Old 02-27-2020, 11:01 PM   #1
Zeus

Default Dare for any sex

Hello readers,

Below is a dare which can be done by both males and females. You will need a butt plug for this one.
  1. You are to go out for lunch or dinner with your butt plug in. No underwear allowed.
  2. You will talk to the salesperson polite as much as possible.
  3. At the end of the meal, you will find a salesperson (could be the same one you talked to when you order the meal) who you seems comfortable enough to ask the below question.
  4. "Excuse me Sir/Miss where's the ladies room(If you are a male)/Mens room(If you are a female)? ehm I mean wash room?"
  5. When they point out where that is, you will do a cat walk as much as you can to the wash room.
  6. In the washroom you are to remove the butt plug. Clean it. Bring it back in your hand and go to the same salesperson and ask for a paper tissue.
  7. When they point you to the paper tissues, wrap your butt plug in the tissue and take it outside.

You may find a time when the shops are less crowded if you are not comfortable doing public dares. If anything is too much, you may do part of this dare and report back honestly please...

Ευχαριστώ,
Zeus.

Last edited by Zeus; 02-28-2020 at 12:07 AM.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, dare, public bathroom, public dare, public embarrassment