Old 01-31-2020, 02:19 AM   #1
sassysteph
Baby Member

Default I'm new.. with new toys! (23F)

I'm Steph, 23 years old, female and super new to the show (well, with an account now, I haven't been brave enough before). I apologise now for the long post.. I had a sudden urge to join getdare after my first toy purchases, my first vibrators etc, which came today! Literally opened the box an hour ago and have locked myself in my room to have some fun.

I was hoping for some tasks to break in these new toys, whether good or evil, and to see if I like/dislike what I believe I will.

New toys and other items I have at my disposal:
- Remote control knicker vibrator
- ankle and wrist cuffs
- nipple suckers
- bullet vibrator
- rope
- dildo gag
- pegs/pant hanger
- 2 belts
- scarf

To begin, I'd rather stay away from any penetration (but my throat? all yours), if I could be so kind to request. But I am willing to try breast/nipple bondage/play, bladder control (no peeing myself please - but you can push me), control of breath (like holding my breath tasks - not restriction of breath because it is just me and that is dangerous), and bondage in general. Pain (without permanent marks), writing lines, blindfolds, sensory deprivation, wedgies, sound displeasing but am willing to try if told to. Anything else I shall consider and try and accomplish the task, I am figuring out my likes, dislikes and limits as we go along.. Thank you x

Dislikes: gags, blindfolds
Limits: Public, video/webcam/pics, illegal, scat, insertion,

Very vague as I've yet to explore, will update as I learn more..
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 03:23 AM   #2
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysteph View Post
I'm Steph, 23 years old, female and super new to the show (well, with an account now, I haven't been brave enough before). I apologise now for the long post.. I had a sudden urge to join getdare after my first toy purchases, my first vibrators etc, which came today! Literally opened the box an hour ago and have locked myself in my room to have some fun.

I was hoping for some tasks to break in these new toys, whether good or evil, and to see if I like/dislike what I believe I will.

- ankle and wrist cuffs
- nipple suckers
- bullet vibrator
- rope
- dildo gag
- pegs/pant hanger
- 2 belts
- scarf

To begin, I'd rather stay away from any penetration (but my throat? all yours), if I could be so kind to request. But I am willing to try breast/nipple bondage/play, bladder control (no peeing myself please - but you can push me), control of breath (like holding my breath tasks - not restriction of breath because it is just me and that is dangerous), and bondage in general. Pain (without permanent marks), writing lines, blindfolds, sensory deprivation, wedgies, sound displeasing but am willing to try if told to. Anything else I shall consider and try and accomplish the task, I am figuring out my likes, dislikes and limits as we go along.. Thank you x
Lets see what you're made of then...
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 05:38 AM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysteph View Post

- ankle and wrist cuffs
- nipple suckers
- bullet vibrator
- rope
- dildo gag
- pegs/pant hanger
- 2 belts
- scarf

If you can tighten each belt around each breast. If you can't use rope and tie each breast off to an ankle. Place your remote control knocker vibe in place along with any pair of strechy knickers. Attach the nipple suckers, gag, blindfold, and then wrist cuffs running them through your underwear. You will stay like that until you cum. Of course you can use the remote as much as you want, but you must be in a wedgie whenever you activate it/release when you relax the wedgie.

This may be a lot to do at once, so if you want to take it in steps go ahead. I don't want you to choke on your gag while bound or something else. Hopefully you enjoy this dare and focus on all the feelings of being bound.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 06:27 AM   #4
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Tie yourself in a crotch rope. Edge 5 times by humping on 5 different objects. The number of minutes you take to complete your 5 edges is the number of spanks you must give each ass cheek and each inner thigh using your belts.

For sensory deprivation you might want to also consider getting some ear plugs/ear defenders/noise cancelling headphones.

Not for right now, but maybe a future dare/task, do your nipple suckers also work on your clit?

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, bondage, control, newbie, vibrator