Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-07-2020, 07:04 PM   #16
VoxellBlack

I rolled a 1 and 3 again. This time, im already sitting in my car! So now I'm stuck cause if I wanted to back out, I'd have to pee in my driver's seat, but if I went through with it, I'd have to do it anyway. Oh nuuuuuuu. It doesn't look like I'm gonna make it out of the car dry...

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 06:30 PM   #17
ShamelessSlut

I got a 6 and 4. I went for a walk in thin panties and a miro skirt. at the park I let lose. I anyone wants to control this slut pig please KIK me

KIK Stacyslut43
[email protected]
24/F/Bi

Likes.
Foot Play, Hypnosis, Humiliation, Body writing, Piss play, Getting messy, A2M, Spankings (ass,tits,pussy), PetPlay, Scat, Gagging, Semi public

Limits
diapers, illegal, blood, social suicide, age play, inflation
ShamelessSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 11:04 AM   #18
Diaperteen03

Post Hopefully I can do it this weekrnd

So I am gonna do this if I get to be home alone this weekend I have two brothers at my dads that go to there friends some times and I wish I had diapers but I don't and I can't drive but I have to stores close to my dads a gas station and a covenant store like place but the gas station doesn't have diapers idk if the other does but I rolled a dice and got I have to mess my pants at a public store idk if I get the chance but hopefully I can
Diaperteen03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #19
rhl
getDare Succubus

Oh I see I never updated.
My task is to poop while in a store.
I'm required to be in diapers. But for this task I was told I can be commando.
I choose to wear leggings, but to make it insteresting to insert a supository as soon as a get in the store. Well I did, and now have no idea when the release will come.
I picked out a few things and my but exploded. I turned around and a teenager was looking at my crotch, I've been caught and simply smile.
Now with dirty pants I have to buy a pack of diapers. While checking out, the wise lady behind me said, yes it looks like you need those. I answered with, yes, I know. Then as she watched I walked into the restroom. With clean Diaper on and changed into a new pair of leggings I head out the door.
Having at least two embarisments did made my Kik master happy.

Last edited by rhl; 12-17-2020 at 12:46 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 02:24 AM   #20
Obsolete_cloud

I got 1 and 1. I'm a 17 year old School Student. This is going to be interesting.
Obsolete_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 05:33 AM   #21
Obsolete_cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsolete_cloud View Post
I got 1 and 1. I'm a 17 year old School Student. This is going to be interesting.
well. I did it. I prepared at the start of the day, and drank heaps of water. By the time period 1, had started, I was already desperate to go. For period 1 and 2, which are 50 minutes each, I had double English, so I decided I was going to have my 'accident' in that. I was super nervous, and kept putting off having the accident. My need got so bad during that class that I actually asked my teacher If I could go to the toilet, but she had obviously been dealing with some rowdy teens because she was in a bad mood and denied my access to the toilet. I sat back down in my seat, with my bladder about to explode, took a deep breath in, and started to wet myself. The pee started to stream into my underwear, and for a split second, I had a moment of regret, and tried to stop my flow, but couldn't. I just kept peeing. Very quickly my pants were soaked, and the pee threatened to start pooling in a puddle under my seat. Suddenly the embarassment hit. It hit hard. And while everyone was doing their work and talking to their friends I discreetly walked out of the classroom. As I walked out of the classroom, my teacher noticed my soaked pants, and didn't say anything except singnaling me to keep leaving the classroom. Once I left, my pee erupted into full stream, and I left a puddle in the cooridoor. On the way to my locker I passed a couple of teachers, who saw what had happened, but again didn't say anything. I just got my things and went home. I am now writing what happened, and informing you peeps. This happened today.
Obsolete_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, pee pants, poop, poop in pants, public