Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2019, 02:59 PM   #16
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

When you tease a man, you should also make your body available to them. Now that's not possible anymore. However, to realize how you should have been available you should go 24 hours without underwear for each of those guys you teased...
ltakltak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 03:04 PM   #17
poiuytr

Default as you didn't reply to PM...

as you didn't reply to my PM, the punishment will be worse: fullfill your ass with 5 icecubes and let them melt while giving you hard spanks with a ruler. you'll stop spanking only once they're totally melted.
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 04:26 AM   #18
purebaby

Updates!!

So far for the past 10 days I've been:
  • Masturbating with my inner cunt lips sealed with closepins twice a day (have only succeeded in cumming that way twice)
  • Spanking my ass 20 times, cunt 15 times and face 10 times once a day
  • Scrubbing my clit with toothpaste and toothbrush once a day
  • Stripping naked for 10 mins outside my home in different places once a day (I used public toilet stalls)
  • Kneeling on rice for 15 mins once a day (per a PM task)
  • Ice cubes in ass and toothpaste on nipples till they melt every night before sleep
  • I have done the clothes pegs + toothpaste on nipples and clit + 30 pussy spanks dare of BigPhil 12 times so far
  • Two additional edges, 10 rubber band snaps to clit and +20 hits to each ass cheek, nipple and cunt every night (before the toothpaste + ice one - as per a PM task)
  • I have gone only three days without underwear so far
  • I haven't cummed in the past 3 days and only came 4 times in 10 days - with 5 days of no cumming in total

I have also completed the one off dare (no repeating) of 150 pussy spanks with a hairbrush. I stopped twice for a couple of hours and therefore ended up with 170. This is the most spanking I've ever done in one day on a single body part and it was VERY difficult. I cried - this is one of the only two punishments that has ever made me cry, the other was edging 16 times consecutively followed by a short spanking and 16 more edges (PM task). I was actually I would "break" or "ruin" my cunt, it was a deep dark red and it was swollen to almost three times it's size as was my clit, they were also visibly throbbing and twitching. I used to wooden side and hit REALLY hard. I was shaking from fear by the end - really didn't want to hit but I forced myself to. That was also one of the days I skipped underwear since It hurt too much to even put underwear on, even sitting hurt and the soreness went on for 3 days or so. Thank you for putting me in my place like this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
as you didn't reply to my PM, the punishment will be worse: fullfill your ass with 5 icecubes and let them melt while giving you hard spanks with a ruler. you'll stop spanking only once they're totally melted.
I didn't see it sorry Sir - I got a lot of PM punishments! But I will begin to do this as well - though I don't know if 5 ice cubes will fit since I'm an anal virgin too, I'll have to do it with one big one or two small ones (the most I could force in I think). I will combine this with the above task of ice cuves in ass and toothpaste on nipples if you allow me.

rules: can't cum without permisson - and even then only allowed ruined orgasms.
can't do insertion tasks unless my dom friend agrees to them.

likes: edging, denial, humiliation, spanking, ice, toothpaste, hidden public, clothes pegs, mind games

limits: photos & videos, piss, scat, blood, messy, permanent, full public, extreme
purebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to purebaby for this post:
Old 12-21-2019, 12:15 PM   #19
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebaby View Post
Updates!!

I have also completed the one off dare (no repeating) of 150 pussy spanks with a hairbrush. I stopped twice for a couple of hours and therefore ended up with 170. This is the most spanking I've ever done in one day on a single body part and it was VERY difficult. I cried - this is one of the only two punishments that has ever made me cry, the other was edging 16 times consecutively followed by a short spanking and 16 more edges (PM task). I was actually I would "break" or "ruin" my cunt, it was a deep dark red and it was swollen to almost three times it's size as was my clit, they were also visibly throbbing and twitching. I used to wooden side and hit REALLY hard. I was shaking from fear by the end - really didn't want to hit but I forced myself to. That was also one of the days I skipped underwear since It hurt too much to even put underwear on, even sitting hurt and the soreness went on for 3 days or so. Thank you for putting me in my place like this!
Glad you are enjoying your tasks in general.

I suppose congratulations on doing all of he spanking in one day, but please be careful and don’t cause any permanent damage or harm to yourself. After all this is all meant to be fun. However I’m guessing that once the soreness went down you were happy to have done it?
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:39 AM   #20
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Before going to sleep, rub toothpaste onto your ckit.

Feel free to pm me.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:28 AM   #21
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Since you denied 30 guys orgasm's

You are now denied , your next 30 orgasms

Only your master can change this , or change it if he wishes
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags