Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-28-2020, 02:38 AM   #1
Jamie_Jay

Stop At Master's request: punish this slave boy (feet and humiliation)

I am 22M sub and my master is 24.

Yesterday we went for a walk to the park. I am never allowed underwear or socks and always have to wear zipped sweaters with nothing underneath and the zipper half open.

At some point master asked me to take off my shoes and walk barefoot. I didn't do it because i got a little nervous about all the people that were there.

Master already delivered his punishment by forcing me to kiss his shoes in the park and apologise and also slapping my face, cock and balls.

And as part of my punishment he asked me to post in this thread for people to participate in punishing me. He wants you to make me regret not doing something as simple as walking with no shoes on by giving me something even more difficult to do next time i go out with him (involving me barefoot in public).

All ideas are welcome. The only rules are they have to be 100% humiliating and have to involve at least taking my shoes off. (You're welcome to make me strip other items of clothing).
Will report back here once i accomplish them.

You can PM me, post here or contact me on Kik: joshak_96

Sub Jamie
Jamie_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 05:21 AM   #2
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Hmm ok do you and your master know how long it takes you to get to the park walking? Once you know that you guys should head out to the park but first your master needs to zip tie your shoes together not too tight though still want you to be able to move a bit. You now have a choice stay in the zip tied shoes and not get there in time and get punished by your master by letting him write or draw anything he wants on your feet and walking home that way. Or take off your shoes and make the time and know that your being a good boy for your master.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveBoy31 for this post:
Old 01-28-2020, 06:20 AM   #3
Jamie_Jay

Hey SlaveBoy31! Master thinks it's fabulous idea, he got super excited about it (I wish I can say the same about me :$). But since the park is quite far, we can only go there by car. So he said he'll modify the idea a little and will ask me to complete w certain number of laps around the park within time limit and I'll have to choose whether to do them with my shoes tied together or barefoot.

This is gonna be very exciting for him and humiliating for me. I deserve it though...

Thanks a lot

Keep giving us punishment ideas everyone!

Last edited by Jamie_Jay; 01-28-2020 at 06:26 AM.
Old 01-28-2020, 06:35 AM   #4
Jamie_Jay

Quick Update on Slaveboy31's idea.

Master just told me that if I decide to take my shoes off at anypoint during the laps, I won't be allowed to put them back on. This is to make sure i don't alternate between being barefoot and wearing shoes. And to make sure of that he said if i decide to take them off, I'll have to give them to him.
So there would be no possibility to hide my embarrassment no matter what.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:31 AM   #5
StrictSir
Baby Member

As a punishment your Master should make you carry your shoes at arm's length, one shoe resting on each upturned palm, during your next barefoot walk in the park. Not only will this be humiliating, but your arms will soon ache and shake, especially if Master decides to make you walk very slowly. A dropped shoe results in another lap. Improved obedience should result.
StrictSir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrictSir for this post:
Old 01-28-2020, 11:05 AM   #6
Jamie_Jay

Thank you Strict Sir for that idea.

Master said he'll make me do that on our way back to the car at the end. He insists on confiscating my shoes as soon as I chose to take them off.

He also said that to up this a little, every time i drop a shoe i'll have to take an article of clothing off. And if I end up naked before getting to the car I'll have to complete a lap naked. (however that depends on the time and business of the park. No getting in trouble!)

More ideas Welcome
Old 01-29-2020, 04:40 AM   #7
Jamie_Jay

Unhappy

Hello everyone,

I though I'd update you on what happened and is going to happen based on what we received.

Someone contacted on kik yesterday shortly after posting my thread (early morning in my timezone) and suggested that i should be forced to wear my shoes all the time while at home (no socks for extra discomfort) as punishment for not taking them off in the park.

Although Master is interested in ideas involving public exposure, and although i am not allowed any clothing at home (except an occasional chastity cage), he liked the idea and thought it would encourage me to take them off on our next trip to the park for some comfort.

So here i am, naked and been stuck in my shoes for about 18h and counting. I even spent the night with my shoes on. My feet are starting to get sore and they're super sweaty and sticky. Not sure how much longer i can take this but do I have the choice?

Lastly Master decided we'll be going to the park tonight. It will be quite late and we expect it won't be busy at all. I will be forced to accomplish tge punishments i received so far, but we will be spending some time there and will have time for more.

So if anyone still got any ideas to try out tonight, drop me a message. Humiliate me how you like.
Old 01-31-2020, 06:16 AM   #8
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Hey how did the park go the other day with the punishments?

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

Old 01-31-2020, 04:55 PM   #9
Jamie_Jay

Hey Slaveboy31

Thanks for following up.

We couldn't go to the park for the last couple of days because the weather got bad. But we went there tonight. In fact we just came back and master asked me to write my report straight away, so here it is.

So as i mentioned in a previous post, master had me wear my shoes at home and sleep in them too. Despite not being able to go to the park on that day, he insisted on me keeping the shoes on. I had to put plastic bags around then to shower.

If i'm being honest, i think this is enough of a punishment, as by the end of day 3, my feet were rely sore and i really wanted to take my shoes off. But that's exactly what master wanted.

We deliberately went to the park quite late to make sure it is not busy. I had my regular outfit on. Zipped sweater with nothing underneath, sweatpants, no underwear and obviously ny soes with no sock. But additionally i had my dick locked in chastity for 2 days. Master knows i become a lot more responsive and obedient after a day or two caged.

When we got there, there weren't anybody. Only a biker or two occasionally. Otherwise just Master and I.
Master took the opportunity to proceed with my punishment right away. He ziptied my shoes together and asked me to complete 5 laps around the park in 3 mins. (It is not a big one, so 3 mins are reasonable, but certainly not with baby steps).

He started the timer and stupid me thought i'd try jumping. After 20 seconds or so I was out of breath and only a few meters into the first lap. Master reminded me that if I fail, i'll have to continue wearing the shoes for the rest of the week, and other punishments will be used.

Honestly, I didn't want that. I couldn't afford more days stuck in my shoes nor I could take more punishments. I dropped to the ground, undid my laces and took my shoes of. The first thought was, oh god, what a relief. Then I started noticing the cold and texture of the ground. Then I proceeded with my laps barefoot like a good boy.
Master collected my shoes while i was running.

I finished my 5 laps in 3 mins 13 seconds. Master said that if I had skipped the jumping, I would have made it in time. So he put me in a predicament. Either stay locked in chastity for an additional 13 days, or strip totally naked, and complete a lap.
He knew this was my weak spot. He knew I'd do anything to stay away from chastity.

At this point my dick was straining in my cage. And horny me refused the idea of being locked for 2 weeks. So I agreed to the second option. I stripped naked, and proceeded with my lap.
I was so lucky because there was no one there at the time. And a lap doesn't take long anyway.

With the naked lap complete, Master teased me a little by touching my body and caged cock and by saying stuff like "imagine if someone comes by" or "what if i leave you here naked".
Master knew i liked it cz I was leaking in my cage.

Eventually we went back home, but this time, instead of stripping upon arrival like I usually do, I simply wasn't allowed my clothes back after stripping them at the park.

That was the first time i get fully naked in public and it was extremely risky but super exciting. Master was pretty pleased with my performance and I got rewarded with an orgasm.

However i'll be back in my cage tomorrow morning because master is planning another trip to the park soon amd he thinks the cage really helped.

He is willing to hear your ideas this time as well. Not to punish me, but just to expose and humiliate me!

Looking forward to hearing from y'all!
Old 02-01-2020, 03:26 AM   #10
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Nice that sounds like it was a lot of fun. Lol I can’t believe you thought you were going to jump all the way around the park. That was quite the predicament for sure I don’t know which one I would have gone with out of 13 days locked or a naked lap.

Lol I think you should do a lap or two with just your pants on and one of your master’s old shoes tied your face so you can enjoy the aroma as you run. Then I think you should do 15 push-ups and every time you go down you have to kiss master's soles.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, feet, naked, public, punishment