Old 12-12-2019, 04:11 PM   #1
Rickybob

Default College Survival Guide: First Year [M/M]

Hello, been a while since I've been on here actively and just have been looking to see whats been up. I noticed a lot of stories never finished so I decided to make a complete story. Always wanted to do it when I first joined. Hope you all enjoy the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will start off slow but the content will come in. Hope you all enjoy and any feedback is welcomed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1: Morning

The sun entered my room resting on my face as if it wanted me to wake up already. I opened my eyes, taking in the warmth of the sun and feeling a smile run across my face. Today is the first day of my new life; move in day for University of Mount Duba. I stumbled out of bed draping my bed sheets across the floor, and practically ran to my bathroom to get ready. In the bathroom I started by brushing my teeth, trying to remain conscious of getting my entire mouth as not to have any bad breath throughout the day.

After my teeth were clean I stripped to get ready to shower. However, I stopped to view my body in the mirror. Not bad I thought, my body is definitely more toned from last year, but I continued to remain the same height; 5’6”. Oh well, I thought, then jumped into the water and begin to let the water flow over every inch of my brown body. I quickly started with shampooing my hair, then I grabbed my soap and began to lather my body, paying extra attention to my dick and ass. While I was doing that I began to get hard and got my 7" dick fully erect. I started jerking off, slipping two fingers in my hole making my toes curl with excitement. I was getting closing to cumming then I heard my alarm go off. I stoped and finished showering, knowing damn well I will get blue balls later. I began to get dressed, some pink trunks, ripped jeans, and an oversized but cute button up. As soon as I finished I heard a knock on my door.

Ruben we are leaving in 30 minutes,” My mom yelled through the door.

Ok mom, I am coming down right now,” I replied.

I make my way down the stairs and see my mom has a plate ready for me next to my dad and younger brother.

Where’s Adam,” I sighed.

He had to go to work, but he did leave you a note. Up in his room on his desk,” my dad mumbled, food spilling out of his mouth.

Oh, I’ll go have a quick look then,” I whispered, then walked back up to my older brothers room.

I walk into my brothers room and walked over to his desk to see a white envelope. I began to open it and then stopped myself. I folded it and put it in my pocket, just in case I needed to have something to get me through the day. I walked away from the desk and headed out the door ready to start my new chapter.
Old 12-13-2019, 02:26 PM   #2
Rickybob

Chapter 2: Move in

I had just woken up from the drive 20 minutes ago so I was still a bit sleepy, but once I looked outside I was awestruck. All around me I can see ocean, clear skies, and the gorgeous buildings of the university. This is where I will be spending the next four years of my life, at this University located literally on the beach. Once the car reached the dorm I couldn't wait in the car any longer and jumped out only to be greeted by a tall, brown, black haired, toned man; wearing a light blue polo and khaki pants.

Hello, My name is Trevor and I’ll be one of the RA’s for your dorm this year.” He then stuck out his hand to greet me.

Hello, My names Ruben, nice to meet you,” I shyly respond, extending my own hand out to greet his while being in awe of his beauty.

Well then let's get you all checked in.” Trevor smiles at me, then squeezes my hand tight and guides me to the front desk of the dorm, weaving through parents and students.

Once we got to the front desk he lets go of my hand and goes on the opposite side of the desk. “Do you mind if i see your ID,” He asks. I reach into my pocket and hand him my license. When he reaches for it his hand comes into contact mine, as if he never wanted to let go of my hand in the first place.

Lets see,” his eyes flicker back and forth from computer screen to ID. I feel myself getting lost in his dark brown eyes. “Right, there you are. Ruben Rodriguez correct?

Yes.” I respond. “Wow, well would you look that looks like you're on my floor. Why don’t you grab your bags and I can show you to your room.” With that Trevor hands me back my ID and hands me a key.

I walk back to where my family is parked and begin to help them unload. After finally getting everything out of the car I lead them towards the front entrance where we run into Trevor again.

Ready to see your new room for the year!” Trevor then leads us past the front desk, down the hall, and finally stops right in front of a room numbered 69. “Alright here you all are, Room 69. It seems that your roommates have yet to arrive. Hopefully they come by the end of the day. Before I go just a reminder we will be having a floor meeting at 9pm today. Meet in the floor lounge.” Trevor looked at me, winks at me and lays a hand on my shoulder. He smiles at me before taking off to help someone else.

I look back to see Trevor walking away, only really focusing on that nice ass of his. In the distance I can hear my mom say “I feel like this will be a fun year for you.
Old 12-13-2019, 02:30 PM   #3
Rickybob

The Chapters will start getting much steamier and more sexual from here on out. Hope you all enjoy. Also feedback is very recommended.

Last edited by Rickybob; 12-17-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Rickybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 12:10 PM   #4
Rickybob

Chapter 3: Midnight

My parents helped me move everything in and are now back home. I start to get myself relaxed in my new bed waiting for my roommate to come any moment. While I wait, I start to get comfy and change into short-shorts and a pink tank. I connect my phone to my speaker and start playing Broklyen Babe. 30 seconds into the song I hear a knock on my door and check to see who it is. I open the door to be greeted by Trevor confused by what he was doing here but happy to see him.

“Oh hey, is the music too loud,” I say softly.

Oh don’t worry about that right now, we will go over that in the meeting. Just wanted to check in to see if your roommate dropped by.” Trevor replied, turning his eyes to the empty bed.

“Yea, he hasn’t dropped by yet. Kinda a bummer, I was really excited to meet my roommate,” I respond, looking over at the empty bed too. Trevor looked back at me and smiled.

“Well, if he doesn’t come, you will have a room to yourself this year. Just make sure not to have too much sex in here, i’m next door and would prefer not to hear moaning.” Trevor chuckled, while resting a hand on my shoulder. As soon as he said that my face starts to go bright red.

“I… I wou-wouldn’t….” I stammer before he cuts me off.

“Ah, I'm just messing,” he responds still laughing a bit. “However, if you ever need some advice on anything let me know, I’ve been around the block.” As soon as he said that I felt my heart flutter. “Anyhow, it is almost time for the meeting, why don’t you put on some less revealing clothes and we can walk to the lounge.” Trevor said, looking at me waiting for a response.

“Uh, yea,” I whisper still flustered. I head back into my room to put on some sweats and a sweater over the clothes I was already wearing. I walk back to the door to see Trevor still there and eyeing my body.

“Let’s go then,” Trevor says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the lounge.

-------10 pm----------
After the meeting I walk back to my room, with the empty bed still there. Maybe he won’t come, but all I know is that I am beat and ready for bed. I decided to strip naked to head to bed.

-------Midnight----------
I woke up to a loud bang in my room, as if something had fallen and broken. I sit upright, scared of what I just heard. Across the room, I see this guy wearing a leather jacket, tight black pants. He turns over to me and I can see his face a bit better and noticed something was off, as if he was drunk or high. He’s tall, not as tall as Trevor, but still taller than me, and Latino from the looks of it. He also had this scary face as if he was annoyed I was sleeping. Im broken out of my trance by the first words he said to me.

“Well, I didn’t know I was going to be getting a new bitch boy to fuck all year long.”
Old 12-17-2019, 03:17 PM   #5
Rickybob

Chapter 4: Bitch Boy

“Get up and let me look at that nice body of yours bitch boy,” This stranger said, voice getting lower and his face looking more intimidating.

I don’t respond. I’m still shocked by not only his presence in the room but by what he has been calling me; bitch boy. As I am sitting up right, I can feel my mind yelling at me to run, to make it past him and just run next door to Trevor, but my body remains still. Why can’t I run, out of all times why is my body going stiff now? I’m scared, I can feel tears start to run down my face.

“If I have to walk over there bitch boy I will make sure that I am going to end happy, you understand. Now I’ll give you to the count of three to get up and let me see that body.”

One…

I close my eyes, terrified now of what was going to happen.

Two…

I hear his footsteps approaching closer so I throw the blanket over me hoping I would disappear.

Three…

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

“Ruben, hey buddy you mind opening the door? I heard a loud crash and just wanted to check in.” Once I heard that voice I knew I was saved. Trevor came to my rescue, he wanted to make sure I was okay. I can feel more tears leave my eyes, this time due to happiness, not fear. I remove the blanket and see the random guy had stopped halfway in the room. He looks at me then goes back and sits on his bed, expecting me to open the door. I look at him, then slowly get out of the bed and make my way towards the door. I turn back before I open it, seeing a big smirk run across his face. What a prick, he scares me and now he is just laughing at me. I turn back and open the door to reveal a Trevor in just his boxers.

Hey, everything ok?” he asks, while resting a hand on my shoulder.

Uh, yeah.” I respond, lying to him.

Are you sure it looks like you’ve been crying.” He responds, placing his hands on my face. This gets my heart racing and I can feel my cock began to twitch.

He must’ve had a nightmare, then was startled when I came into the room and made the noise,” the stringer chimes in, interrupting my moment with Trevor.

Ah, and I take it you are Miguel?” Trevor ask, now looking at the stranger.

Yes I am. I apologize for the noise, but if you don’t mind I am tired and would like to go to bed, and sunshine over here needs to put on some clothes so he can hide that boner,” Miguel chuckles.

Trevor looks at me and his face goes red. “Yes, sorry about that.” He then rushes back to his room. I look at my roommate and tell him “You have some nerves to call me a bitch boy then all of a sudden kick the RA out.

Yea, I know I’m sorry about that, but look on the bright side. I got to see your body and I saved you from embarrassment with your crush before he can see your cock getting stiff,” he laughs.

I look down and see that I’m still naked. Horrified, I quickly throw on some clothes and jump back into bed.

Alright I get it, you're tired. Well, get some rest bitch boy we have a fun day tomorrow.”

With his final words, I hear him move to turn the light off. I close my eyes and began to drift off to sleep, imagining myself in Trevor’s arms.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:40 PM   #6
Rickybob

ChAPTER 5: Sunshine

----Monday 7:30 am----

I wake up the next morning, feeling a bit sleepy still, but force myself to sit up. As sit in bed trying to wake up I give a quick glance over to my roommate. Still asleep. I let out a sigh of relief, I don’t think I was ready to have a conversation with him just yet after last night. I finally feel a bit more awake and decided that I should take a shower. I go and grab my towel then stop. Maybe I should check the bathrooms first, and see how the community showers will work.

I make my way to the bathroom and enter, and was surprised to see that it wasn’t this huge room but just three toilets, three urinals, and 4 showers all next to each other. I walk over to the shower to get a better idea of what I am working with, but as I walk forward Trevor somehow walks out and bumps into me.

Oh, I’m so sorry.” I say stepping back looking a shirtless Trevor, with nothing but a towel.

Hey, Ruben,” he says bubbly. “Don’t worry about it happens all the time. If you're looking at the showers to decided what to bring, I would recommend just bringing a towel and a bag with your stuff in it. Not much room or space to set clothes down. Also if you scared about half naked don't be, your body is super amazing I wouldn’t be too worried if I were you. Anyways, I need to head out, but nice to see you.” He tells me with the biggest smile on his face and walks out. I continue to stare at his amazing body until he leaves, then I snapped back to reality and decided to go get my things. During the walk back I couldn’t stop thinking about what Trevor said to me. I finally get back to my room and and when I walk in I quickly lose my smile. Miguel had just woken up and was staring at me, as if he was waiting for me to get back to the room.

Hey bitch boy, did you have a good night's sleep?” He asks in a sarcastic way.

Besides waking up at midnight and being scared shitless, I think I slept really well.” I told him, with anger in my voice.

Listen, sorry about last night. Honestly, there were things I needed to know the answer too, and well now that I know I will try to be a better roommate.” He then looks at me with his face looking so sincere that I want to trust him.

Does that mean you won’t be calling my bitch boy anymore?” I ask.

Oh fuck no, you're still going to be my bitch boy.” He says laughing, then stops. “However, in this room, I'll call you sunshine. Those are the only options you have.” He smirks then stands up removing his covers off him. This reveals a half naked Miguel in nothing but just some red boxer briefs. I lose my train of thought as I see his amazing body. Unconsciously my mouth opens but I don't notice. I continue to stare at my roommate. He then walks up to me, place a finger on my chin, then lifts it up, closing my mouth back shut.

I take it you either like the name or like my body, isn't that right sunshine.” He smirks again, his face inches away from mine. Finally I regain my composure and back away turning towards my bed, in part to hide the growing bulge in my shorts.

It’s better than bitch boy I guess.” I say in a somber tone, trying to hide the fact of how turned on I am.

Well, I’m about to shower sunshine, why don’t you tag along? Or, did you need to take care of that growing problem?” Miguel ask and I turn around quickly, my face now bright red.

I'm not hard, and Uh, you mean … like… shower together? In the same… “ but before I finish Miguel cuts me off.

Not in the same one obviously, although I wouldn’t mind.” He winks at me. I can feel my face turning bright red now.

Uh, yea, let me just get my things and my towel real quick.” With that I turn around and start to stip. I stop before I pull down my underwear, and go grab my towel wrapping it around my waist. I then remove my underwear and flip my rock hard dick up, having my towel hide it from Miguel. I grab my shower things turning around telling him I’m ready.

What, didn’t want to get naked in front of me and show me that raging boner. You know I am naked too if you want to see mine." he responds smiling. I look down to see that he is naked, with a raging hard on. I turn around and before I say anything he responds, “Alright I get it personal space. You can look now, I have a towel on.” I look back and he does have a towel around his waist but boner still tenting in the towel. He opens the door, adjust his dick to where its now hiding, and says “After you.” I walk out, but as I move past him he whispers, “It’s 8 inches in case you were curious.” then we walked down the hall, ready to start our day.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:28 PM   #7
Rickybob

Chapter 6: Invitation

---Monday 7:48 pm--

Miguel and I get back after having explored the campus a bit and getting something to eat. Although I’m not particularly fond of Miguel, It’s better than being alone, plus he has gotten a lot better since that first night. We walk into our room and I immediately strip my shoes and fall into my bed, curling up like a ball.

“Didn’t know you get tired that easy sunshine.”

“I don’t, it's just so much to take in all at once ya know.” I sit up on my bed, legs dangling off my bad. I look towards Miguel. He has managed to change into a tank top that hugs his amazing body. I start to stare and my mouth drops open a bit.

“Like what you see?” Miguel says, winking at me. I regain my thoughts and quickly close my mouth.

“Don’t flatter yourself, I was just zoning out.”

“Well, if you want to zone out, there is something that you can focus on.” Miguel then puts his hand on his pants, begging to unbutton his jeans. He starts to slide them down slowly, allowing his pubes to show. At this point I’m memorized, I can't look away. Luckily a knock comes from the door, Miguel looks, and stops, putting his pants back to normal height and lays on his bed. I walked over to the door and open it, surprised to see Trevor standing there.

“Hey Ruben,” Trevor says with a smile on his face, then looks at Miguel, smile fading. “And Hi Miguel, sorry I didn’t know you would be here.”

“Well, It is my room so 50/50 chance I would be.” Miguel says with a smirk.

“Well, Ruben I wanted to let you know that my frat is hosting socials, for people who want to join. Our first one is tonight and you should come out!” Trevor rested his hands on my shoulders and gives them a squeeze.

Before I can respond Miguel answers, “We will make sure to be there. Won’t we sunshine.”

“Yes, we will be there,” I respond.

“Amazing, well let me give you my number real quick and the address to the house. Hope to see you there soon.” Trevor then gives me the info, smiles at me. He looks at a smirking Miguel, rolls his eyes and then leaves. I close the door and look at Miguel as if to say, what the heck.

“Look, sorry I interrupted your moment with your crush, but have you ever got drunk?” Miguel says looking at me.

“What do you mean? It’s just a social isn’t it. Trevor didn’t mention drinking.” I sit down on bed, getting worried and breathing heavier. Miguel walks over to me and sits down. He places his hand on my shoulder.

“Hey listen, I’ll stay with you the entire time ok. If someone asks why you aren’t drinking just let them know I'm drinking for you tonight ok.” Miguel’s staring at me waiting for an answer. I begin to calm down. I look back at him and smile. “Thank you.”

“Let’s get ready bitch boy.” Miguel laughs at me, now standing up and stripping.

“Hey!” I say with a pout. Before I can get my next words in Miguel quickly responds, “fuck, sorry sunshine. I’ll do better.” He winks at me, then tosses his shirt over my head. I grab the shirt and toss it back at him, laughter comes out of both of our mouths.
Old 04-17-2021, 06:09 PM   #8
Ballbasher

I swear I've read this on gay demon.com or some similar site.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 07:39 PM   #9
Rickybob

Default Chapter 7: Enter the Party

---Monday 8:57pm---
“How do I look?” I move in a circle showing off my entire body to Miguel.

“I would fuck you.” Miguel says while smirking at me.

“Thanks, but really, how do I look?” I say, giving Miguel the baby dog eyes.

“You look amazing.” He says, ruffling my hair. Come on let’s go before we are late.

“Ok let’s go.” I grab Miguel’s hand and lead him out the door.

----9:14 pm----
“Do you even know where we are going?” Miguel ask me while towering over me to look at the gps on my phone.

“Yes, it is right here on my phone.” I point at my phone handing it over to Miguel, still confused as it is saying we are here.

Miguel looks at the phone then at me. “Are you sure you put in the right address? We are already late as it is and I was actually looking forward to dancing with you.” He looks at me giving me a flirty smile.

“Yes, this is where Trevor said to go.” I’m starting to get worried now, what if I did put in the wrong address.

“Oh hey there you guys are!” I hear a familiar voice call out to us. I turn around to see Trevor. “Trevor!” I scream and run towards him. Once I get close enough he pulls me in for a hug. As he is hugging me I feel this electric current flow through my body, a smile forces itself across my face.

“If you two love birds are done, would you mind showing us where the party is at?” Miguel says, walking up and practically ripping me from Trevor’s warm embrace.

Trevor looks at Miguel, almost mad as if he wanted to fight with him on the spot for pulling me away. If looks could kill Miguel would definitely be dead. Trevor turned back at me and said “Yea, let me take you right now. It's actually just down in a riverbed, which Is why I'm here thought you might be lost.” He smiles at me and grabs my hand and starts leading me down the riverbed.

“Why do you have your parties in the riverbed?” I ask as I begin to follow him, Miguel following but a bit further from us.

"That way we don’t get busted. We used to have parties in a random house but this way we can keep the fun going longer.” Trevor helps guide me down the side of the river bed. “Only downside is when it rains then this place fills up, but hey gotta take some losses with some wins right.” Trevor winks at me.

Suddenly I feel one big hand on my shoulder bringing me into Miguel’s body. I look and see Trevor also has the shoulder on him, but pulls away quickly. Miguel chuckles then says “Well boys, looks like we are here, why don't we get our drink on?” I look forward and see a crowd of people, arrangements of stings lights just above everyone's head, and a table full of alcohol.

Miguel being Miguel, walks forward with the type of swagger that he usually puts on when he walks around campus. Before he blends in with the crowd he looks at me and gives me a wink.. I ignore the wink, turn to Trevor and say “Let’s go?” then grab his hand and lead him into the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I know I haven't posted in like two years but lets try to finish this story still!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, gay college, gay dare, gay sex, gay slave