Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2020, 05:30 AM   #1
GoldenBi7ch

Star 1 Self-Bondage Dares

After showing my Dom Boyf this site, he is leaving me to the bondage mercy of GetDare. He won’t be around for a few days, and wants to see what this site is made of. He is requesting self-bondage dares that don’t directly involve my pussy or ass (they are only his to play with). I have my bed and closet as areas I can bind myself. I have DD breasts, so can be easily bound and filling my bladder can be an option. Don’t Disappoint x
Dislikes: toothpaste punishment, weights on nipples, wedgies, writeforme, hidden public
GoldenBi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 07:04 AM   #2
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hello there. I'll begin tying you up. You're gonna need 2 clamps, shoelaces and cuffs and hanger.

Strip naked and sit down on your bed. Tie one end of the shoelace to the clamp. Put the clamps on your nipples. Bend your knees and bring your feet close to your ass. It'll be great if they touch your ass. Now tie the lace on your right nipple to the big toe of your left leg and the lace on your left nipple to the big toe of your right leg. They must be tied really tight. Now cuff your hands, take the hanger and lay down on the bed. You'll allowed to get out of this only after slapping your thighs 25 times ( on each thigh). If the clamps come off, you shall start all over again.
P.s: you shall not wear clamps for more than 15 minutes straight. So take a 2 minute break after every 15 minutes.
You shall tie the lace tight and shall slap as hard as you can.

Ask if you need any clarification or modification.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, breasts, control, self bondage