Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2019, 11:15 AM   #1
sub141

Default all round desperation dares for f18

hi guys

i’m currently really desperate to pee and to cum! i have been holding my pee for 3 hours now and have drunk lots of fizzy drinks and juice in that time (1.5+ litres) and now my bladder is achingly full. i also have been edging 3 times when i get home everyday for 9 days now with no release and having just completed my edges for today i am itching to be allowed to cum.

since i’ve been very naughty recently and have been letting myself cum and piss whenever i wanted i have been trying to restrain myself for just over a week but it has been very difficult! i have nearly cum many many times when edging and even find myself playing with my clit when i’m not meant to be completing my edges! i also pee whenever i like still even though i set myself the goal of peeing once before i leave the house, once in my lunch break, once when i get home and once before i go to sleep. i also have stopped shaving my pussy for a while so i currently look like a messy dirty whore with an ugly pussy so feel free to make me shave it into a degrading and humiliating shape (will send photo proof on kik)

so i ask you, the kind people of getdare, to help me to over come this undeniable desperation i feel at all times to cum over and over again and to never hold my pee like i am meant to! feel free to suggest any rules, dares or anything else you can think of on here for me to complete! i will be posting full reports when i complete the task and for a few tasks may also be able to send photo/ video proof that i completed them on kik. my kik is sub5867

thank you,

with love from your worthless whore

likes- bladder control, clit abuse, light chemical play, light pain, denial

dislikes - heavy pain, piss drinking, edging, photos

limits - family & friends, permanent, blood, scat, public, illegal

toys - household items, vibrating toothbrush-always does the job if you know what i mean

please complete this thread-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=370066
sub141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:53 PM   #2
ftmjake501

I think you should shave above your clit but leave your lips hairy

Absolutely NO misgendering or feminization

Actively seeking a Domme, who is active online around evening-time for the West Coast US time zone who has a strong caregiver vibe

Telegram: @ftmjake501

Please no requests for Kik unless I specifically ok it
ftmjake501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:10 AM   #3
Asd0702

Each time you have to pee, piss in a 250ml cup, if it is less as 3/4 full you have to drink it
If you go many times on toilet you will never make the cup full enough so you have to control your bladder if you dont want to drink your piss
Asd0702 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Asd0702 for this post:
Old 11-20-2019, 08:50 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

If you want to cum or pee you must lay in a bathtub naked for 1 hour continuously using the toothbrush on your clit and drinking 2 liters of water.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, desperate, edge, pee holding, pubes