Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-08-2020, 12:47 AM   #1
pleasureme132

Heart 19F clit pumped and ready to be used

I’ve currently pumped my clit for a little over ten minutes and it’s so swollen and ready to be tortured. I haven’t played with myself in so long that this slut is extra horny. Please give this slut dares for her pussy and nipples. As long as it’s within my limits I’ll be willing. I won’t do any photos, video, or audio. Might I add that my pussy lips are spread wide open and I can feel the pain from the stretch. I’m just dying to be played with.

Dislikes/Limits: Pee, poop, public, food (veggie/fruit insertion is smth I'm willing to overlook), pictures, messy

Check out my sex map

pleasureme132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:03 AM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

Since you have your clit nice and sensitive you should put a clothes pin on it. You can use a vibe if you like but only to touch the clothes pin.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:05 AM   #3
pleasureme132

I received a PM to whip my clit 50 times with a leather belt. The first hit hurt my sensitive clit so much. As I kept going the pain got worse it made me even more wet. My clit is sore and swollen, but I put the pump back on to wait for more dares.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:06 AM   #4
pleasureme132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Since you have your clit nice and sensitive you should put a clothes pin on it. You can use a vibe if you like but only to touch the clothes pin.
I’m going to let my clit be pumped for a few minutes and then try this dare. I’ll post a report once it’s completed.

Dislikes/Limits: Pee, poop, public, food (veggie/fruit insertion is smth I'm willing to overlook), pictures, messy

Check out my sex map

Old 02-08-2020, 01:15 AM   #5
pleasureme132

I completed the dare about and when I placed the clothespin it hurt my swollen clit so much. Soon it turned into pleasure so I decided to torture myself by placing my vibrator on the clothespin as directed. It was insanely hard because I wanted to cum so bad but I couldn’t. It felt really painful but good at the same time. My poor clit is so red and puffy now
Old 02-08-2020, 01:47 AM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Well I guess you can cum, I don't see anything saying you can't.
Put 2 fingers in your pussy and curl them upwards behind the clit, you should feel something that feels like gum, that's your gspot.

Now rub it left to right and keep on doing that until you edge

Now rub your clit until you edge.

Finger back in, but this time, fuck the gspot, I want those fingers going in and out fast.

Once you feel like you have to cum, do it, but push the orgasm feeling lightly out your pussy.

Once your done write a report and post it here.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:43 PM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I just hate being the last person too post. It feels like you killed the thread. Dam going to have to change my name to MasterThreadKiller.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit pump, clit torture, nipple torture, orders, pussy