Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2020, 07:25 AM   #1
Soft_humiliation_

Female Diaper wetting slave requires dares from cruel mistresses~ 19/f

Hello! It's been a while since I'm back on getdare, i had to go on a hiatus due to some personal issues.

I won't bore you with those though. I've got a few diapers at my disposal, and more coming in soon.
Past few days I've been getting back into my dirty habits and felt like I was idle and horny enough to get back on getdare.

I'm really in need of some VERY humiliating(make sure to see limits) diaper dares, ESPECIALLY from mistresses, they can push me to my limits. I'm also fond of wetting in jeans(not too much), and I kinda want to try hypnosis. Will also torture my clit for you and a little bit of anal.
I will provide a detailed report if the dares are to my liking, and are creative.

So if there's any mistresses out there, interested in playing with a little diaper wetting slave, feel free to Kik me, or send a PM

My Kik is - bitchbaby1818

Likes: thick diapers, extreme verbal degradation, pee desperation, wetting, ice play, hot sauce/icyhot, humping, hard pain, hidden public humiliation, slapping, public diaper pee

Dislikes(can be used as punishment): pee drinking, pee on face

Limits(these are strict no-nos): family, social suicide, pics/vids, scat, face/ above the neck, drinking/eating bodily fluids, blood, needles, nipples/boobs(they're very sensitive)

Kik- bitchbaby1818

Last edited by Soft_humiliation_; 01-12-2020 at 07:35 AM.
Soft_humiliation_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diapers, mistress, pee, slave