Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-09-2019, 04:06 PM   #1
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Torture Schedule

I'm a 24 year old male, and in need of torture of anykind. I started a schedule for this. Likes, limits and toys you can find in my signature.
Here is the link: https://teamup.com/ksiryp4b4hgqfwi4ji

So please add tasks and I will report back in this thread.

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:17 AM   #2
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

The ballbusting in the morning was really painful, after 10 times i dropped over and and needed five minutes till i could stand again to continue, with hit 25 i dropped over again whimpering on the floor and layed there for 10 minutes before i could stand again.

Thank you for my first task, please keep them coming

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-10-2019, 06:53 AM   #3
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

You asked for torture, so I went into your dislikes for this with mouth soaping.
I was kind and only added it every four days.

For those following along at home, here’s the text I added in the description of the event I added.
Quote:
If you are given another mouth soaping task/punishment in the future you may do it instead of the one below:

Take a bar of soap and run it briefly under water.

Then spend five minutes lathering up the inside of your mouth, by closing your lips around it and moving it in and out.

You may stop to spit out suds at any time.

After this spend a further five minutes holding the bar between your teeth, make sure to bite down slightly.

Do this kneeling in the corner thinking about the most recent punishment you took.

Aftet this you may go rinse your mouth out with water and clean up.
I hope it’s not too harsh- but I’m sure you’ll get used to it pretty quickly

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:58 AM   #4
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for adding this one.
Please keep adding more tasks to fill my schedule

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-10-2019, 03:46 PM   #5
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

The ballbusting fir the bedtime hurted much aswell, i doubled over 3 times during the 25 busts and layed whimpering on the floor.My balls are still aching.

Thank you for this continously task. Please fill my schedule with pain, i try to sleep now with my aching balls, good night everyone.

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-10-2019, 11:11 PM   #6
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

After the pain was gone i slept pretty well, the morning ballbusts made me double overagain, even i layed whimpering on the floor in pain, the busts helped me to wake up. They are still aching now

Please add more painful tasks

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-11-2019, 11:03 AM   #7
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

I've added "hole cleaning"

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:31 AM   #8
lollyem

I added something to your calendar. It's scheduled for the morning, but feel free to do it immediately today to get you started.

The torture:

Quote:
Start off your day with some nipple pain that hopefully will last through the day. Give each nipple 10 hits with a ruler, wooden spoon, or similar. Immediately attach clover clamps and do 10 jumping jacks. Leave them on for 10 minutes, then pull them off without releasing the tension. If you can't pull them off, as punishment hold the chain in your mouth (make sure it's holding your nipples taut) for an extra 5 minutes.
Enjoy!!

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #9
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for adding stuff, keep it coming, will report back to the others when i go to sleep

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-11-2019, 04:46 PM   #10
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Before bed i first fucked my ass with a dildo like shape sooap, this hurted at beginning but i got used to it, even my ass is still sore from the ten minutes i had to do it.
Then i had to lather the inside of my mouth with a bar if soap for five minutes, it was really disgusting. I had to do after tha bite down on the soap and spent 5 more minutes with it in the corner, after that time i rinsed my mouth. I still smell the soap.
Then i did my 25 ball busts before bed, i doubled over again about 3 times. My ass abd balls are pretty sore now.

Thank you for the tasks, keep them coming please

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-12-2019, 01:43 AM   #11
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

After waking up i punched my balls 25 times, even if this helped to wake up i layed on the floor whimpering in the end.
Then i spanked my nipples with a ruler 10 times each, this was not that painful. I attached right after my clover clamps and did 10 jumping jacks, the dangling of the chain pulled the clamps tighter and it refreshed the pain in my nipples, but not enough to cry. Then i waited 10 minutes, during that i got used to the pain. The clamps were stucking to hard by now to pull them off without damage so i held the chain with my mouth for 5 minutes with an strong tense. It hurted much and made me whimpering. After that i did the 50 rubberband snaps to my cock head, this helped me to get away from the pain in my nipples and my still aching balls.

Thank you for this tasks, please keep the pain coming

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-12-2019, 03:45 PM   #12
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

On midday i took the hot sauce and pured it over my balls, it burned a lot, but the burning was constant so i got used to it after a while. Later on the evening I reapplied the hot sauce, this time even on the cock, it burned a lot, nearly unbearable on the cock after ten minutes i stepped under a shower With the hot water aiming my cock for ten minutes, it was really painful and reapplying the hot sauce afterward burned much more than before. Then i fucked myself with the soap dildo again for 10 minutes. My ass is still sore from it. Then i took a qtip and covered it with toothpaste and sticked it completly in my piss slit, it hurted really much, i whinced from it and with the edge and piss slit ducking it hurted quite much more. The rubbing alcohol qtip after the first one hurted much more and i just could whimper. Then i did my 25 punshes. I doubled over two times in pain. Thank you for all this
Please keep adding tasks

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-12-2019, 10:30 PM   #13
lollyem

Great reports! I don't see any that include your plugs yet, so starting immediately you are to wear a medium-sized plug for at least 2 hours every day.

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 05:09 PM   #14
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

In the morning i doubled over 2 times from the 25 morning punshes but they helped to wake me up. With my sore balls i hit the nipples 10 times each and added the cloverclamps then on my nipples for minutes and took then the chain into my mouth to pull on them, which hurted a lot. Then i did the 50 rubberband snaps to my cock which helped again to get my concentration away of the nipplespain. Then i put a medium buttplug in for two hours. Which was a bit arousing. Then i had to eat and for each bite i had to punsh my balls 5 times. I cried and doubled over about 5 times begore i finished the lunch. In the evening I fucked my ass again with the soap and made the ass more sore with it. Then i sticked a toothpaste covered qtip into my pissslit and edged, it burned alot, then i fucked my pissslit for two minutes before changing the qtip to an rubbing alcohol covered one. I cried from the burning and edged another time. Fucked my pissslit again with the qtip and cried much more.
Then i doubled over again from the 25 punshes before going to bed. I putted in my lovense, added a collar and nipple clamps, put on my blindfold and my breathable ball gag and locked the cuffs on my back. Here is the link to control my toy, if you not have added me in the app:
https://api2.lovense.com/c/elbz

Please keep adding tasks

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-14-2019, 03:53 PM   #15
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

I just could sleep in the night after the battery went empty, thanks for this. As i woke up the morning i did my morning punshes and doubled over 4 times through my still sore balls, but they helped to wake me up. Then i hit the nipples 10 times each and added the cloverclamps then on my nipples for minutes and took the chain into my mouth to pull on my nipples, i whimpered in pain. Then i did the 50 rubberband snaps to my cock which helped again to get my concentration away of the nipples pain. Then i put a medium buttplug in for two hours again, this wasn't that bad. Later i had to eat and for each bite i had to punsh my balls 5 times. I cried and doubled over about 7 times before i finished the lunch. This were about 100 busts for the lunch. In the evening I fucked my ass again with the soap and made the ass more sore with it. After that i sticked a toothpaste covered qtip into my pissslit and edged, the burn was strong but bearable, then i fucked my pissslit for two minutes before changing the qtip to an rubbing alcohol covered one. I cried from the burning and edged another time. Fucked my pissslit again with the qtip and cried much more.
Then i doubled over again from the 25 punshes. I got dared again to put my Lovense back in and tie myself up. I will set my stuff up and post the link here then for the people who not added me already.
If you have additions on how i shall tie myself up, please post them, else it will be like the last night.

Thank you for all these tasks, please keep adding stuff

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calendar, cbt, nipple torture, schedule, torture