Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: For every 25 busts, must I also squeeze hard for 25 sec before, and 25 sec after?
Yes, squeeze hard 25 sec hard before and after 15 100.00%
No, just concentrate on doing the busts 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2019, 08:31 PM   #211
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyslave View Post
Imma make an addendum so you dont get lazy. Im only giving you 24hrs to catch up before posting again.

Thats if I remember.

Hopefully youll sign off on the addendum!
Well in my naivete, let me say that that seems fair ....

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:33 PM   #212
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Well in my naivete, let me say that that seems fair ....
I thought it was pretty fair honestly *nods* chances of so many people building it up at same time is quite rare
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:39 PM   #213
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
I thought it was pretty fair honestly *nods* chances of so many people building it up at same time is quite rare
Lucky me to be the beneficiary of such an unusually generous crowd

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:20 PM   #214
DareFiend
getDare Addict

UPDATE : SUDDEN CHANGE OF PLANS
THIS THREAD HAS TO BE PUT ON HOLD !

I found out this morning that within 24 hours (early tomorrow morning) I have to be heading out of town on a plane. So today's just be a crazy rush to get everything ready for that. Definitely NO time for giving my balls any attention.

I'll be away for a week or so. It's possible I can resume the thread while I'm away - or maybe I can offer a new thread with different possibilities for, um, keeping my punishment levels up. I have a couple of ideas in mind

Old 12-11-2019, 08:56 PM   #215
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
UPDATE : SUDDEN CHANGE OF PLANS
THIS THREAD HAS TO BE PUT ON HOLD !

I found out this morning that within 24 hours (early tomorrow morning) I have to be heading out of town on a plane. So today's just be a crazy rush to get everything ready for that. Definitely NO time for giving my balls any attention.

I'll be away for a week or so. It's possible I can resume the thread while I'm away - or maybe I can offer a new thread with different possibilities for, um, keeping my punishment levels up. I have a couple of ideas in mind

Id say perhaps a new thread, although still have to finish whats left before doing so!

At least in a new thread you can make sure your posts dont count, no double posting, etc. Lol
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 12-14-2019, 12:16 PM   #216
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Id say perhaps a new thread, although still have to finish whats left before doing so!

At least in a new thread you can make sure your posts dont count, no double posting, etc. Lol
Right, and while you're thinking of new rules: how about adding different options such as penis slaps into the mix?
Old 12-15-2019, 06:18 PM   #217
DareFiend
getDare Addict

UPDATE AT LAST!

I've been running my ass off in the city the past few days, and have been too exhausted once back in the hotel to do anything remotely like 600 ball busts, but tonight I have some more time, so I have at last worked my way through my remaining 611 ball busts.

This brings the total ball busts done for this thread to a robust 3450.

-----

I'm still going to be in the city for the rest of this week, which means that doing cumulative ball busts at the end of the day is a bit unrealistic.

What would be realistic is to allow anyone to KIK me with a small task that must be performed within, say the next 15 minutes. It could be something like "pull your balls out and punch them 10 times" or "pull your dick out of your pants in a public place" or "slap your dick 10 times" - or other punishments or humiliations that others might think of. Video proof would be provided on request. Say maybe a max of 3 or 4 requests per person per day.

But the fun is that they would come at random times and I'd have to perform no matter what else I was doing. If I didn't confirm back having done the task in 15 minutes, there would be a much bigger punishment (TBD) awaiting me later.

What do people think?

Last edited by DareFiend; 12-15-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-16-2019, 12:22 AM   #218
wingman78
Longtime User

That sounds like fun! Do you still need to work or would you be available 24x7?
Old 12-16-2019, 07:02 AM   #219
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
That sounds like fun! Do you still need to work or would you be available 24x7?
It would not apply while I’m in bed, or getting ready for the work day. It would apply however during the work day. These aren’t precise hard and fast times, but generally would be *available* 10 am to 8 pm Eastern US time (GMT -5).

I woke up super groggy this morning so don’t have the energy to post a new thread or list specifics - but for the time being I’m open to the above tasks plus other punishments, humiliations, and degrading tasks.

Also haven’t thought much about what the penalty would be for failure to perform within 15 minutes.

So —> IDEAS OF ALL SORTS WELCOME HERE in the meantime

Or just go ahead and KIK me with a task

Old 03-28-2021, 11:29 AM   #220
samsubmissive
Account Banned

Default come punish my pathetic balls

my girlfriend said if i posted this and got people to make me hurt my balls she wouldnt break up with me. so i made a kik.

come bust my balls

kik: leashedballs00
samsubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, cbt