Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-12-2020, 12:55 AM   #1
jestergestures

Wait Fantasy Roleplay Punishment Dice Dare

Heya, this is my first dice dare. I was inspired by a few other roleplay dice dares I've seen here on getDare. I got the idea a couple nights ago when I remembered that I bought a costume for a renaissance fair and then didn't end up going. I thought I really ought to do something with that costume... Anywho, you're more than welcome to reroll as many times as you like if you end up with something that's a limit. However, there is a penalty at the end if you've rerolled, but I tried to make them pretty tame. They're still unpleasant, of course, but as far as I'm aware they won't ruin your life or anything. I would love to know how this dare went for you if you try it! At some point I'll be rolling the die for myself, and I'll post my own report when that happens. Hope you enjoy!

What you will need:
  • The spanking implement of the species you rolled.
  • Paper and a pen or pencil. (It might be interesting to use a quill and ink if you have them.)
  • A permanent marker.
  • A place to sit or stand during time out.
  • A 6 sided die.
  • A dildo, or other object you can safely insert, and lube. A condom might also come in handy.
  • A bowl or glass of room temperature water.
  • Ice.
  • Toothpaste, vapo rub or icyhot.
  • A bar of soap.
What you might want (optional):
  • Something to wear that fits the fantasy theme, as long as you don't mind them potentially getting wet.
  • Music or ambience.
  • Candles. (Use safely!)
Roll for your species:
  1. Human - Hairbrush or wooden spoon
  2. Orc - Paddle
  3. Halfling - Flogger or belt
  4. High elf - Cane
  5. Wood elf - Switch
  6. Imp (Unlucky) - Pick two from above
You are the apprentice of a powerful but strict wizard named Wymond Bennett. As the heir(ess) to his legacy of magic, studying beneath him is not an honor to be taken lightly. Very few mages would get this chance, and you are extraordinarily fortunate to have been accepted as his student. Unfortunately, your studies leave you with very little free time. When your good friend Merek suggests that the two of you see a play together, the temptation overwhelms you and your responsibilities are forgotten. You tell yourself that your master will be none the wiser... and he might have been if he hadn't decided to test your abilities a few days later.

He asks you to perform a spell... the spell you should have been learning instead of slacking off with Merek. You get the words all wrong and instead of turning yourself invisible, the spell...
  1. ... causes water to spill out from the space above your head, drenching you. [Pour a large bowl of room temperature water over your head or a glass of water into your lap. You can use chilly water if you prefer. You must wait at least 5 minutes before changing into dry clothes.]
  2. ... causes insulting words to appear on your body. [Pick 5 humiliating words to write in different places on your body with a permanent marker. You can decide how visible the writing will be.]
  3. ... makes you so cold that you start to shiver. [Tease your nipples with a couple ice cubes or put a handful of them into your underwear until they melt.]
  4. ... summons a phantom that attacks and fondles you. It takes a while for Wymond to fight it off and banish it. [Apply toothpaste, vapo rub or icyhot to your nipples and wait for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it off. During this time, feel free to grope at and tease yourself.]
  5. ... seems to do nothing at first, until you feel the waistband of your undergarments slowly rising into the air. [Give yourself a wedgie and don't pick it until your spanking is over.]
  6. ... leaves a taste in your mouth so foul that you can't help but try to spit it out. [Put a bar of soap in your mouth and hold it there for 5 minutes. No rinsing until after your punishment.]
What follows is a very awkward conversation about why you didn't even know the spell you were supposed to be learning. Wymond is very disappointed in you, and he can't allow such disobedience to go unpunished. He orders you to remove your outer layers of clothing and get your usual spanking implement(s).

Position:
  1. Touching your toes.
  2. Lying down.
  3. On all fours.
  4. Standing.
  5. Diaper position (on your back with your legs up).
  6. Bent over the side of a bed or back of a chair with your palms on the seat.
How many swats (if you are an imp you will give yourself the same amount of spankings with each implement):
  1. 35
  2. 40
  3. 45
  4. 50
  5. 60
  6. 70
After you receive your spanking, you are sent to your room to reflect on your punishment. When you've thought about your actions (when time is up), you are to write "I will obey Master Wymond." 100 times on a piece of paper.

Time Out:
  1. 10 minutes.
  2. 20 minutes.
  3. 30 minutes.
  4. 35 minutes.
  5. 40 minutes.
  6. 45 minutes.
Position:
  1. Kneeling.
  2. Nose against the wall.
  3. Face down, ass up.
  4. Standing with your arms behind your back.
  5. Standing with your arms above your head.
  6. Sitting.

Extra punishment [If at any point you rerolled or were unable to complete a task, roll from here.]:
  1. Master Wymond, still displeased with your behavior, instructs you to collect a vial of werewolf semen. You think he must be a madman for giving you such a dangerous task over something as trivial as not studying, but he threatens to reconsider your apprenticeship if you refuse. So, on the night of a full moon, you find a nice spot in the grass to disrobe... and you wait with a vial in your hand. [Using your dildo and lube, fuck yourself as roughly as you can tolerate in the ass until you orgasm.]
  2. In order to avoid future punishment, you create a sigil and wear it on your body for good fortune. [Using the phrase "I was punished by Master Wymond.", create a sigil using the method described in the link and draw it somewhere visible on your body.]
  3. Master Wymond, still displeased with your behavior, instructs you to meditate for 30 minutes over the next three nights. Absolutely no distractions. [Pretty obvious. For the next three nights before you go to bed, you will meditate for 30 minutes.]
  4. Master Wymond has you run down to the village and back 3 times. [Run in place until you get tired.]
  5. The next time you attempt the spell that got you punished, your wand starts making an awful sound. [Play 5 songs you hate and listen to each one all the way through.]
  6. During your next lesson with Master Wymond, you aren't allowed any bathroom breaks. The pressure is unbearable and you inevitably make a mess of yourself. [Either wet yourself in your underwear or pour a glass of warm water into your lap and stay that way for 10 minutes.]
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to jestergestures for this post:
Old 07-09-2020, 10:40 PM   #2
jestergestures

My roommate went on a camping trip so I finally had the house to myself and the privacy to try out my own dice dare!
2 - Paddle
6 - 5 minute mouth soaping
6 - Bent over chair
6 - 70 swats
100 written lines
1 - 10 minute cornertime
6 - Sitting
(How spooky, I rolled three sixes in a row.)
I set everything up the night before, leaving out my clothes and implements ahead of time. I even broke out a fresh bar of soap. (The anticipation of waiting for a sound spanking is simultaneously a nightmare and dream come true, isn't it?) When the moment to be punished had finally arrived, I took my five minute mouth soaping and then prepared to receive a proper spanking. 70 swats is, in my experience, a bit of a low number. If I was to be thoroughly punished, there would need to be a few more smacks than that applied to my naughty cheeks. So I was given a good, hard warm-up spanking of 100 swats with a hairbrush. 50 over my trousers, 50 over my undergarments. Then 70 with the paddle on my bare bottom. Afterwards, with my pants and undergarments still lowered, I sat my sore cheeks on a wooden stool and used a quill and some ink to write my lines from the corner of the room. Any time I smudged the ink, I crossed that line out and it didn't count. With the lights out and the curtains drawn, I wrote my lines by candlelight only.
I wish I could say I've learned my lesson but if I did I would be lying. In fact, the only thing more exciting than causing mischief is the punishment I get as a result. This certainly won't be my last encounter with the paddle while my roommate is away.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, cornertime, dice dare, punishment, wedgie