Old 03-15-2020, 02:49 PM   #1
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Ruby Help me learn guitar with a butt plug

In a hotel room away for work for the next two weeks. I brought my guitar with me which I can’t play at all, a teach yourself guitar book, and my butt plug. Help me learn guitar in the evenings with some anal motivation!

Happy to sleep with the plug in sometimes butt not every night as I need decent sleep occasionally for work.

Thanks all

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:52 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

You chose the perfect title to get my attention.

I started thinking of something before I even opened the thread so I hope you like the dare. Though I understand your reasons for not going through with the below.

Chew a lot of gum and stick the plectrum to the bottom of your butt plug. Use enough to cover the bottom and bottom sides of the butt plug, and enough to make sure the plectrum is stuck straight down on the bottom of the butt plug. Then let the gum harden over time by placing it in a cold location (outdoors/ refrigerator). Once hardened and checking if the gum is strong enough to keep the plectrum in place, insert the butt plug and squat with the guitar between your legs. Perhaps place the guitar on an elevated place? And enjoy shaking your ass side to side while holding an accord.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:37 AM   #3
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Haha this one genuinely made me laugh. I do actually also have a lot of gum. I’ll let you know how it goes tonight!

Old 03-17-2020, 08:28 AM   #4
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry I don’t think I’m gonna do this one. I’ve chickened out because I’m still precious about the new guitar and don’t want to get it all lubey.

Any others?

Old 03-17-2020, 11:23 AM   #5
CSasha
Oracle

Well, then it's about practising the guitar plugged...
Or, stay plugged any time between coming from and going for work, except while you practice playing guitar with less than 30 seconds breaks in between, and for every full hour you wear the plug, you may remove it for an hour, and for every full five minutes practicing your guitar, you may remove the plug for 20 minutes. But also, when you go to bed without having spent at least 15 minutes practisong your guitar, you have to insert the plug, then remove it and lick it clean, and plug it back in.

Sounds fair and doable?

I siggest you practice the chords A and E, both major and minor (a and e), and then holding down all strings tight with your index finger. Allows you to play all basic chords very soon.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:39 AM   #6
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Just trying to work out how to follow Cassandra with that awesome dare above.

I would suggest always being plugged while playing and a forefeit for any days spent not practicing would be plug time.

You’re either going to have a really loose hole or some great guitar playing by the end.

Wish I thought of this when I was learning
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 04:57 PM   #7
otrsan

An important skill you will need is the ability to incorporated syncopation into your guitar strumming. You can improve this skill away from the guitar. So:

- Turn on a metronome to 60 BPM.
- Count 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1..... to the metronome
- Thrust the plug in an out according to the following rhythm, where each "in" thrust is on a bolded count:

1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1

Keep going at a nice slow pace until you get the rhythm exactly right, then speed up the metronome a bit.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 12:33 PM   #8
hannarase
Baby Member

There are many possibilities for you to learn how to play the guitar by yourself. You can try learning from classical guitar books. There everything is explained step by step. Another variant would be youtube. There are many channels dedicated to learning how to play musical instruments. Some tutorials could create the basics for you. Also on the internet, you can find specialized websites which show you the introduction to playing a instrument. With that being said, I hope you manage to learn a few chords on the guitar, and good luck to become an expert at it.

Last edited by hannarase; 07-06-2021 at 11:56 PM.
hannarase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 01:02 PM   #9
laminetrack1
Baby Member

I don't quite understand how your personal preferences can be related to playing the guitar. To learn how to play, you must learn at least a few notes and chords. After that, choose the right additional instruments for your guitar. In the case of electric guitars, the pickups for acoustic guitars can be of the Single or Humbucker type. Again, the same features in the sound work here. So pushing the guitar killswitch button, your rig should turn off exactly. The single pickup provides a more resonant and vibrant tone with less signal power and has worse noise reduction. A humbucker gives a rougher, more powerful sound with a stronger "exhaust" and almost no extraneous noise.

Last edited by laminetrack1; 11-15-2022 at 11:06 AM.
laminetrack1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, hotel, punishment