor and fill it with pencil sharpenings or similar. Lay down on top of your bra in nothing but your panties, and place yourself into a bra connection wedgie. This should force the sharpening a into your skin causing great discomfort.

Next, we could do with a spanking. 50 to each breast and ass cheek, and a further fifty to your pussy, 250 total. Complete these with a wooden spoon if possible. But where’s the catch? You must edge every 50 spanks, 5 edges total. Every edge must be completed with a new object, so your hand, pillow, soft toy etc are just a few ideas that you can use.

After all these spanks and edges, it’s about time you cooled down. Two ice cubes in each bra cup, and two down the front of your panties. Wait for these to melt before stripping and writing us all a report ☺️

Darkside94
Hi there!

Unfortunately I finished my shower before I saw your dare. I can complete it now if you wish, or I can wait until after my shower tomorrow and complete a punishment in the meantime as an apology. Let me know what you prefer! Thank you for the task
Old 03-19-2020, 09:14 PM   #11
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
I think she done with the shower. Time to start a new thread.
Hello MasterMichael!

Yes, you are right, I am done of my shower. I am, however, still willing to take more dares for my shower tomorrow, or dares to do outside of the shower as well if people have any ideas!
Old 03-19-2020, 09:50 PM   #12
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

I think you should start a diary with what times you complete wash task and each day add to them as we see fit

That way as the Isolation.goes longer the tasks get harder and harder

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple dares, play time, shower, shower dare, spank me