Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2020, 05:56 PM   #31
Richsetafire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Richsetafire, dam what a tag, and it only forces me to give you this punishment.

Get some ben gay, and put some under your eyes, and then on your asshole. Then sing this song 5 times, along with the video.
Once your done singing the song, you can remove the ben gay with olive oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_y6rFCHGBU

Thank you sir for the punishment,
I completed your task and I'm not to good at writing reports but, within the first time of singing to song the burn was growing, within the 3rd time I as squirming on the floor from the burn. Once the task was finished there were tears in my eyes. Thank you again sir, and il be here is you would like to give another punishment.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:03 PM   #32
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richsetafire View Post
Thank you sir for the punishment,
I completed your task and I'm not to good at writing reports but, within the first time of singing to song the burn was growing, within the 3rd time I as squirming on the floor from the burn. Once the task was finished there were tears in my eyes. Thank you again sir, and il be here is you would like to give another punishment.
Good girl. Um, I understand that you have difficulty in writing reports, but I want you to practice. Once all the Masters see that you can write good report, they will challenge you, and that's when the fun starts.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-25-2020, 10:39 AM   #33
Ankitas

Sir I want a punishment for not studying for so long

I like it on my tits
Old 03-25-2020, 11:16 AM   #34
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankitas View Post
Sir I want a punishment for not studying for so long

I like it on my tits
Oh, since your new, I'll go easy on you. I don't want to scare you off.
Get some toothpaste and put it on each nipple, now get your toothbrush and scrub each nipple for 10 mins. Again each nipple 10 minutes each.

Have fun girl, when your done, write a report here.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-25-2020, 11:29 AM   #35
Callie

Default Punishment

Hi sir

I need a punishment for not doing really well on a test that I took for school I need to be punished to motivated to do better next time

My dislikes are anything too painful

My limits are messy pics/vids anything too painful public semi public, family/friends
Old 03-25-2020, 12:38 PM   #36
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Hi sir

I need a punishment for not doing really well on a test that I took for school I need to be punished to motivated to do better next time
Hmmm, what to do with you. Hmm.

For every question you got wrong, that 5 mins you will be looking at a computer screen that is turned off. If you don't have a computer screen, your TV that's turned off then. I want to be able to see your face reflection in the screen. So in other words don't be sitting across the room doing it. Just stare at your own face.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-25-2020, 01:11 PM   #37
Ankitas

Quote:
Oh, since your new, I'll go easy on you. I don't want to scare you off.
Get some toothpaste and put it on each nipple, now get your toothbrush and scrub each nipple for 10 mins. Again each nipple 10 minutes each.

Have fun girl, when your done, write a report here.
Ohh sir that's supper painfull n burning sensation I put some toothpaste on each nipple first n then scrub my nipples for 20 min after that they become super sore n that started burning but after 1 min gap I scrub them again with a toothbrush for another 10 min which make me cry a lot
Old 03-25-2020, 03:32 PM   #38
Spankmehard1995

I need punishment for having my vibe on my clit for the best part of 4 hours. Even sat with my family having dinner. I also failed to complete my chores today and failed to complete any college work
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Old 03-25-2020, 06:45 PM   #39
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmehard1995 View Post
I need punishment for having my vibe on my clit for the best part of 4 hours. Even sat with my family having dinner. I also failed to complete my chores today and failed to complete any college work
4 hours, wow. Ok, you used your quota of orgasms for the week. Hands off, except to wipe. Also body write below your pantie line. Don't touch, hands off.

In 7 days, post your report here how the week went, and beg for permission to touch.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 03-25-2020, 06:56 PM   #40
slutNslave

I need a punishment as this worthless slut stopped going online for years and need to be reminded to always be active here thanks..
Old 03-25-2020, 07:26 PM   #41
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutNslave View Post
I need a punishment as this worthless slut stopped going online for years and need to be reminded to always be active here thanks..
Aw the slut is back, so did you ever make it to the toy store.

So I don't scare you off for another couple of years, here's your punishment.
I'm taken it off your dislikes so you know. Put toothpaste on your asshole, and then ever 5 minutes, spit on a finger and rub your asshole. (Don't put the finger in, just rub). Do this for 1/2 hour. And for shit and giggles, put a dab on both nipples to even the pain out.

Once your done, write a report and post it here.

Here's some music to listen too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8CcTYsMHYU

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-25-2020, 10:12 PM   #42
Ankitas

I am here again I have to do workout but I get distracted n watched comedy vedios
Old 03-26-2020, 06:16 AM   #43
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankitas View Post
I am here again I have to do workout but I get distracted n watched comedy vedios
Oh, here's trouble again.
Get a thick rubber band and snap your clit 30 times, then later on you will make up for the exercise. (That mean your to do them).

Here's some music to play during the punishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiB3cISeBk

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-26-2020, 08:21 AM   #44
Callie

Quote:
Hmmm, what to do with you. Hmm.

For every question you got wrong, that 5 mins you will be looking at a computer screen that is turned off. If you don't have a computer screen, your TV that's turned off then. I want to be able to see your face reflection in the screen. So in other words don't be sitting across the room doing it. Just stare at your own face.
I got 4 questions wrong and sat for five minutes looking at my computer screen and seeing my own face

My dislikes are anything too painful

My limits are messy pics/vids anything too painful public semi public, family/friends
Old 03-26-2020, 08:26 AM   #45
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
I got 4 questions wrong and sat for five minutes looking at my computer screen and seeing my own face
4 questions wrong, and at 5 mins each. In total 20 mins.

You owe me 15 mins girl. Get back to staring at your face.

Was it a Math test?

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, pain, punishment, tits pain